Windows 10: Windows key + arrow to split screen not working in chrome

Discus and support Windows key + arrow to split screen not working in chrome in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I use the windows key + arrow to split screen, and all of a sudden it's not working in chrome. Every other application seems fine. Any suggestions on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RobinMcCue, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Windows key + arrow to split screen not working in chrome

I use the windows key + arrow to split screen, and all of a sudden it's not working in chrome. Every other application seems fine. Any suggestions on how to fix?

Thanks, Robin

:)

RobinMcCue, Mar 30, 2020

2. Windows key + arrow to split screen not working in chrome

I use the windows key + arrow to split screen, and all of a sudden it's not working in chrome. Every other application seems fine. Any suggestions on how to fix?

Thanks, Robin

RobinMcCue, May 25, 2020
  3. down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, May 25, 2020
  4. sammy Win User

Windows key + arrow to split screen not working in chrome

Do we have any software to split windows like this on auto

Hi Guys,

Do we have any software to split windows like this on auto where

A. We don't have to manually adjust window with mouse by dragging the borders
    B. We don't have to do Horizontal scroll

Windows key + arrow to split screen not working in chrome spilt-window-jpg.jpg

Thanks!

Does not work Windows key +arrows, I am on Windows 7

Edit:-

I can not hold Windows key + arrow key and sna, the buttons
    (
    Windows key + arrow key)are two far from each other to press.

sammy, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows key + arrow to split screen not working in chrome

1. Windows key + arrow to split screen not working in chrome - Similar Threads - key arrow split

2. Arrow Keys Stopped Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Arrow Keys Stopped Working: Yesterday the arrow keys on my computer worked perfectly. Today while using Excel, the arrow keys would not advance the active cell marker to the next cell, either up, down, left or right. I searched the net for a solution, but none of the answers matched either the MS...
  3. Volume Keys and Arrow Keys not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume Keys and Arrow Keys not working.: I just turned on my computer today, and my volume keys won't change the volume, and my arrow keys won't work at all. I've had this laptop for about a year, and nothing was wrong with it until today. It's an Inspiron 15 5000, with no usb keyboard/mouse. I've tried restarting...
  4. Windows Key + Arrows Not Working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Key + Arrows Not Working: Usually moves a tab to either left or right side of screen, but it's not doing that now. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? submitted by /u/Virtualnerd1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jj6agt/windows_key_arrows_not_working/
  5. Arrow keys not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Arrow keys not working: Hi! Is someone able to help me please? My left and right arrow keys are not working well. They both do things like reload and go to previous pages on chrome. And they dont work anymore in typing....
  6. Arrow key working itself

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Arrow key working itself: hi, I am using Windows 10 Home version 2004 on HP laptop. so, suddenly today i noticed that my up arrow key is working itself, if i try to move down to any page it forces me to go up. i am so frustrated, i restarted it, ran SFC ,DISM . but the problem still persists. it only...
  7. Chrome won't split screen anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chrome won't split screen anymore: So I usually use split screen on chrome to multitask but all of a sudden without me doing anything differently chrome won't resize to fit half the screen. I'm pretty sure this is a Windows issue and not a Chrome issue because Windows manages split screens. The only thing I...
  8. Right arrow key not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right arrow key not working: When pressing the right arrow key (even the one in the number pad), it just doesn't work. Nothing happens. It isn't a hardware issue as the key works when pressing it down with Control, shift or function. It also works when entering the BIOS, it even registers as "right" when...
  9. Split screen won't work

Split screen won't work: Have tried things such as pressing the Windows button then the left/right arrow as well as uninstalling and reinstalling Display adaptors but nothing is working! Need to work on my dissertation effectively so I'm stressed! Only started having this problem a few days ago....
  10. Split Screen Not Working Efficiently

Split Screen Not Working Efficiently: Usually if I pull a tab/window and drag it to the side of my screen, it takes up half the screen and I can choose another window to fill the rest of the screen. For the past few months, whenever I drag a window to the side of the screen, the window still takes up the entire...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why isnt windows and arrow doing split screen