Windows 10: Windows Key Doesn't Work

Discus and support Windows Key Doesn't Work in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why doesn’t my winkey work+w10 [Original Title: windows key]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HermanSchmidt1, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Windows Key Doesn't Work

Why doesn’t my winkey work+w10

[Original Title: windows key]

:)

HermanSchmidt1, Dec 23, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows Key Doesn't Work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 23, 2020
  3. jarek_565 Win User
    Windows 10 Education N, product key doesn`t work

hello

I download windows 10 Education N (polish) and I successfully installed it but the product key doesn`t work (0xc004f050)

what should I do with it?

jarek_565, Dec 23, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows Key Doesn't Work

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Windows Key Doesn't Work [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows Key Doesn't Work

1. Windows Key Doesn't Work - Similar Threads - Key Doesn't

2. activation of windows 11 pro with product key doesn't work 0xc004f050

in Windows 10 Gaming
    activation of windows 11 pro with product key doesn't work 0xc004f050: Hello,I am using Parallels Desktop Pro Edition on a MacBook Pro with M1 Pro. When activating Windows with a new product key for Windows 11 pro on Parallels desktop, I get the following error message: "The product key you entered didn't work. Check the product key and try...
  3. activation of windows 11 pro with product key doesn't work 0xc004f050

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    activation of windows 11 pro with product key doesn't work 0xc004f050: Hello,I am using Parallels Desktop Pro Edition on a MacBook Pro with M1 Pro. When activating Windows with a new product key for Windows 11 pro on Parallels desktop, I get the following error message: "The product key you entered didn't work. Check the product key and try...
  4. I can't make the functions keys work with AutoCAD. There doesn't seem to be a way to get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't make the functions keys work with AutoCAD. There doesn't seem to be a way to get...: I can't make the functions keys work with AutoCAD. There doesn't seem to be a way to get them to recognize the AutoCAD functions such as ortho or snap. I'v spent all day trying to hit the fn and escape keys at the same time and it never changes the result. Some solutions are...
  5. I can't make the functions keys work with AutoCAD. There doesn't seem to be a way to get...

I can't make the functions keys work with AutoCAD. There doesn't seem to be a way to get...: I can't make the functions keys work with AutoCAD. There doesn't seem to be a way to get them to recognize the AutoCAD functions such as ortho or snap. I'v spent all day trying to hit the fn and escape keys at the same time and it never changes the result. Some solutions are...
  6. BitLocker recovery key doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BitLocker recovery key doesn't work: Hi:I turned my computer on and he showed me blue BitLocker screen.I entered a recovery key, but it didn't work, after "analyse" he just opened this window again.I restarted my computer and now its showing me "Startup Repair couldn't repair your PCLog file:...
  7. BitLocker recovery key doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker recovery key doesn't work: Hi:I turned my computer on and he showed me blue BitLocker screen.I entered a recovery key, but it didn't work, after "analyse" he just opened this window again.I restarted my computer and now its showing me "Startup Repair couldn't repair your PCLog file:...
  8. BitLocker recovery key doesn't work

9. my window key on my laptop doesn't work how it use to acer nitro 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my window key on my laptop doesn't work how it use to acer nitro 5: so if i press my windows key my music pauses or my video but it doesnt work like the menu doesn't pop up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-window-key-on-my-laptop-doesnt-work-how-it-use/5725b5e2-cf0e-487a-8c3f-a9cbc6525466
  10. my window key on my laptop doesn't work how it use to acer nitro 5

my window key on my laptop doesn't work how it use to acer nitro 5: so if i press my windows key my music pauses or my video but it doesnt work like the menu doesn't pop up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-window-key-on-my-laptop-doesnt-work-how-it-use/5725b5e2-cf0e-487a-8c3f-a9cbc6525466