Windows 10: Windows key from ebay.

Discus and support Windows key from ebay. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi everyone, first-time poster, this forum has helped me many times over my life. My girlfriend has bought a laptop and in the customisation process... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JoelG1234, Jul 24, 2019.

1. JoelG1234 Win User

Windows key from ebay.

Hi everyone, first-time poster, this forum has helped me many times over my life.

My girlfriend has bought a laptop and in the customisation process we had the option to buy windows 10 pro for $155 or to receive the laptop with no operating system, we opted for this.

In preparation for the laptop to arrive I have bought a $5 (AUD) key on eBay, once sent to me it says in the email that they key is for "Windows 10 Home N version".

Will this be able to activate Windows 10 Home?

Will I need a special image on the install USB?

If so, where can I find this image?

Thanks in advance for your help!

:)

JoelG1234, Jul 24, 2019

2. Ebay Shortcut

Hi,

I realize that you want to create an Ebay desktop shortcut in Windows 10. I will try to help you with this issue.

If you are using Internet Explorer then follow these steps:

• Open Internet Explorer and type
      www.ebay.com

• Once the page is displayed, right-click on any blank space and select create short cut.

This will create URL shortcut.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 24, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 24, 2019
  4. Windows key from ebay.

EBay delivery notice.

Hi Tim,

Some of the community have that kind of issue but the case are they bought it in Windows store. Basically, there is a supporting article to block those advertisement. In your case, it is actually on Ebay. We do suggest you to contact Ebay regarding this
    matter and you can inform them to remove your Outlook account in their list. So that you will not receive any notice or any advertisement.

If you do have other concern, don't hesitate to contact us again.

Phillip Pio, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows key from ebay.

1. Windows key from ebay. - Similar Threads - key ebay

2. I just bought a activation key for windows on Ebay for 50$ and i wanted to see if they were...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just bought a activation key for windows on Ebay for 50$ and i wanted to see if they were...: What I'm asking because I'm worried But my question is I don't know if this was stolen or not and if the code did work, I'm asking this because there are more than one website and for example G2A, eBay, offerup,Facebook marketplace which I ask A question if I buy a key on a...
  3. I just bought a activation key for windows on Ebay for 50$ and i wanted to see if they were...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just bought a activation key for windows on Ebay for 50$ and i wanted to see if they were...: What I'm asking because I'm worried But my question is I don't know if this was stolen or not and if the code did work, I'm asking this because there are more than one website and for example G2A, eBay, offerup,Facebook marketplace which I ask A question if I buy a key on a...
  4. I just bought a activation key for windows on Ebay for 50$ and i wanted to see if they were...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. i bought a windows key from eBay by 4$ , and i didint see a problem is like original, is...

i bought a windows key from eBay by 4$ , and i didint see a problem is like original, is...: i bought a windows key from eBay by 4$ , and i didint see a problem is like original, is this a legal thing? does microsoft allow this? does microsofe allow buy windows key from G2A? does windows allow buy windows key from scdkey ? send the answer to my gmail : *** Email...
  6. i bought a windows key from eBay by 4$ , and i didint see a problem is like original, is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i bought a windows key from eBay by 4$ , and i didint see a problem is like original, is...: i bought a windows key from eBay by 4$ , and i didint see a problem is like original, is this a legal thing? does microsoft allow this? does microsofe allow buy windows key from G2A? does windows allow buy windows key from scdkey ? send the answer to my gmail : *** Email...
  7. i bought a windows key from eBay by 4$ , and i didint see a problem is like original, is...

8. Purchased windows 10 on ebay but product key does not work

Purchased windows 10 on ebay but product key does not work: Product key does not work with my windows 10 disc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-windows-10-on-ebay-but-product-key-does/61c3396e-15c7-4e97-bcc1-15789aa36ad0
  9. Purchased windows 10 on ebay but product key does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased windows 10 on ebay but product key does not work: Product key does not work with my windows 10 disc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-windows-10-on-ebay-but-product-key-does/61c3396e-15c7-4e97-bcc1-15789aa36ad0
  10. Purchased windows 10 on ebay but product key does not work