Windows 10: Windows key genuine & unused check

Discus and support Windows key genuine & unused check in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi i have a windows Vista disk, which aimcant remember installing. Don’t have a PC to install on, bit want to check if it’s not been activated and this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by reddwarf4ever, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Windows key genuine & unused check

Hi
    i have a windows Vista disk, which aimcant remember installing. Don’t have a PC to install on, bit want to check if it’s not been activated and this ok to pass on.

i used Ultimate PID Checker and it reported a sVALID, I know it’s genuine, but does this mean it’s unused and not been activated ?

Many thanks in advance

:)

reddwarf4ever, Dec 12, 2019
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Dec 12, 2019
  3. alexpr07 Win User
    windows not genuine

download ms tool that will verify if your windows is genuine. perhaps it's not the key but the system itself

alexpr07, Dec 12, 2019
  4. Windows key genuine & unused check

[FS/FT][US]   Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate 32/64bit Genuine

Comes with genuine unused key?

DaedalusHelios, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows key genuine & unused check

1. Windows key genuine & unused check - Similar Threads - key genuine unused

2. Please check this key genuine or not.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please check this key genuine or not.: Please check this key genuine or not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-check-this-key-genuine-or-not/2e126dcb-250a-467a-85d8-0f559c508b73
  3. Please check this key genuine or not.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please check this key genuine or not.: Please check this key genuine or not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-check-this-key-genuine-or-not/2e126dcb-250a-467a-85d8-0f559c508b73
  4. Please check this key genuine or not.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to check Windows Key Genuinity

How to check Windows Key Genuinity: Dear SirFacebook is completely filled with genuine keys at a very reasonable priceIs that fraud or true ??How can we check whether keys supplied by them are genuine or not ??Please replyThanks...
  6. Check if windows is genuine

Check if windows is genuine: Hi, Could someone please let me know whether my copy of Windows is genuine or not.Attached a screenshot of the slmgr.vbs /dlvYour help is very much appreciated. Thank you very much....
  7. CHECK MICROSOFT PRODUCT KEY IF IS IT GENUINE

CHECK MICROSOFT PRODUCT KEY IF IS IT GENUINE: 00327-30780-99333-AAOEM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-microsoft-product-key-if-is-it-genuine/e0da87b8-b47e-4c2b-9891-79b39354b004
  8. Checking my Windows 10 Activation key is genuine

Checking my Windows 10 Activation key is genuine: Hello, I just purchased a Windows 10 online from an Amazon company. It came in a wrapped Windows box with the USB and Activation key inside. It looks genuine, but I would like to make sure please. I Command Prompt slmgr.vbs /dlv and received the below screenshot:...
  9. Check Windows Activation if it's genuine

Check Windows Activation if it's genuine: Hello , I was wondering how can I check if my Windows 10 Pro Copy is genuine or not here is a screen shot of my license details [ATTACH] Thanks in Advance...
  10. How to check if the Windows Key is Genuine or Legit

in Windows 10 News
    How to check if the Windows Key is Genuine or Legit: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]A copy of Windows is genuine only if it has been activated using a valid key. When you buy Windows Keys from Microsoft websites or get them from the OEMs, you can be sure that they are genuine. But you [...] This post How to check if the Windows Key is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 pid checker