Windows 10: Windows Key + H Does Nothing

Discus and support Windows Key + H Does Nothing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; ... so cannot open Dictation. Elsewhere people found changing "keyboard layout" fixed this but I don't know how to do this and those threads were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TeeeR, Dec 26, 2018.

1. TeeeR Win User

Windows Key + H Does Nothing

... so cannot open Dictation. Elsewhere people found changing "keyboard layout" fixed this but I don't know how to do this and those threads were locked for some stupid reason.

:)

TeeeR, Dec 26, 2018

2. Customizing the Windows key + H Function

Signing out and restarting didn't do anything.

Also, I'm not at all talking about the Reading List. I'm talking about the Screenshot + Quickshare function via Windows Key + H.

Carlos Resurreccion, Dec 26, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 26, 2018
  4. Windows Key + H Does Nothing

Customizing the Windows key + H Function

Hi Carlos,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to check if you are able to view the missing Mail option in new user account under
    Share Screenshot Pressing Windows Key + H Key)

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

Windows Key + H Does Nothing

1. Windows Key + H Does Nothing - Similar Threads - Key Does Nothing

2. Windows + H command does nothing!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows + H command does nothing!: Please help. I need the ability to dictate feedback in my online teaching course.It seems that the dictation function is not working anymore. I used to rely on it regularly, but now, when I try to activate it by pressing the Windows + H key, nothing happens. The shortcut does...
  3. Windows + H command does nothing!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows + H command does nothing!: Please help. I need the ability to dictate feedback in my online teaching course.It seems that the dictation function is not working anymore. I used to rely on it regularly, but now, when I try to activate it by pressing the Windows + H key, nothing happens. The shortcut does...
  4. g and h keys not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    g and h keys not working: g and h keys not workingwhenever I type g and h keys they don't work until the 10th time i press them.I am using a brand new surface laptop 5.thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/g-and-h-keys-not-working/ea76784e-fef0-4a33-b3c7-99a10982720f
  5. g and h keys not working

g and h keys not working: g and h keys not workingwhenever I type g and h keys they don't work until the 10th time i press them.I am using a brand new surface laptop 5.thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/g-and-h-keys-not-working/ea76784e-fef0-4a33-b3c7-99a10982720f
  6. Windows + H does Nothing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows + H does Nothing: Hi,I am a windows 11 User and recently i tried Voice Typing for the first time but The windows + h Key doesn't do anythingIs this bcuz of any 3 party app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-h-does-nothing/e1aa914c-9b35-41f0-9023-c6125a9b51c2
  7. Windows + H does Nothing

Windows + H does Nothing: Hi,I am a windows 11 User and recently i tried Voice Typing for the first time but The windows + h Key doesn't do anythingIs this bcuz of any 3 party app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-h-does-nothing/e1aa914c-9b35-41f0-9023-c6125a9b51c2
  8. Windows key + H does nothing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows key + H does nothing: I was using the dictation function regularly, but now, it doesn't work. Pushing Windows + H key does nothing. Nothing shows up, nothing at all.Other Windows shortcuts work, so it's not the Windows key.Please help. I need the ability to dictate feedback in my online teaching...
  9. Key H is not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Key H is not working.: Dear Team,I am using the Laptop of HP. In my laptop , Key H is not working. I have also tried through external keyboard. i faced same problem.I am not able to open the laptop because there is a password in which H has been included...kindly help me.......
  10. g and h keys not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    g and h keys not working: g and h keys not working whenever I type g and h keys they either tend to reload the page or on notepad spams the date. I am using windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/g-and-h-keys-not-working/ace034ea-884c-4f0e-9b17-a5c609d46e97

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows h does NOTHING

2. windows key H does nothing

3. windows key H