Windows 10: Windows key hold after alt-tabbing

Discus and support Windows key hold after alt-tabbing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there. I use Windows 10 since it was born and I have always had a problem with all my Pcs: it happens sometimes that after alt-tabbing multiple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Phoenix_98, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Windows key hold after alt-tabbing

Hi there. I use Windows 10 since it was born and I have always had a problem with all my Pcs: it happens sometimes that after alt-tabbing multiple times, the system acts like the Windows key is hold. Using a keyboard button viewer, it doesn't result to be pushed though... The sticky keys are disabled. It isn't a keyboard problem since I have it with a notebook and 3 pcs, but it happens especially when playing a full screen game..

Sometimes it stops this pressing a lot of times the windows key....

Thank you.

:)

Phoenix_98, Oct 8, 2018
  2. mrhuggles Win User

alt + tab not working

i always just use the windows key to get back to the desktop [pops up the start dealy, doesn't need anything to alt+tab to]

mrhuggles, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Tab key stopped working

Hi Don,

To resolve your issue, follow the steps below:

• Press and hold Alt-key.
    • Press 0 0 9 on the numeric pad.
    • Release the Alt-key.

This is the alternate method of getting a TAB character.

Let us know if you need further assistance and we will be glad to help.

Acelyn Alc, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Windows key hold after alt-tabbing

alt + tab not working

Just found a really cool way to make alt+tab INSTANT!!!

In the launch options write the following: -windowed -noborder

Windows key hold after alt-tabbing Capture122.jpg

This play exactly the same as fullscreen but now you dont have to wait 30 f*@!ing seconds to alt+tab back in!

Also you don't get the little purple/black checkered effect (only in Source games) from alt+tabbing in fullscreen.

oli_ramsay, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows key hold after alt-tabbing

1. Windows key hold after alt-tabbing - Similar Threads - key hold alt

2. Alt+Tab and Windows key getting Disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt+Tab and Windows key getting Disabled: For the past week since Friday, Aug. 19th, whenever I open and run a game in full-screen with one exception and for some games even in a window, the functions of both Alt+Tab and the Windows key get disabled sometimes after an unknown time after starting the game or otherwise...
  3. Alt+Tab and Windows key getting Disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alt+Tab and Windows key getting Disabled: For the past week since Friday, Aug. 19th, whenever I open and run a game in full-screen with one exception and for some games even in a window, the functions of both Alt+Tab and the Windows key get disabled sometimes after an unknown time after starting the game or otherwise...
  4. Alt+Tab and Windows key getting Disabled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Alt+Tab and Windows key getting Diabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt+Tab and Windows key getting Diabled: For the past week since Friday, Aug. 19th, whenever I open and run a game in full-screen with one exception and for some games even in a window, the functions of both Alt+Tab and the Windows key get disabled sometimes after an unknown time after starting the game or otherwise...
  6. Alt+Tab and Windows key getting Diabled

Alt+Tab and Windows key getting Diabled: For the past week since Friday, Aug. 19th, whenever I open and run a game in full-screen with one exception and for some games even in a window, the functions of both Alt+Tab and the Windows key get disabled sometimes after an unknown time after starting the game or otherwise...
  7. Alt+Tab and Windows key getting Diabled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Alt Tab Preview doesnt show up when I hit Alt+Tab and hold on Alt to see the windows active...

Alt Tab Preview doesnt show up when I hit Alt+Tab and hold on Alt to see the windows active...: Problem began a few days ago and I noticed that restarting didn't solve the issue. Even Win+Tab isn't working either.I'm on Windows 11 and version is given belowAny Tips on fixing this?...
  9. Alt Tab Preview doesnt show up when I hit Alt+Tab and hold on Alt to see the windows active...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt Tab Preview doesnt show up when I hit Alt+Tab and hold on Alt to see the windows active...: Problem began a few days ago and I noticed that restarting didn't solve the issue. Even Win+Tab isn't working either.I'm on Windows 11 and version is given belowAny Tips on fixing this?...
  10. Alt Tab keys not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Alt Tab keys not working in Windows 10: [ATTACH]A combination of two keyboard buttons Alt + Tab is helpful in switching easily between multiple open tabs or windows in Windows 1o. If you […] This article Alt Tab keys not working in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...