Windows 10: Windows key is acting as a play/pause button

Discus and support Windows key is acting as a play/pause button in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently resetted my windows and now the WinKey is acting as a play/pause button.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BenjamimPinheiro Brito, May 31, 2020.

1. Windows key is acting as a play/pause button

I recently resetted my windows and now the WinKey is acting as a play/pause button.

:)

BenjamimPinheiro Brito, May 31, 2020

2. Play/Pause button on keyboard

Hello,

Since my last Windows 10 Update on the 11th of April the function Play/Pause button on my keyboard has changed. Before the update, it used to only play or pause the music being played on Windows Media Player or MPC-HC and had no effect whatsoever on Youtube
    or Facebook videos being played in the Internet browser. Since the update, YT and FB video even have the priority, i.e. the Play/Pause button only effects the videos when there any open and only plays/pauses music in WMP or MPC HC when there are no videos
    open in browser. Is there a way to get stuff the way they were before update?

Thanks in advance,

Sari

OopsicusMaximus, May 31, 2020
  3. Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update

Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update
    Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update

Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update

Fahad O. A., May 31, 2020
  4. Windows key is acting as a play/pause button

BLUETOOTH BUTTONS (PLAY/PAUSE) NOT WORKING AFTER 1803 UPDATE

KEEP BLOCKING ME AND I'LL COME BACK WITH ANOTHER PROFILE UNTIL YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THIS ISSUE WITH THE BLUETOOTH AND FIX IT THEN I'LL BE QUIET, SO WHEN WILL YOU FIX THIS MICROSOFT??????, YOU TOOK AWAY AN OPTION THAT I USED TO USE WITHOUT EXPLANATION,
    YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD GET AWAY WITH IT IDIOTS??????, I NEED TO USE MY HEADSET'S BLUETOOTH BUTTONS AND NOW THEY DONT WORK, YOU CAN'T DO THAT, HAD YOU NOT GIVEN US THIS OPTION IN THE PAST THEN I WOULDN'T ASK FOR IT, BUT EVERYBODY WAS USING THE BUTTONS FOR DESKTOP
    APPS AND NOW YOU DON'T HAVE THE DECENCY TO TELL US ANYTHING ABOUT THIS ISSUE, I WILL KEEP REQUESTING THIS OPTION TO BE FIXED.

Najla'aChorbaness, May 31, 2020
Thema:

Windows key is acting as a play/pause button

1. Windows key is acting as a play/pause button - Similar Threads - key acting play

2. Windows key is acting as a Play and Pause key

in Windows 10 News
    Windows key is acting as a Play and Pause key: [IMG]If the Windows key is acting as a Play and Pause key on your computer, use the suggestions provided in this article to fix this issue. According to the reports, the Windows key does not launch the Start menu. Instead, it works as a play and pause media button. Windows...
  3. why is my windows key a pause/play button in games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my windows key a pause/play button in games?: My windows key is acting as a play button when playing certain games such as teardown and stardew valley are being played. Alt Tabing does not work either. I recently got a new computer with a radeon 6600xt graphics card and have found nothing on how to fix this issue...
  4. why is my windows key a pause/play button in games?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is my windows key a pause/play button in games?: My windows key is acting as a play button when playing certain games such as teardown and stardew valley are being played. Alt Tabing does not work either. I recently got a new computer with a radeon 6600xt graphics card and have found nothing on how to fix this issue...
  5. why is my windows key a pause/play button in games?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Pause/Play button issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pause/Play button issue: Hi, Microsoft. If you're reading this, you already know. When I was playing music from my Edge browser, then I left the music paused for 1 or 2 minutes. And then I came back, I pressed the Pause/Play button, something pops up in black, showing what I'm playing right now, and...
  7. Pause/Play button issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pause/Play button issue: Hi, Microsoft. If you're reading this, you already know. When I was playing music from my Edge browser, then I left the music paused for 1 or 2 minutes. And then I came back, I pressed the Pause/Play button, something pops up in black, showing what I'm playing right now, and...
  8. Pause/Play button issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Windows key works as a media play/pause button

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows key works as a media play/pause button: After reinstalling windows 10 Home to my laptop i have faced this error. Whenever i push the windows button it works as play/pause button. I have tried sfc /scannow and got no corrupt files on my computer. ps. I also tried pushing the button in Tails OS but i got the same...
  10. play/pause button

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    play/pause button: [ATTACH] any way to move this its really bugging me when i play games, it almost takes up a quarter of the screen https://preview.redd.it/h8kem2n9j4l51.png?width=653&format=png&auto=webp&s=356e20303736ce259f20c791a48e5d8a76f2faef submitted by /u/Rampagingflames [link]...