Windows 10: Windows Key is coming back as invalid

Discus and support Windows Key is coming back as invalid in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi Just installed windows on my new computer and deactivated my previous key. When I went to activate it on my new computer, I am being told it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JasonGrames, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Windows Key is coming back as invalid

Hi Just installed windows on my new computer and deactivated my previous key. When I went to activate it on my new computer, I am being told it is invalid. I have verified that I am putting in the correct information. I need help!

:)

JasonGrames, Jun 13, 2020

2. the handle is invalid HELP!

I'm going through the same thing right now. i tried to go in and come in on safe mode but it still would give me the same error. Now it will take my password, start to log in and bring up my main screen but it blip then goes back to the sign in page where i put my password in it would give that 'invalid handle" message.

mobtonguezilla, Jun 13, 2020
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Jun 13, 2020
  4. RoryBGF Win User

Windows Key is coming back as invalid

Windows 7 Pro Product Key coming up invalid.

Hard drive crashed, installed new one. Attempting to reinstall Windows 7 Pro from discs. Product Key coming up as invalid. Solution?

RoryBGF, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows Key is coming back as invalid

1. Windows Key is coming back as invalid - Similar Threads - Key coming invalid

2. bitlocker key invalid?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bitlocker key invalid?: i have my bitlocker key and its the one to my gaming laptop but its not working? what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-key-invalid/18928cbc-af04-405a-80c3-3134c029247f
  3. bitlocker key invalid?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bitlocker key invalid?: i have my bitlocker key and its the one to my gaming laptop but its not working? what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-key-invalid/18928cbc-af04-405a-80c3-3134c029247f
  4. The "M" key wont come back on and cant even out it back on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The "M" key wont come back on and cant even out it back on.: I was swiping dust off the keyboard and while I as doing it, the "M" key fell off and I dont know how to fix itNitro 5 keyboard, and when I search how to put back keys for nitro 5 keyboard, they have way different insides in the keys than the keys that are on this keyboard...
  5. The "M" key wont come back on and cant even out it back on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The "M" key wont come back on and cant even out it back on.: I was swiping dust off the keyboard and while I as doing it, the "M" key fell off and I dont know how to fix itNitro 5 keyboard, and when I search how to put back keys for nitro 5 keyboard, they have way different insides in the keys than the keys that are on this keyboard...
  6. Invalid Product Key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Invalid Product Key: I was experimenting if I can install windows 8.1 on my old computer for nostalgic purposes. I have 2 product keys I was able to recover from the command prompt and third party programs. I then installed windows 8.1 iso to my usb and when I attempted to type both product keys...
  7. Unable to delete registry keys, they keep coming back

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to delete registry keys, they keep coming back: Hi, i have been trying to delete the registry keys $$windows.data.bluelightreduction.bluelightreductionstate and $$windows.data.bluelightreduction.settings but for some reason they keep coming back. I am trying to delete these registry keys in order to fix the issue of...
  8. Windows Key is invalid?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Key is invalid?: Some time back I purchased a copy of Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. I was planning on assembling a new, faster pc . Well, I finally got around to assembling the new box and the validation routine is telling me another pc has that key. What do I do now? Who can I call? Ralph...
  9. windows says product key is invalid

windows says product key is invalid: I put a new hard drive in a win7 computer and used a jump drive copy of win10... I knew I'd need a new product key (I don't even know what the win7 key was). I bought a key from my wife's college (cuz it was free with her edu email).. Now windows says it's an invalid...
  10. Invalid Key

Invalid Key: I got a call saying my key is invalid and will be disabled in 48 hrs and my IP is also compromised? I sure it’s a scam but how can I tell? I bought Windows 8 but was updated to 10....