Windows 10: Windows key is getting pressed automatically (not physically)

Discus and support Windows key is getting pressed automatically (not physically) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows key is getting pressed automatically (not physically)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Leo Lowranse, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Windows key is getting pressed automatically (not physically)

Windows key is getting pressed automatically (not physically)

:)

Leo Lowranse, Nov 9, 2018
  2. ctrain Win User

Zippy! Automatic Button Pressing program.

Are you only using the hook to catch the key to use for sending input?

I can think of a couple ways to grab input without the hook. Maybe you can run through the virtual key list with GetAsyncKeyState() and flag what's pressed. From there you can just build your list of keys to mash and fire them off with SendInput(). Some food for thought, probably get you out of AV flag territory.

ctrain, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Kreij Win User

Wouldn't it have been more expedient to ditch the GUI and make Zippy! a hot key activated app?
    (Similar to how TPUCapture works)
    For instance ... Zippy! is running in the background. The user presses a key combo (say Alt-Z) to tell Zippy! to repeat the next key/mouse click it sees until the hot key combo is pressed again?
    So Alt+Z and then left mouse click tells Zippy! to repeat the left mouse click until Alt+Z is pressed again.
    That would completely eliminate the need for profiles.

Just a suggestion for version 2.0 *Wink Windows key is getting pressed automatically (not physically) ;)
    As always, good work Ford. Definitely useful with Minecraft. *Toast :toast:

Kreij, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Windows key is getting pressed automatically (not physically)

Warning: This application may be considered malicious by some anti-virus software and the like because it operates using a keylogger and can simulate keystrokes and mouse clicks.

Warning 2: Some anti-cheat software like Punkbuster and/or Valve Anti-Cheat (VAC) may flag this application as a hack, cheat, or otherwise unwanted. This application should be off (not in the system tray) when playing anti-cheat protected games.

Zippy! basically either holds keys/mouse buttons or pushes them rapidly. It is very useful in games like Minecraft where you have to hold a key frequently in order to perform an action.

Windows key is getting pressed automatically (not physically) zippy_1_0_0.png

On/Off Key: When pressed, activates and deactivates the selected profile.

Profile Up Key: When pressed, selects the next profile. If "On" it will automatically deactivate previous and activate the newly selected profile.

Profile Down Key: When pressed, selects the previous profile. If "On" it will automatically deactivate previous and activate the newly selected profile.

Start in Tray: When checked, will automatically hide Zippy! in the system tray.

Add/Remove Profile: Adds or removes a profile. All actions under a single profile will be activated when the profile is activated.

Add Row: Adds a row to the selected row.

To delete a row, click on the row in the left-most column (where the arrow is) and then hit the delete key.

Device & Key/Button Name: Double click on either column to bring up the "Get Input" dialog. Press the key or click the mouse button you want to use in box (key doesn't have to be in box but mouse does) to assign it.

Delay: 0 is the same as holding a key down. Any number greater than 0 causes a cycling pattern. For example, if it is 5000, it will press and release the key, wait 5 seconds, press and release the key, wait 5 seconds, press and release the key, etc.

It saves/loads all settings when opening/closing the application.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

Windows key is getting pressed automatically (not physically)

1. Windows key is getting pressed automatically (not physically) - Similar Threads - key getting pressed

2. ALT and CTRL key gets automatically pressed held

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ALT and CTRL key gets automatically pressed held: Hello have been going through every single thread about this without a solution. Basicly a couple times a day since three months back the ALT or CTRL key gets automatically pressed on my laptop, I can see when I click on on screen keyboard that both the CTRL keys are pressed...
  3. ALT and CTRL key gets automatically pressed held

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ALT and CTRL key gets automatically pressed held: Hello have been going through every single thread about this without a solution. Basicly a couple times a day since three months back the ALT or CTRL key gets automatically pressed on my laptop, I can see when I click on on screen keyboard that both the CTRL keys are pressed...
  4. Keyboard 'Enter' key pressed automatically not physically even after remapping.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard 'Enter' key pressed automatically not physically even after remapping.: [PC not laptop] Last few days my keyboard has been sending essentially spamming 'Enter' key signals simulating a press of the button without me doing anything last 2 days happens more and more. It happens in any program/app im using, it is random and sometimes lasts for 5...
  5. Keyboard 'Enter' key pressed automatically not physically even after remapping.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard 'Enter' key pressed automatically not physically even after remapping.: [PC not laptop] Last few days my keyboard has been sending essentially spamming 'Enter' key signals simulating a press of the button without me doing anything last 2 days happens more and more. It happens in any program/app im using, it is random and sometimes lasts for 5...
  6. Keyboard 'Enter' key pressed automatically not physically even after remapping.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows logo key getting pressed automatically

Windows logo key getting pressed automatically: I am having problem with my new laptop. The windows logo key appears to be stuck. I opened the on screen keyboard and the windows logo key key seems to be getting pressed automatically. Can anyone help me with this problem?...
  8. c key is pressed down not physically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    c key is pressed down not physically: My c key keeps pressing down, and it is spammed. I use my pc for about 30 minutes, and then the c key is continuously being pressed down. I tried switching keyboards and I had no luck. I have no idea why this happens and I cant fix it. This happens whenever, if its when ill...
  9. The home key presses repeatedly (not physically)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The home key presses repeatedly (not physically): The home key presses repeatedly (not physically) I brought my Inspiron 3542 in 2017 and now the home button (the one beside end key) presses automatically and repeatedly making even writing a text impossible. Please Help! submitted by /u/RhythmJuneja [link] [comments]...
  10. My ctrl key is pressed forever (not physically)

My ctrl key is pressed forever (not physically): I need help. My ctrl is just stuck being pressed infinitly, even though im not pressing it irl or either broken, its just that the computer thinks it is. I have searched everywhere and nothing works, i have tried fn + num lock and fn + ctrl but it doesnt work. PS: Only the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows keys automatically pressed

2. when i pressed a button = sign pressed automatically

3. sign in windows 10 keys are automatically pressed

4. windows 10 keys automatically being pressed on office