Windows 10: Windows Key is invalid?

Discus and support Windows Key is invalid? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Some time back I purchased a copy of Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. I was planning on assembling a new, faster pc . Well, I finally got around to assembling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RalphHarrington, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Windows Key is invalid?

Some time back I purchased a copy of Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. I was planning on assembling a new, faster pc . Well, I finally got around to assembling the new box and the validation routine is telling me another pc has that key.

What do I do now? Who can I call?

Ralph Harrington

:)

RalphHarrington, Jun 22, 2019
  2. ryanly Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Jun 22, 2019
  3. the handle is invalid HELP!

I'm going through the same thing right now. i tried to go in and come in on safe mode but it still would give me the same error. Now it will take my password, start to log in and bring up my main screen but it blip then goes back to the sign in page where i put my password in it would give that 'invalid handle" message.

mobtonguezilla, Jun 22, 2019
  4. Windows Key is invalid?

the handle is invalid HELP!

Did a search and saw this.... worth a try..

• Step 1: Press "Win Key+R" and type "cmd" in the "Run" command box and hit enter to open command prompt.
    • Step 2: Type the command "net user UserName NewPassword", in the command prompt and hit "Enter". If you want to remove this password, just replace NewPassword with *.

ventanasguy, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows Key is invalid?

1. Windows Key is invalid? - Similar Threads - Key invalid

2. Windows 10 key invalid, i'm pretty sure it is valid

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 key invalid, i'm pretty sure it is valid: I just installed windows 10 pro on my computer and had a key, so i go to put it in but its invalid. I put in the code it says do you want to active win10 i click yes it starts to active and then says its invalid, I've tried trouble shooting, reentering the code, nothing I've...
  3. Invalid product key that was bought 10 minutes ago from Microsoft

Invalid product key that was bought 10 minutes ago from Microsoft: I bought this key from the Microsoft store and I go to input it in the "change product key" and it says invalid. I need help cause it make absolutely no sense why a key that was literally just bought, copied, and then pasted into the computer would be "invalid" and I already...
  4. Windows 10 says my license key is invalid after a hardware upgrade

Windows 10 says my license key is invalid after a hardware upgrade: Hello, I upgraded my motherboard cpu and ram succesfully, but now my windows 10 is unable to activate and tells me that my key isn't genuine even though it has worked for the last 4 years now, I have Windows 10 pro form the free upgrade period and never had any porblems...
  5. Windows 10 says invalid product key after upgrading to Windows 10 Pro

Windows 10 says invalid product key after upgrading to Windows 10 Pro: I'll start by saying that last year I decided to factory reset my laptop without saving a complete backup. I just put the files I wanted on a USB drive and then wiped the computer. I then had to borrow a friends recovery USB stick to get Windows to install properly. I...
  6. windows says product key is invalid

windows says product key is invalid: I put a new hard drive in a win7 computer and used a jump drive copy of win10... I knew I'd need a new product key (I don't even know what the win7 key was). I bought a key from my wife's college (cuz it was free with her edu email).. Now windows says it's an invalid...
  7. Windows 10 Pro Key suddenly marked as invalid, Windows 10 key no longer activated

Windows 10 Pro Key suddenly marked as invalid, Windows 10 key no longer activated: This problem is very frustrating to me because I don't see where the issue lies in. Some months ago I bought a Windows 10 Pro key off of some site. Because it was very cheap I contacted their support and asked if it was legit. Turned out it was because I could use the Pro...
  8. Invalid Key

Invalid Key: I got a call saying my key is invalid and will be disabled in 48 hrs and my IP is also compromised? I sure it’s a scam but how can I tell? I bought Windows 8 but was updated to 10....
  9. Invalid root in registry key "HKCU\software\wtjtpfxoogfjh" .

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Invalid root in registry key "HKCU\software\wtjtpfxoogfjh" .: What is this? Invalid root in registry key "HKCU\software\wtjtpfxoogfjh" . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invalid-root-in-registry-key/6bc5c0c3-334b-46bd-aa97-96285f0fce79"
  10. Bought anew copy of Windows 10 Home and now it's telling me the Product Key is invalid

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bought anew copy of Windows 10 Home and now it's telling me the Product Key is invalid: I purchased a new copy of Windows 10 Home a few days ago and did a fresh install on my desktop. After installing everything seemed right, including me no longer having the "Activate Windows" Message on the bottom right of my main monitor. Today, however, I boot up to find...