Windows 10: Windows key is stucknot physically

Discus and support Windows key is stucknot physically in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have this problem where the Windows key and "a" key is being held down, even if no keyboard is connected, for example, pressing ctrl+o opens the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SkandanVecham, May 17, 2022.

1. Windows key is stucknot physically

I have this problem where the Windows key and "a" key is being held down, even if no keyboard is connected, for example, pressing ctrl+o opens the on-screen keyboard. I have tried to fix it using solutions online, but none seems to work. I reinstalled Windows from the cloud, and I have the same issue. I tried to connect through a remote desktop and everything worked fine then. I called windows and they hung up on me after a 40-minute wait, any ideas on how to go with this?

:)

SkandanVecham, May 17, 2022
Thema:

Windows key is stucknot physically

1. Windows key is stucknot physically - Similar Threads - key stucknot physically

2. Physical security key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Physical security key: Facebook forced me to use an alternative sign in method, so I chose the security key. I bought a security key and used it a few times to sign into Facebook, although it's very awkward. Now when I try to log into Facebook I get the request for a security key followed...
  3. Windows key is stucknot physically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows key is stucknot physically: I have this problem where the Windows key and "a" key is being held down, even if no keyboard is connected, for example, pressing ctrl+o opens the on-screen keyboard. I have tried to fix it using solutions online, but none seems to work. I reinstalled Windows from the cloud,...
  4. Windows key is stucknot physically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows key is stucknot physically: I have this problem where the Windows key and "a" key is being held down, even if no keyboard is connected, for example, pressing ctrl+o opens the on-screen keyboard. I have tried to fix it using solutions online, but none seems to work. I reinstalled Windows from the cloud,...
  5. ‘]’ Key Stuck Not Physically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ‘]’ Key Stuck Not Physically: For some reason, today my ‘]’ key started randomly being stuck. I don’t know what could have triggered it, since I hadn’t even pressed it once both times this happened today. But whenever i open any place I am able to type, it spams that key I have to say it isn’t just...
  6. Windows Key Stuck but not physically

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Key Stuck but not physically: Hi there my windows key is stuck and when I try to play GTA 5 or any other games or when I press wasd it opens up Windows Whiteboard, Cortana etc and when in desktop pressing windows key minimizes windows. I have sticky keys and other ease of access for keyboard off. I...
  7. Keys sticking not physically

Keys sticking not physically: I am encountering an issue where my computer windows 10 will act as if a key on the keyboard is being held down even if it is not. The keys are not physically sticking. The issue seems to manifest exclusively when a key is pressed a lot in a short time span such as the W,...
  8. HP 15-bs234wm Scarlet Red equal symbol key stucknot physically

HP 15-bs234wm Scarlet Red equal symbol key stucknot physically: Yesterday i had purchased an HP Scarlet Red. A few hours ago it seems that whenever i engage the screen with a typing cursor and click my computer automatically begins to type the = symbol repeatedly, as of being held down. Ive gone into sticky keys and looked to see if that...
  9. Windows key "Stuck" but not physically.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows key "Stuck" but not physically.: I have an Asus gaming laptop and recently it has been doing this thing where I cannot type. The keys are linked to the "Hot Keys" aka WIN + D = Desktop, WIN + S = search, etc. - I've uninstalled keyboard drivers - Restarted multiple times - All the little tricks people...
  10. Windows key is stuck not physically

Windows key is stuck not physically: Everytime i use a windows + any key shortcut the windows key gets stuck and it even shows on the on screen keyboard. I have disabled sticky keys and other easy access keyboard options and uninstalled and reinstalled the keyboard drivers.It has only recently been happening in...