Windows 10: Windows key keeps shutting down all my apps

Discus and support Windows key keeps shutting down all my apps in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; While im playing a game, if i press the windows key, it shuts down all my programs. I can still hear the programs running in the background but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KevinDoolittle, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Windows key keeps shutting down all my apps

While im playing a game, if i press the windows key, it shuts down all my programs. I can still hear the programs running in the background but I cannot access them

:)

KevinDoolittle, Mar 6, 2021
  2. AndreePin Win User

Computer keeps shutting down

Hi,

For us to get a better grasp of your query, please provide the following:

• Error message that you receive
    • Basic troubleshooting steps taken
    In the meantime, I suggest that you follow the instructions provided on this
    link

I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Windows 10 People App

I would suggest you to run the below steps and then follow the suggestions provided by Aswin and check if it helps.

Run the inbuilt windows app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key+X.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on Windows Store app to run the troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter
    Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 6, 2021
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Windows key keeps shutting down all my apps

MSN Weather App live tile keeps stopping

Hi,

Corrupted Windows Store cache is one of the possible reasons why your MSN Weather App live tile keeps stopping. We suggest that you try to reset the Windows Store Cache by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows Key + R key.
    • Type WSreset.exe and press the Enter Key.
    • Restart the computer and check.

If the issue persists, we recommend that you try running the
    Windows App Troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

Windows key keeps shutting down all my apps

1. Windows key keeps shutting down all my apps - Similar Threads - key keeps shutting

2. Windows not shutting down at all

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows not shutting down at all: I got my Windows today after repair and I found out that it is not shutting down at all. Using short cut key or the normal method will not work. Before PC is having multiple issues so I decided to bring it to repair shop but now this is the problem....
  3. Windows not shutting down at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not shutting down at all: I got my Windows today after repair and I found out that it is not shutting down at all. Using short cut key or the normal method will not work. Before PC is having multiple issues so I decided to bring it to repair shop but now this is the problem....
  4. Windows not shutting down at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my computer keeps shutting down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my computer keeps shutting down: how do I stop my computer from shutting down while I am using it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-keeps-shutting-down/c2bd0494-5456-482e-a44a-241dbe4db410
  6. All apps shutting down in windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    All apps shutting down in windows 10: After my windows 10 is out of sleep mode I am not able to open any app and work as it shuts down immediately after opening. I have to restart my laptop then only I can start working. Please help....
  7. windows keeps shutting down

windows keeps shutting down: I will be right in the middle of reading some news or something and all of a sudden I get a screen that says Microsoft has encountered a problem and will have to restart. My screen goes black but it never restarts on its own. I have to manually power off and wait 30 seconds...
  8. My device keeps Shutting Down

My device keeps Shutting Down: I'm not sure if this is an external or internal issue, but today, my laptop kept shutting down unexpectedly. All of a sudden, the screen would just turn black and when I try to press the power button, nothing turns on. I would have to keeps pressing it for it to turn on. This...
  9. Keeps Shutting Down

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Keeps Shutting Down: Hi, For about 3 days my laptop keeps shutting down on it;s own. I have tried several ways to stop it: REGEDIT Windows Defenders Scans Antivirus Scans (McAfee) and Microsoft Safety Scanner None of them have founds anything in the system. How can I fix this problem?...
  10. All HDD keep running after shut down

in Windows 10 Support
    All HDD keep running after shut down: After shut down all HDD keeps running (1 internal and 2 external) and computer becomes unresponsive. This is something new after 4 months without to many problems. 35927