Windows 10: Windows Key + L or + R not working

Discus and support Windows Key + L or + R not working in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I bought an Aero 15. Due to a Windows issue, and a hasty decision, I did a factory reset. I am reinstalling the drivers from Gigabyte's website, but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by leftisthominid, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Windows Key + L or + R not working

I bought an Aero 15. Due to a Windows issue, and a hasty decision, I did a factory reset.

I am reinstalling the drivers from Gigabyte's website, but I have noticed that Windows Key + L or +R or plus anything does not work. I do hear a sound when I do it. What am I supposed to do to fix this?

The issue doesn't manifest with an external keyboard

:)

leftisthominid, Mar 30, 2019
  2. Kari Win User

WIN+SHIFT+L/R ARROW Doesn't work, any alternate?

Hi Sean, welcome to the Ten Forums.

I have build 9860, works like a charm. All I can suggest is that you upgrade as soon as possible.

3. Hyphen key, and Alt code sporadically stop working.

Hi Rogue,

We would appreciate for the troubleshooting steps that you have tried.

• Have you installed the latest keyboard driver from the computer manufacturer’s website?

I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and check if the same issue persists:

• Press Windows + R keys together.

• Type “osk” and hit enter.
    Hope this information helps.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Mar 30, 2019
  4. Windows Key + L or + R not working

Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

Windows Key + L or + R not working

1. Windows Key + L or + R not working - Similar Threads - Key working

2. CANT GET MY KEY CODE TO WORK

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    CANT GET MY KEY CODE TO WORK: I purchased new laptop due to the workshop breaking my machine and issued a brand new one, by my choice from the shop, but my key code is telling me that my code is already in use! of course it is, it isi meeee…… but I cant get past this to use my office. I have Home...
  3. Laptop touch pad clicks won't work for a while after last key stroke.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop touch pad clicks won't work for a while after last key stroke.: I have a Fujitsu Lifebook A555 laptop with Windows 10 installed on it. The touchpad driver which is installed on my laptop is Alps Touchpad Driver. I have been facing this issue for quite a long time that the touchpad clicks won't work for about 3 seconds after the last...
  4. windows 10 logo button not working keyboard key

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 logo button not working keyboard key: After last update the button on my keyboard that shows the Windows' logo stopped working. How fix? It is the keyboard button you push when you are gaming and want out of a game to return to desktop. It also has a lot of other functions like if you hold the win button down...
  5. F5, F6, F7, F8, 2, W, S, X keys not working!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    F5, F6, F7, F8, 2, W, S, X keys not working!: Good evening! As stated in the title, my 2, w, s, x keys as well as the F5 to F8 are not working at all. I am using a HP Pavillion 15-N003SQ that I've been having for 5 or 6 years (a long time I know) as well as having Windows 10 Pro. I had no...
  6. P key does not work when typing administrator password

P key does not work when typing administrator password: Sometimes when I need to type in my administrator password (to run a program for example), the P key does not work. It works fine when I type anywhere else, but it does not work in the password bar of the "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" window....
  7. "z" key no longer works

"z" key no longer works: My "z" key does not work on my keyboard. It was working a couple days ago and now it just does not work and I have no idea why. I have connected it to my other computer and the "z" key works but on my main computer it does not. I noticed that I can use it at the login menu...
  8. Windows 10 "Original Product Key" command isn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 "Original Product Key" command isn't work: Good afternoon, When running the Command Prompt with Admin credentials, I type in "wmic path softwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginlProductKey". It then shows the words "Original Product Key" but then underneath it is blank. I am running Windows 10 Pro, Version 1709....
  9. Down Arrow key and right arrow key is not working on my windows 10 laptop

Down Arrow key and right arrow key is not working on my windows 10 laptop: hey, i am facing issue that my Down Arrow key and right arrow key is not working on my windows 10 laptop. and some keys from the number pad also. like when i click on 1 number button on top of Q letter, it works when number lock is on/off and after changing the number lock it...
  10. Caps Lock key no longer working on new wireless keyboard

Caps Lock key no longer working on new wireless keyboard: Having just purchased a new wireless keyboard and mouse I now find that the Caps Lock key no longer works. The Shift key works and so does the Num Lock key. My OS is Windows 10 64 bit and is full updated. Any suggestions how to fix this will be gratefully received. Dave...