Windows 10: WINDOWS KEY NOT WORKING - Already tried all thing on this forum

Discus and support WINDOWS KEY NOT WORKING - Already tried all thing on this forum in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My windows key simply stoped working Now when I try to use WIN+ "something" it selects the icon with the letter I press. Like I press WIN+Dto desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GabrielAlvesmad, Jan 23, 2020.

1. WINDOWS KEY NOT WORKING - Already tried all thing on this forum

My windows key simply stoped working

Now when I try to use WIN+ "something" it selects the icon with the letter I press. Like I press WIN+Dto desktop it selects the icon with a letter D

Already tried everything I seen in this forum about it nothing seem to work

:)

GabrielAlvesmad, Jan 23, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Forum upgrade complete

Hey W1z, any comment on alternating row colors to make things easier to read in the thread lists?

Like this:

WINDOWS KEY NOT WORKING - Already tried all thing on this forum suggestion-png.png

newtekie1, Jan 23, 2020
  3. 1215N function keys not working?

Doesn't list it for the 1215N *Frown WINDOWS KEY NOT WORKING - Already tried all thing on this forum :(

Funny part all the keys work out of the box with Linux Mint, go figure.

Tried the one on softpedia, doesn't seem to work.

Any other model that I can take it from?

speedy11131, Jan 23, 2020
  4. WINDOWS KEY NOT WORKING - Already tried all thing on this forum

No internet after windows 10 tried many things

Hi Meniru,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. Your interest on Windows 10 is appreciated.

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing. We are glad to help you.

Please try the below methods and check:

Method 1: Internet Troubleshoot

Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter

Method 2: I suggest you to update drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.

• Select Network Adapter and expand the driver icon.

• Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.
    Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

WINDOWS KEY NOT WORKING - Already tried all thing on this forum

1. WINDOWS KEY NOT WORKING - Already tried all thing on this forum - Similar Threads - KEY WORKING Already

2. Windows 10 wont boot, have already tried multiple things but nothing works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 wont boot, have already tried multiple things but nothing works: My desktop froze while downloading a game on Steam, so I shut it off and turned it back on to see if that would fix it when I was met with the Recovery screen and the error code 0xc000000f and at times 0xc000000e. Trying to enter the Recovery Environment simply restarts my...
  3. Windows 10 wont boot, have already tried multiple things but nothing works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 wont boot, have already tried multiple things but nothing works: My desktop froze while downloading a game on Steam, so I shut it off and turned it back on to see if that would fix it when I was met with the Recovery screen and the error code 0xc000000f and at times 0xc000000e. Trying to enter the Recovery Environment simply restarts my...
  4. Windows 10 wont boot, have already tried multiple things but nothing works

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Internet not working on both WiFi and Ethernet. I've tried a lot of things already

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet not working on both WiFi and Ethernet. I've tried a lot of things already: I have Windows 11 Home version 22H2.My wifi is connected and it says "Internet Access". But can't get to any websites site can't be reached.My phone and other computers on the WiFi work fine so it's probably not a problem with my router.I connect directly to Ethernet and it...
  6. Internet not working on both WiFi and Ethernet. I've tried a lot of things already

Internet not working on both WiFi and Ethernet. I've tried a lot of things already: I have Windows 11 Home version 22H2.My wifi is connected and it says "Internet Access". But can't get to any websites site can't be reached.My phone and other computers on the WiFi work fine so it's probably not a problem with my router.I connect directly to Ethernet and it...
  7. i've tried all the troubleshoots on this forum and it still has not work, is there anything...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i've tried all the troubleshoots on this forum and it still has not work, is there anything...: whenever i open the version without anti-cheat it works flawlessly, but when ever i open the one with it, it always gives me an error.i have a possible speculation when i first installed MCC i only gave it public network permissions, could this have caused the issue?the error...
  8. i've tried all the troubleshoots on this forum and it still has not work, is there anything...

i've tried all the troubleshoots on this forum and it still has not work, is there anything...: whenever i open the version without anti-cheat it works flawlessly, but when ever i open the one with it, it always gives me an error.i have a possible speculation when i first installed MCC i only gave it public network permissions, could this have caused the issue?the error...
  9. "Your start menu isnt working" issue.. already tried a bunch of things

in Windows 10 Support
    "Your start menu isnt working" issue.. already tried a bunch of things: I am having some issues with my machine. It might be bad sectors on my system drive although ssd pro life says its 100%. Any way after a bunch of restarts my system is stable but some files got corrupted. Start menu interface and few other related things aren't working. sfc...
  10. Via HD Audio not working - Searched for forums already

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Via HD Audio not working - Searched for forums already: Hi, I've searched the forums here and elsewhere to fix this problem. I have tried restarting my laptop, restarting the audio in services.msc, changing the max memory under boot in msconfig.exe, changing the bit rate from 24-bit to 16-bit (can't because the dropdown box is...