Windows 10: Windows key not working and settings not working

Discus and support Windows key not working and settings not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Recently I was on my laptop and i closed it for a bit and used it the day after. The next day i couldn't use my windows key. I try to open settings or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ZeivierCoronel., Apr 30, 2021.

1. Windows key not working and settings not working

Recently I was on my laptop and i closed it for a bit and used it the day after. The next day i couldn't use my windows key. I try to open settings or click start menu nothing happens. I try to open it from display settings but it said back with I can't open game bar and the search bar doesn't even workMy dad would get mad at me if he finds out. PLEASE HELP

:)

ZeivierCoronel., Apr 30, 2021

2. 1215N function keys not working?

Doesn't list it for the 1215N *Frown Windows key not working and settings not working :(

Funny part all the keys work out of the box with Linux Mint, go figure.

Tried the one on softpedia, doesn't seem to work.

Any other model that I can take it from?

speedy11131, Apr 30, 2021
  3. Keyboard Volume Keys not working while in-game

I happen to have used the Tt Challenger Pro keyboard in the past, and the volume keys worked flawlessly in every game, so it's indeed a weird problem. I would suggest the same thing sneekypeet suggested, using the keyboard software and assign this function to a hotkey, but you said that didn't work either, so yeah...

George_o/c, Apr 30, 2021
  4. Windows key not working and settings not working

Windows key on the keyboard doesn't work.

Here are a couple of suggestions that often solve the problem:

• Use System Restore to set Windows back to a point where this key worked as it should.
    • Create a new account, then work with this account from now on.

Frederik Long, Apr 30, 2021
Thema:

Windows key not working and settings not working

1. Windows key not working and settings not working - Similar Threads - key working settings

2. Windows key not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows key not working: After installing update of Visual Studio 2029 Community the windows Key does not work, cannot open settings, cannot change PC desktop background...I have tried anything described here:...
  3. Windows Key not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Key not working: So I recently wiped my hard drive forgetting to do allot of things to prep. One of them being taking off my windows key before I reset. It seems that my windows key Isn't working anymore and I'm wondering if that was the reason. Any ideas ?...
  4. Windows Key not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Key not working: So I recently wiped my hard drive forgetting to do allot of things to prep. One of them being taking off my windows key before I reset. It seems that my windows key Isn't working anymore and I'm wondering if that was the reason. Any ideas ?...
  5. Windows key not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows key not working: When I boot up my pc, my windows key would work fine. I could do window+r, windows+shift+s, etc. But when I open my Browser or any other apps it wont work anymore. I tried so many things to make it work but it won't. Also, this is only a problem for my account. When my sister...
  6. Windows key not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows key not working: When I boot up my pc, my windows key would work fine. I could do window+r, windows+shift+s, etc. But when I open my Browser or any other apps it wont work anymore. I tried so many things to make it work but it won't. Also, this is only a problem for my account. When my sister...
  7. Windows key + . not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows key + . not working: Hey, I have a problem. The emoji selector that I can use with Windows key + . is not working anymore.What can I do to work again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-key-not-working/f3df86c2-5dc9-4f0a-aa59-b47bce355adb
  8. Windows key, setting, and delete function doesn't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows key, setting, and delete function doesn't work: This morning I open up my computer and do the usual like watch YouTube and using Facebook. After that I go to the setting and turn on my nightlight then, I download my code file from GitHub. when I tried to replace my old code with new code, I can't delete my old zip files...
  9. Windows Key Not Working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Key Not Working: I'm unsure why but my windows key has stopped working, is this a common bug/issue? I'm using a laptop so its not like i can unplug and plug it back in again. I've tried to restart with no luck too. submitted by /u/dmr1991 [link] [comments]...
  10. windows 10 task bar not working settings not working wifi tab not working window key not...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows 10 task bar not working settings not working wifi tab not working window key not...: pls help me i can not access anything for settings i need to reformat my pc after i download a cs6 premium for my pc from yt and install everything and my explorer task bar is not working even the microsoft store is not accessable is this a virus?? and i tried deleting the...