Windows 10: Windows key + . not working

Discus and support Windows key + . not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey, I have a problem. The emoji selector that I can use with Windows key + . is not working anymore.What can I do to work again?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by domonkos11, May 4, 2021.

1. Windows key + . not working

Hey, I have a problem. The emoji selector that I can use with Windows key + . is not working anymore.What can I do to work again?

:)

domonkos11, May 4, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Keyboard shortcut Alt key not working

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any software or hardware changes on your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: You may check if the ALT key is functioning correctly in on-screen keyboard. It will help us to verify if there is any issue with the keyboard.

Follow the steps below to open On-screen Keyboard.

• Windows + Q, type OSK (on-screen keyboard)

• And check if it works
    Step 2: Run Hardware and device Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, May 4, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 4, 2021
  4. Windows key + . not working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Windows key + . not working

1. Windows key + . not working - Similar Threads - key working

2. Product Key isn't working anymore

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product Key isn't working anymore: I purchased this laptopDell Inspiron with a pre-loaded windows 10 home Single Line version Recently My Windows got updated through Windows Update, and now it's popping this alert again and again. I tried to insert the old Product Key but it is denying stating "The Product Key...
  3. `, 1, tab, and q keys are not working correctly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    `, 1, tab, and q keys are not working correctly.: Thank you for taking a look at this post. I am using an ROG laptop, Windows 10. This started about two weeks ago. The keys I mentioned in the title sometimes work as intended, but usually don't. Whenever I press a key at the same time as one of these they work how they...
  4. Windows key and Windows settings not working again because no one has been talk on my other...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows key and Windows settings not working again because no one has been talk on my other...: My windows key hasnt been working and when i try to do get app package thing it does not help at all. I do sfc /scannow in cmd and powershell it shows error. I need help fixing my windows key and settings it just doesnt work i need help pls....
  5. Some shift or alt gr + key combinations don't work properly in some applications

Some shift or alt gr + key combinations don't work properly in some applications: Hi, I found recently that some keys don't behave as they should. I use a Spanish keyboard built in a laptop. Windows language is set to Spanish Spain and the keyboard is set to Spanish keyboard. The easiest way to check it is with the key ñ that works as it should. Now I will...
  6. Some keys on my keyboard arent working as they are supposed to

Some keys on my keyboard arent working as they are supposed to: So I just got this laptop and it was working fine at first but then some keys started acting weird for example when I click on "P" once it writes it multiple times like pppppppppppp and it happens with a lot of other keys such as M , 0 ,ù and ^^^by the way my keyboard is...
  7. Few keys on my Toshiba Laptop have stopped working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Few keys on my Toshiba Laptop have stopped working: I have been using this Toshiba Satellite L50T-A196 laptop for 8 years now. The keyboard has never been a problem in this laptop but since last month few keys are not working. These are Caps Lock key, Letter "x", "c", "v", "m" and left control key.These keys work by themselves...
  8. Keyboard letter keys stop working

Keyboard letter keys stop working: I’ve seen different threads to what i think is a similar problem, but as yet not found the solution.essentially withing 5 minutes of firing up the computer the typing function stops. Tab seems to still work and some of the periferal keys, but letters and numbers, punctuation...
  9. Windows key not working and settings not working

Windows key not working and settings not working: Recently I was on my laptop and i closed it for a bit and used it the day after. The next day i couldn't use my windows key. I try to open settings or click start menu nothing happens. I try to open it from display settings but it said back with I can't open game bar and the...
  10. BitLocker recovery key is not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BitLocker recovery key is not working: My computer got fixed recently and the BitLocker key that showed up when logging into my microsoft account is wrong. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-recovery-key-is-not-working/71503dd2-7ae7-4179-843c-45f33f6cd0aa