Windows 10: Windows key not working,

Discus and support Windows key not working, in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought windows 10 pro, but key not working,Win Pro 10 64bit Eng Intl 1pk DSP OEI DVDEnd Item PN:FQC-08929Carton NO:SP1600219738COA... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by M.W.Leelaratne, Jul 31, 2021.

1. Windows key not working,

I bought windows 10 pro, but key not working,Win Pro 10 64bit Eng Intl 1pk DSP OEI DVDEnd Item PN:FQC-08929Carton NO:SP1600219738COA Barcodes:03307138741517Label part NO:X20-19608Made in SingaporePrinter ID NO:ARPC_02023

:)

M.W.Leelaratne, Jul 31, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Keyboard shortcut Alt key not working

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any software or hardware changes on your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: You may check if the ALT key is functioning correctly in on-screen keyboard. It will help us to verify if there is any issue with the keyboard.

Follow the steps below to open On-screen Keyboard.

• Windows + Q, type OSK (on-screen keyboard)

• And check if it works
    Step 2: Run Hardware and device Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jul 31, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 31, 2021
  4. Windows key not working,

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 31, 2021
Thema:

Windows key not working,

1. Windows key not working, - Similar Threads - key working

2. Windows Key + Shift + S - Snip Works, however it puts the snip in the clipboard. Can this...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Key + Shift + S - Snip Works, however it puts the snip in the clipboard. Can this...: Before, you could do windows key + shift + s, this would let you drag a snip, which would then automatically open in "Snip n Sketch" to be drawn on, edited, and then copied or saved. Now, when I use windows key + shift + s I can draw a snip but then after completing the snip...
  3. TUESDAY PATCH UPDATE KB 5005565 VOLUME KEYS NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    TUESDAY PATCH UPDATE KB 5005565 VOLUME KEYS NOT WORKING: AFFTER TODAYS PATCH UPDATE THE VOLUME keys are working but they dont show the BAR AND EVERYTHING ELSE PLEASE HELP ME IS IT THE UPDTES PROBLEM WILL THEY FIX THIS...
  4. My QWER, UIOP keys dont work on my HP PR1101U keyboard. Every other key works. Ive tried...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My QWER, UIOP keys dont work on my HP PR1101U keyboard. Every other key works. Ive tried...: Alot of my keys dont seem to work on my keyboard, Ive tried bootstrappers and reinstalling drivers. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-qwer-uiop-keys-dont-work-on-my-hp-pr1101u/7cf3fe28-4f38-47e1-99d6-cf9cc38fcb3a
  5. Left shift key, caps lock, and windows key not working

Left shift key, caps lock, and windows key not working: so basically im on my laptop and after an update i couldnt use left shift, tab, caps lock and windows key not working i already did go to safe mode, reset my pc over windows and usb stick and watched 1000 tutorials and still cant figure out what happend. Also i did go to bios...
  6. Left shift key, caps lock, and tab key not working

Left shift key, caps lock, and tab key not working: so basically im on my laptop and after an update i couldnt use left shift, tab, caps lock and windows key not working i already did go to safe mode, reset my pc over windows and usb stick and watched 1000 tutorials and still cant figure out what happend. Also i did go to bios...
  7. My media keys, taskbar, search bar, windows button and all settings wont work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My media keys, taskbar, search bar, windows button and all settings wont work: this will be long btwmy laptops serving out a ton of problems recently, random errors with no context, delayed keys, connection issues with my drawing tablet which works perfectly fine on another computer. these usually don't bother me much but these new ones do. yesterday my...
  8. Some keys in my laptop are not working properly-

Some keys in my laptop are not working properly-: Hi there!I am having some issues with my laptop- model HP Stream 11 Pro G2, Windows 10.Seems that the shift keys are not working properly and looks like a software issue. I noticed it started when I was using a google template doc, if it helps in any way.All number and letter...
  9. asdf keys do not work on laptop hp15, any advice or help gratefully appreciated, many thanks,

asdf keys do not work on laptop hp15, any advice or help gratefully appreciated, many thanks,: hp 15 laptop, the letters asdf,do not work, any advice or information please, many thanks, kind regards john https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asdf-keys-do-not-work-on-laptop-hp15-any-advice-or/72c8df9a-8658-4103-9d36-2ba4e6a2b43b
  10. esc key is weird and some of functionf4, f5 not working

esc key is weird and some of functionf4, f5 not working: When I press esc key while using microsoft edge it open some msn international edition tab while using other applications in pc pressing esc key open a microsoft edge tab. Also f4 and f5 keys aren't working. I am using external keyboard for my laptop and can't blame it...