Windows 10: Windows Key + P -> Switch Display Not working

Discus and support Windows Key + P -> Switch Display Not working in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows Version 1803 I can't switch between single monitor and extend to multiple monitors using Windows Key + P I'm not certain what to look for. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by adgower, Dec 1, 2019.

1. adgower Win User

Windows Key + P -> Switch Display Not working

Windows Version 1803

I can't switch between single monitor and extend to multiple monitors using Windows Key + P

I'm not certain what to look for. I searched and found posts about "DisplaySwitch.exe", but when I find it it doesn't do anything.

Before when I would hip Windows Key + P on the right side a bar would pop out and let me select how I want to display monitors etc.

:)

adgower, Dec 1, 2019

2. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Dec 1, 2019
  3. asus taichi screenis not working with windows 10

Hi Tomas,

Thank you for posting your reply.

To set up the dual monitor, I suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + P.
    • Select the required option.

Also, suggest you to update the Display adapter driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R and type “devmgmt.msc” and press Enter.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update driver software.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 1, 2019
  4. Windows Key + P -> Switch Display Not working

key switches don't work

On this Toshiba Satellite M645, key switches don't work, brightness control, mouse and pointer on/off, and wireless on/off.
    Any suggestions?

electron100, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows Key + P -> Switch Display Not working

1. Windows Key + P -> Switch Display Not working - Similar Threads - Key Switch Display

2. Windows Key + P -> Switch Display Not working

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows Key + P -> Switch Display Not working: Windows Version 1803 I can't switch between single monitor and extend to multiple monitors using Windows Key + P I'm not certain what to look for. I searched and found posts about "DisplaySwitch.exe", but when I find it it doesn't do anything. Before when I would hip...
  3. windows key plus P...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows key plus P...: Why the heck can you guys not fix this? Going on for over Three years and you still say you don't know what is causing it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-key-plus-p/4d22e472-1211-43d6-88c7-34d2aa3411f2
  4. P key does not work when typing administrator password

P key does not work when typing administrator password: Sometimes when I need to type in my administrator password (to run a program for example), the P key does not work. It works fine when I type anywhere else, but it does not work in the password bar of the "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" window....
  5. Ctrl+P is not working

Ctrl+P is not working: Ctrl+P is not working. Other shortcuts are working fine, Ctrl+V, Ctrl+C, Ctrl+A. But Ctrl+P isn't working. It is not a particular application, it is not working in any application. Had the sticky keys off too, so no issue with the sticky keys. Tried uninstalling the drivers...
  6. Windows key+V and Windows key+P not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows key+V and Windows key+P not working: The keyboard shortcuts to view clipboard history and pinned clipboard items isn't working for me as you can see I have it on but when I press the windows logo key+V nothing happens. and it is the keys, the windows key and V keys work just fine so I can't seem to think of a...
  7. display brightness keys not working

display brightness keys not working: after updating system(window 10), changing brightness fn keys are not working. i have already gone through the following two methods but none seems to be working: 1. updating display adapter(which is the most recent one, according to microsoft) 2. changing monitor...
  8. Switching displays

in Windows 10 Customization
    Switching displays: I often switch my display from my computer monitor to my TV screen by selecting Extend these Displays in Display Settings. There are two different ways this will work: 1. All screen contents i.e., all open windows, and controls switch to the alternate screen, i.e., TV...
  9. key switches don't work

key switches don't work: On this Toshiba Satellite M645, key switches don't work, brightness control, mouse and pointer on/off, and wireless on/off. Any suggestions? 90619
  10. Windows key+P shortcut behavior

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows key+P shortcut behavior: Hello, I recently upgraded to 10 from 7 and the behavior of this shortcut has changed. I use it to switch my second monitor on and off. In 7, after I used the shortcut, the window that pops up asking whether I want to duplicate the screen, extend it, etc. immediately...