Windows 10: Windows Key + P -> Switch Display Not working

Discus and support Windows Key + P -> Switch Display Not working in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows Version 1803 I can't switch between single monitor and extend to multiple monitors using Windows Key + P I'm not certain what to look for. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by adgower, Dec 1, 2019.

1. adgower Win User

Windows Key + P -> Switch Display Not working

Windows Version 1803

I can't switch between single monitor and extend to multiple monitors using Windows Key + P

I'm not certain what to look for. I searched and found posts about "DisplaySwitch.exe", but when I find it it doesn't do anything.

Before when I would hip Windows Key + P on the right side a bar would pop out and let me select how I want to display monitors etc.

:)

adgower, Dec 1, 2019

2. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Dec 1, 2019
  3. asus taichi screenis not working with windows 10

Hi Tomas,

Thank you for posting your reply.

To set up the dual monitor, I suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + P.
    • Select the required option.

Also, suggest you to update the Display adapter driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R and type “devmgmt.msc” and press Enter.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update driver software.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 1, 2019
  4. Windows Key + P -> Switch Display Not working

key switches don't work

On this Toshiba Satellite M645, key switches don't work, brightness control, mouse and pointer on/off, and wireless on/off.
    Any suggestions?

electron100, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows Key + P -> Switch Display Not working

1. Windows Key + P -> Switch Display Not working - Similar Threads - Key Switch Display

2. Shift Key Not Working For Only The p Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shift Key Not Working For Only The p Key: My shift key has magically ceased working for only the letter p on my keyboard works with all other letters and keys and I am not sure what happened. I initially assumed it was my cheap keyboard and bought a nice new one but I have run into the exact same problem since the...
  3. Shift Key Not Working For Only The p Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shift Key Not Working For Only The p Key: My shift key has magically ceased working for only the letter p on my keyboard works with all other letters and keys and I am not sure what happened. I initially assumed it was my cheap keyboard and bought a nice new one but I have run into the exact same problem since the...
  4. Connect to a wireless display caused the "P" key to stop working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect to a wireless display caused the "P" key to stop working.: In Windows 11 Version 22H2 OS Build 22621.819 when you use "Connect to a wireless display" the letter "P" no longer works on the on screen keyboard nor does it work on any USB or wireless keyboard connected to the PC.The moment you disconnect the wireless display the letter...
  5. Connect to a wireless display caused the "P" key to stop working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connect to a wireless display caused the "P" key to stop working.: In Windows 11 Version 22H2 OS Build 22621.819 when you use "Connect to a wireless display" the letter "P" no longer works on the on screen keyboard nor does it work on any USB or wireless keyboard connected to the PC.The moment you disconnect the wireless display the letter...
  6. Windows Key + P shortcut not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Key + P shortcut not working: Just today, my windows + P shortcut doesn't work. Every other shortcut works. My "P" key works. My Windows Key works. Other Windows Key + "?" key combos work. Ctrl + P works. I've checked the registry for values disabling it. Nothing found. Any Ideas? ASUS ROG...
  7. p key not working on most programs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    p key not working on most programs: For most programs, the "p" and "P" does not work. At first, I thought it was a keyboard issue. Then I stumbled into a grogram where it worked fine. Over the past month, there has been in a small of programs where the "p" key worked. Unfortunately, I didn't keep track of the...
  8. 0,p, ? and [ keys is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    0,p, ? and [ keys is not working: 0,p and [ keys is not working. lease help. what should i do. im crying right now[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0p-and-keys-is-not-working/9c5626ff-f985-4e2b-89b9-e6efb2fbe1e5
  9. Windows Key + P -> Switch Display Not working

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows Key + P -> Switch Display Not working: Windows Version 1803 I can't switch between single monitor and extend to multiple monitors using Windows Key + P I'm not certain what to look for. I searched and found posts about "DisplaySwitch.exe", but when I find it it doesn't do anything. Before when I would hip...
  10. Windows key+V and Windows key+P not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows key+V and Windows key+P not working: The keyboard shortcuts to view clipboard history and pinned clipboard items isn't working for me as you can see I have it on but when I press the windows logo key+V nothing happens. and it is the keys, the windows key and V keys work just fine so I can't seem to think of a...