Windows 10: windows key plus P...

Discus and support windows key plus P... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Why the heck can you guys not fix this? Going on for over Three years and you still say you don't know what is causing it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BillColeman2, Jul 30, 2019.

1. windows key plus P...

Why the heck can you guys not fix this? Going on for over Three years and you still say you don't know what is causing it?

:)

BillColeman2, Jul 30, 2019

2. Windows Key + P shortcut not working

Hi Jimmie,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that Windows + P shortcut is not working.

I would like to know some information.

• What actions are you trying to perform pressing Windows + P key?

• Are you using Dual Monitors?

• Have you made any changes to the computer settings prior to this issue?

• Since how long are you facing this issue?

Please let us know the information in brief. We will be glad to assist you further.

Mayank Gupta10, Jul 30, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 30, 2019
  4. windows key plus P...

"P" key not working on keyboard

Hi,

"P" key on my keyboard is not working(I had to write this using on-screen keyboard.)

Sometimes it works and sometimes it not.

Any suggestions on how can I fix this?

VaibhavMadan, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

windows key plus P...

1. windows key plus P... - Similar Threads - key plus

2. Using Win 7 key in a new Win 10 install, impact on old machine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Using Win 7 key in a new Win 10 install, impact on old machine: Googled this to death and cant find anyone asking the question . I have an existing Win 7 Ultimate computer, and I've built a new Ryzen box and installed Win 10 Pro on it . I wanted to try and use the key from Win 7 , to see if that will activate. The only concern I have...
  3. windows 10 product key issue error 0x87E10BCF

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 product key issue error 0x87E10BCF: HI, bought a license product key online, entered it and it is saying having something prevented us from accessing our servers, and please try again later....
  4. Keys on Lenovo Ideapad L340 Laptop swapped

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keys on Lenovo Ideapad L340 Laptop swapped: I have a new Lenovo Ideapad L340. The @ sign on the keyboard has swapped with the " sign. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keys-on-lenovo-ideapad-l340-laptop-swapped/38681acd-d153-4216-b6dc-8ca138e8dd0b
  5. Surface Book prompts for Bitlocker key on startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Surface Book prompts for Bitlocker key on startup: My Surface Book 1 running Win 10 Pro with all updates installed has started prompting for the Bit Locker key when it is powered on. If I power off and on again it boots without prompting for the Bit Locker key. What causes this? Is there a fix? It is very annoying. Thanks....
  6. T, Y, Left Shift, Caps Lock, and Delete keys not working well

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    T, Y, Left Shift, Caps Lock, and Delete keys not working well: Since yesterday, the K, Y, Left Shift, Caps Lock, and Delete keys have not been working on my Dell Laptop running Windows 10. Sometimes they start working again and sometimes they work after I press multiple times. At this moment, I have to press these keys between 5 and 15...
  7. Invalid key long after free upgrade win 7 to win 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Invalid key long after free upgrade win 7 to win 10: I bought a Acer laptop from Taiwan a long time ago. It was a Chinese Win 7 laptop. I went to Acer service center to buy another OEM win 7 English version, which is legal, and Acer installed it. Maybe 6 years ago there was a free upgrade to win 10. I upgraded. Now the windows...
  8. Shift key Plus Restart For Safe Mode Don't Work+ Fix?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shift key Plus Restart For Safe Mode Don't Work+ Fix?: Hi I have a desktop and upgraded from win 7 to win 10 but the holding down of the Shift key when Restarting will only take me to a regular start up. How can i get to safe mode using the shift key, it works on my laptop. I know there are other ways to accomplish this but i...
  9. Windows 7 starter -- Windows 10 -- product key -- N145 Plus

Windows 7 starter -- Windows 10 -- product key -- N145 Plus: Hi, I have a samsung n145 plus netbook with windows 7 starter pre-installed I would like to use the product key attached to the label behind to install Windows 10 x64 is it possible to do this using media creation tool or are there other ways to do it? Thanks Regards...
  10. Since update 1803, windows key plus X does not work

Since update 1803, windows key plus X does not work: I am scare updating Windows, since update 1803 a few days ago, now the Windows key and X dont work. If I press that combination, I get a menu on the start button, the shutdown option is one of them, the upper case S for sleep is suppose to put the computer in sleep mode,...