Windows 10: Windows key + Print screen does not work

Discus and support Windows key + Print screen does not work in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! the title shows what the problem is. I'm using a ASUS laptop and other keyboard problems do not appear. windows key is fine and print... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CatoPark, Aug 15, 2019.

1. CatoPark Win User

Windows key + Print screen does not work

Hello!

the title shows what the problem is.

I'm using a ASUS laptop and other keyboard problems do not appear.

windows key is fine and print screen key is fine too.

however, windows key + print screen does not work.

screen does not become dimmed. and nothing is saved in screenshot folder.

I looked for many solutions. I upgraded OS and drivers, changed registry and reboot.

but there is no change.

what should I do?

:)

CatoPark, Aug 15, 2019

2. Screen Capture not working (Windows Key + Print Screen)

When I press Windows Key + Print Screen the screen flashes but no file is saved in the Screenshots folder in Pictures.

Seems to be a bug in Windows 10 (10240). Any suggestions please?

Christina Nancy Komninou, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Win key + Print Screen SystRq not always working to take and save screenshots.

Hello Benoy,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• When you press Windows key + Print Scrn SysRq, does your computer's screen somehow dim for a moment? Also, after pressing Windows key + Print Scrn SysRq and press Ctrl + V in Paint, does the screenshot appears?
    • Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    1. Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    2. Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your device?

To save your screenshot as a file, it would depend on the key combination that will trigger to capture a screenshot and automatically save it to the Screenshots folder. Here are some examples of print screen key combination depending on the manufacturer
    of the device (Windows logo key + Ctrl + PrintScrn, or Windows logo key + Fn + PrintScrn)

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 15, 2019
  4. Shilohbob Win User

Print Screen Key

Depending on the PC or keyboard, on some devices it is required to press the Print Screen key in conjunction with another key, ie: 'Print Screen + Winkey' or + FN key or + Shift key, try the list combinations and see how it goes!!!!!!

Shilohbob, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows key + Print screen does not work - Similar Threads - key Print screen

2. print screen does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    print screen does not work: For a few days now, pressing the print screen makes nothing happen. I try to use Win+PrtSrc key to save to Screenshots folder, and it doesn't work.Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 21H211/‎06/‎2020Compilation SO 19044.1889Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0...
  3. print screen does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    print screen does not work: For a few days now, pressing the print screen makes nothing happen. I try to use Win+PrtSrc key to save to Screenshots folder, and it doesn't work.Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 21H211/‎06/‎2020Compilation SO 19044.1889Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0...
  4. print screen does not work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Key + Print Screen does not work

Windows Key + Print Screen does not work: Print Screen itself works perfectly fine, but using the combination to save an image automatically to my drive doesn't do anything. Nothing happens. Has this been removed from windows or how do I do it now?...
  6. Windows Key + Print Screen does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Key + Print Screen does not work: Print Screen itself works perfectly fine, but using the combination to save an image automatically to my drive doesn't do anything. Nothing happens. Has this been removed from windows or how do I do it now?...
  7. Windows Key + Print Screen does not work

8. Microsoft Snipping Tool- does it work with "print screen" key?

Microsoft Snipping Tool- does it work with "print screen" key?: Does anyone know how to change settings so Microsoft Snipping tool opens when I push the "print screen" key? i really like Light Shot because it DOES work with the print screen key but our IT does not want us downloading 3rd party apps to our office laptops....
  9. Print Screen does not work for multiple screens

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print Screen does not work for multiple screens: Print Screen and Snip & Sketch were working fine until about 21-June-20 - then black screens resulted when trying to use these Apps. I have a desktop machine running an up-to-date version of Windows 10. I searched on several websites to get info on how to cure this. I still...
  10. Print Screen key doesn't work

Print Screen key doesn't work: After recently installing Office 365, the Print Screen key no longer works, nor does Alt+PrintScreen. Does nothing. I have restarted twice and also did a full shut down. No help. Please provide a fix....