Windows 10: Windows Key Problem

Discus and support Windows Key Problem in Cortana to solve the problem; I have to press the Windows key twice to open Start and I don't know why. Could someone help me?... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by ACrispyBoi, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Windows Key Problem

I have to press the Windows key twice to open Start and I don't know why. Could someone help me?

:)

ACrispyBoi, Jul 28, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 28, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 28, 2021
  4. Windows Key Problem

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

Windows Key Problem

1. Windows Key Problem - Similar Threads - Key Problem

2. Problem with windows and alt key being pressed every 1 to 10 seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with windows and alt key being pressed every 1 to 10 seconds: So, this post is very hard to type since on my laptop the windows and alt key are pressed randomly. I have tried to update my drivers, delete the drivers, turn off my wireless keyboard. It is, I think, a problem on software part. So I am really lost on how to fix this problem...
  3. Windows 10 pro OEM Key activation problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro OEM Key activation problem: Hello Everyone, Recently I purchased an OEM key from the genuine key website for windows 10 pro activation, which windows 10pro, I already installed on my laptop one month ago using the setup provided on the MS website. Now when I entered the OEM key, which I received by...
  4. Windows 10 Mode Problem, Bitlocker Key or Workaround Needed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Mode Problem, Bitlocker Key or Workaround Needed: How does one obtain their Bitlocker Key if they don't have a copy? Supposedly its 48 numerical characters?This instruction from Microsoft leads to a dead page, "In your Microsoft account: Sign in to your Microsoft account on another device to find your recovery key. "I didn't...
  5. Windows 10 Mode Problem, Bit Blocker Key or Workaround Needed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Mode Problem, Bit Blocker Key or Workaround Needed: How does one obtain their Bit Blocker Key if they don't have a copy? Supposedly its 48 characters?This instruction from Microsoft leads to a dead page, "In your Microsoft account: Sign in to your Microsoft account on another device to find your recovery key. "I didn't even...
  6. Problems with product key when upgrading Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro

Problems with product key when upgrading Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro: Hi, so I have a Windows 7 Ultimate key, and recently tried using it to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro. The key is in fact valid, as I have had it for 2 years. However, when I try to use it to upgrade, I get errors saying the key isn't valid. I tried many online methods,...
  7. Problems with PC lag when holding down specific keys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems with PC lag when holding down specific keys: I hold on to control and alt and then press or hold A, D, G, U, C on the keyboard makes my pc lag and take a while to stop having delays on the keys. Could it be because of the keybinds?...
  8. Product key problem after windows 10 upgrade.

Product key problem after windows 10 upgrade.: Sir i have original windows 7 and i have product key for windows 7 but i go to upgrade my pc in windows 10 upgrade success but my original windows is now requesting to windows 10 product key and when i enter my windows 7 product key for activation but windows 10 show my...
  9. Fix boot problem without Bitlocker recovery key?

Fix boot problem without Bitlocker recovery key?: I have a PC that I've been asked to fix. It's blue screening on startup with stop code 0xc00021a. The user tried restoring to two restore points and said "it didn't work" - no details. Then they said they were prompted on boot for a Bitlocker recovery password, which seems to...
  10. One ongoing problem, i Cannot fix with a few keys.

One ongoing problem, i Cannot fix with a few keys.: So, I have this really weird ongoing problem with my keyboard on my computer. For some strange reason, pressing the up arrow refreshes the tab that you are on, the pointing left arrow types "bn/ " and the fn button types "adsfjkl;\" I dont know what is wrong, this had started...