Windows 10: Windows Key Problem

Discus and support Windows Key Problem in Cortana to solve the problem; I have to press the Windows key twice to open Start and I don't know why. Could someone help me?... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by ACrispyBoi, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Windows Key Problem

I have to press the Windows key twice to open Start and I don't know why. Could someone help me?

:)

ACrispyBoi, Jul 28, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 28, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 28, 2021
  4. Windows Key Problem

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

Windows Key Problem

1. Windows Key Problem - Similar Threads - Key Problem

2. problems with my keys on keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems with my keys on keyboard: There is a problem with my keys on my keyboard, maybe dirt accumulating there but i have tried cleaning it. my keys keep clicking a even thought i dont click it, also my fn, esc, caps lock, q and 1 key dont work or they type aj, k and l keys end with ai have tried restarting...
  3. problems with my keys on keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problems with my keys on keyboard: There is a problem with my keys on my keyboard, maybe dirt accumulating there but i have tried cleaning it. my keys keep clicking a even thought i dont click it, also my fn, esc, caps lock, q and 1 key dont work or they type aj, k and l keys end with ai have tried restarting...
  4. Keyboard key problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard key problem: Hello everyone, I've had a problem for months if I press the ò or @ key the PC doesn't take the command, while if I keep them pressed I can write them this happens ONLY on that keyboard key. all the others work normally. I also changed the keyboard I bought yesterday on amZon...
  5. Keyboard key problem

Keyboard key problem: Hello everyone, I've had a problem for months if I press the ò or @ key the PC doesn't take the command, while if I keep them pressed I can write them this happens ONLY on that keyboard key. all the others work normally. I also changed the keyboard I bought yesterday on amZon...
  6. i have been in a problem, my labtop keyboard is not double typing any same key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have been in a problem, my labtop keyboard is not double typing any same key.: it resolve automatically when restart my laptop but it hits again after some moments. like its impossible to write double letters such as ss , dd, and 11 etc...
  7. i have been in a problem, my labtop keyboard is not double typing any same key.

i have been in a problem, my labtop keyboard is not double typing any same key.: it resolve automatically when restart my laptop but it hits again after some moments. like its impossible to write double letters such as ss , dd, and 11 etc...
  8. Original Product key from Windows 7 Home Premium not working after desktop problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Original Product key from Windows 7 Home Premium not working after desktop problem.: My old computer, HP Pavilion P6 series Desktop had pre-loaded Windows 7 Home Premium. Over the years this went to Windows 10 Home. But recently there was a problem as it continully rebooted. I tried to load from backup, but that failed. Eventually I formated the drive and...
  9. Original Product key from Windows 7 Home Premium not working after desktop problem.

Original Product key from Windows 7 Home Premium not working after desktop problem.: My old computer, HP Pavilion P6 series Desktop had pre-loaded Windows 7 Home Premium. Over the years this went to Windows 10 Home. But recently there was a problem as it continully rebooted. I tried to load from backup, but that failed. Eventually I formated the drive and...
  10. Some keys of keyboard are not working pls solve this problem ASAP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some keys of keyboard are not working pls solve this problem ASAP: Some keys of keyboard are not working pls solve this problem ASAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-keys-of-keyboard-are-not-working-pls-solve/5f1a6058-292c-47a9-a015-f8da600aaee2