Windows 10: Windows Key Problems

Discus and support Windows Key Problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; the past day i had a problem sometimes the windows key glitches and i can't type i have to lock my pc and relogin every time i use the snipping tool... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ojeja, May 18, 2020.

1. Ojeja Win User

Windows Key Problems

the past day i had a problem
    sometimes the windows key glitches
    and i can't type
    i have to lock my pc and relogin
    every time i use the snipping tool shortcut
    it's starting to annoy me
    and i would like some help from a mod

:)

Ojeja, May 18, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 18, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 18, 2020
  4. warup89 Win User

Windows Key Problems

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows Key Problems

1. Windows Key Problems - Similar Threads - Key Problems

2. keyboard problem where it is not responding while clicking any key mousepad and bluetooth...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard problem where it is not responding while clicking any key mousepad and bluetooth...: Is there any possible solution to fix it or troubleshoot it to get where the problem is located? I have use lenovo vantage to scan and it has no problem, so I am wondering why. Solution used:1. Try to update keyboard driver2. Try to reinstall keyboard driver3. Advanced...
  3. keyboard problem where it is not responding while clicking any key mousepad and bluetooth...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard problem where it is not responding while clicking any key mousepad and bluetooth...: Is there any possible solution to fix it or troubleshoot it to get where the problem is located? I have use lenovo vantage to scan and it has no problem, so I am wondering why. Solution used:1. Try to update keyboard driver2. Try to reinstall keyboard driver3. Advanced...
  4. problems with my keys on keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems with my keys on keyboard: There is a problem with my keys on my keyboard, maybe dirt accumulating there but i have tried cleaning it. my keys keep clicking a even thought i dont click it, also my fn, esc, caps lock, q and 1 key dont work or they type aj, k and l keys end with ai have tried restarting...
  5. problems with my keys on keyboard

problems with my keys on keyboard: There is a problem with my keys on my keyboard, maybe dirt accumulating there but i have tried cleaning it. my keys keep clicking a even thought i dont click it, also my fn, esc, caps lock, q and 1 key dont work or they type aj, k and l keys end with ai have tried restarting...
  6. Keyboard key problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard key problem: Hello everyone, I've had a problem for months if I press the ò or @ key the PC doesn't take the command, while if I keep them pressed I can write them this happens ONLY on that keyboard key. all the others work normally. I also changed the keyboard I bought yesterday on amZon...
  7. Keyboard key problem

Keyboard key problem: Hello everyone, I've had a problem for months if I press the ò or @ key the PC doesn't take the command, while if I keep them pressed I can write them this happens ONLY on that keyboard key. all the others work normally. I also changed the keyboard I bought yesterday on amZon...
  8. i have been in a problem, my labtop keyboard is not double typing any same key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have been in a problem, my labtop keyboard is not double typing any same key.: it resolve automatically when restart my laptop but it hits again after some moments. like its impossible to write double letters such as ss , dd, and 11 etc...
  9. i have been in a problem, my labtop keyboard is not double typing any same key.

i have been in a problem, my labtop keyboard is not double typing any same key.: it resolve automatically when restart my laptop but it hits again after some moments. like its impossible to write double letters such as ss , dd, and 11 etc...
  10. Original Product key from Windows 7 Home Premium not working after desktop problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Original Product key from Windows 7 Home Premium not working after desktop problem.: My old computer, HP Pavilion P6 series Desktop had pre-loaded Windows 7 Home Premium. Over the years this went to Windows 10 Home. But recently there was a problem as it continully rebooted. I tried to load from backup, but that failed. Eventually I formated the drive and...