Windows 10: Windows key question

Discus and support Windows key question in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I was using show key + and found 3 of my computers (win 10 pro) were showing the same key. Thinking that they were showing that because they were link... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by thomaseg1, Jun 2, 2019.

1. thomaseg1 Win User

Windows key question

I was using show key +
    and found 3 of my computers (win 10 pro) were showing the same key.
    Thinking that they were showing that because they were link to my
    microsoft account I check one of my windows home computers
    but that gave me a different key.
    So now I'm confused (easy state to get to trying to figure out how Microsoft does
    things).
    Can any one explain?

:)

thomaseg1, Jun 2, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jun 2, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows key question

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows key question

1. Windows key question - Similar Threads - key question

2. My question is about using a Windows 11 enterprise 50 user license MAK product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My question is about using a Windows 11 enterprise 50 user license MAK product key: I have eight computers. I currently have a 20 user license for Windows 10 enterprise. I have one computer set up as a clone station. I continually upgrade my clone on this computer, and then I make copies of the clone, install the new clone in another computer, and then I...
  3. My question is about using a Windows 11 enterprise 50 user license MAK product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My question is about using a Windows 11 enterprise 50 user license MAK product key: I have eight computers. I currently have a 20 user license for Windows 10 enterprise. I have one computer set up as a clone station. I continually upgrade my clone on this computer, and then I make copies of the clone, install the new clone in another computer, and then I...
  4. Question: Why are you doing this? I can't use some keys on my computer because of your...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question: Why are you doing this? I can't use some keys on my computer because of your...: I just updated my computer and guess what? Some keys are no longer working. I need to complete my project today and now I can't. Why are you launching updates that will break our computers!...
  5. Question: Why are you doing this? I can't use some keys on my computer because of your...

Question: Why are you doing this? I can't use some keys on my computer because of your...: I just updated my computer and guess what? Some keys are no longer working. I need to complete my project today and now I can't. Why are you launching updates that will break our computers!...
  6. A Question about OEM Product Keys.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Question about OEM Product Keys.: Hello guys,I know that this might be a stupid question, but I'm going to ask it anyway.I am wondering about OEM Keys, hence the title of this thread. I am considering switching to blendOS, or Ubuntu. Linux Distros because I have fricked up my Windows 10 installation in...
  7. A Question about OEM Product Keys.

A Question about OEM Product Keys.: Hello guys,I know that this might be a stupid question, but I'm going to ask it anyway.I am wondering about OEM Keys, hence the title of this thread. I am considering switching to blendOS, or Ubuntu. Linux Distros because I have fricked up my Windows 10 installation in...
  8. A Question about OEM Product Keys.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. Windows 10 pro and Windows 11 pro same product key dual boot question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pro and Windows 11 pro same product key dual boot question: Is it illegal or legal to put Windows 10 pro and windows 11 pro dual with same product key? My computer original had windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-and-windows-11-pro-same-product-key/a9d4cef0-773d-4895-8252-9e32fb87693f
  10. Windows 10 pro and Windows 11 pro same product key dual boot question

Windows 10 pro and Windows 11 pro same product key dual boot question: Is it illegal or legal to put Windows 10 pro and windows 11 pro dual with same product key? My computer original had windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-and-windows-11-pro-same-product-key/a9d4cef0-773d-4895-8252-9e32fb87693f