Windows 10: windows key related issue. how to identify original and duplicate

Discus and support windows key related issue. how to identify original and duplicate in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I like to bulkily buy original windows key in this time I searched on google and I visit lot of website to see in cheep price to get windows in India ,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by harishurk, Oct 12, 2021.

1. harishurk Win User

windows key related issue. how to identify original and duplicate

I like to bulkily buy original windows key in this time I searched on google and I visit lot of website to see in cheep price to get windows in India , it is original or duplicate I don't know so please Gide the people in india to rite way. so I shared some links here :-https://www.indiadigitalstore.in/product/buy-windows-10-product-key-pro-32-64-bit-genuine-lifetime-license/ , https://www.amazon.in/Windows-Professional-Activation-WhatsApp-Delivery/dp/B099MTGX4K/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=windows+key+cheap+price&qid=1634025432&qsid=258-2962573-7919353&sr=8-1&sre

:)

harishurk, Oct 12, 2021

2. Duplicate Public Folders

Hi,

To further identify the cause of this problem, can you provide us the following information?

• What happens when you delete the duplicate folders?
    • Does it happen to all of your folders or only those with pictures?
    • Any steps you've tried to troubleshoot this issue?

Regards.

Engelsen Fad, Oct 12, 2021
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    identify duplicate photos

To remove the duplicates:

1. Right-click on a duplicate photo.
    2. A context menu will open
    3. Click on Delete.
    4. The file will be sent to the Recycle Bin.

BulldogXX, Oct 12, 2021
  4. windows key related issue. how to identify original and duplicate

Perfomance related issues related to audio in Windows

Hello Cyndieaa,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and we regret for the inconvenience. Let me assist you.

To be able to assist you better, let us know a few more details on the below questions.

• How did you upgrade to Windows 10? Was it using Windows update or via Media Creation Tool?
    • Do you have any System Restore point set in your PC prior to the issue?
    • Does the issue occur randomly or under any particular circumstances?

As an initial recommendation, I suggest you to check for the recent Windows update you are referring to in this case. To do so, you need to check the settings through Windows update. Follow the below steps.

1. Open the Settings Charm with the shortcut Windows Key
    windows key related issue.  how to identify original and duplicate Windows_Key.png
    +
    I.

2. Click/tap Change PC settings.

3. Click on the Update and recovery and click on the
    View your update history

4. You will now see a list of your installed Windows Updates. If you click on any one of the
    "Successfully installed on (date)" links , you will find more details for that update.

Now, follow the below methods and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1

Follow these steps to run the Windows in built troubleshooter to identify any potential driver related issues present in your PC.

a) Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.

b) Click on Troubleshooting
    tab.

c) Click on view all option on the upper left corner.

d) Select the Hardware and Device
    option from the list.

e) Click Next to run the Hardware and Device
    Troubleshooter.

Method 2

Now if updating the audio device driver did not help, I suggest you to check if rolling back the driver helps to resolve the issue. Follow the below steps.

• First of all, Press Windows logo + R from keyboard. It will open
      RUN.
    • Now type devmgmt.msc and press Enter to open Device Manager.
    • You will see all the driver list of your PC. Expand Audio Adapters

Rollback driver

Double click on your audio driver in Device Manager. Then Click on
    Driver tab
    and select Rollback.

Important: If your drive is performing well and there is no error, Rollback driver button will be grayed out as an option.

Write to us with the updated status and the required information for us to be able to assist you further.

Sayan_Ghosh, Oct 12, 2021
Thema:

windows key related issue. how to identify original and duplicate

1. windows key related issue. how to identify original and duplicate - Similar Threads - key related issue

2. Reverting to Original Windows Key on Laptop: Expired Windows Pro Key Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reverting to Original Windows Key on Laptop: Expired Windows Pro Key Issue: I have a laptop with built-in Windows. Initially, I applied a different Windows Pro key, but it's now expiring. How can I revert to using the original Windows key that came with the laptop?...
  3. Issue related to Cntrl and shift key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue related to Cntrl and shift key: whenever I press shift or ctrl button and when any music or video is being played in the background it pauses. Because of this i cant use any of the shortcuts related to shift and ctrl i have reinstalled windows and even reset my pc still the issue hasnt been fixed. Please...
  4. Issue related to Cntrl and shift key

Issue related to Cntrl and shift key: whenever I press shift or ctrl button and when any music or video is being played in the background it pauses. Because of this i cant use any of the shortcuts related to shift and ctrl i have reinstalled windows and even reset my pc still the issue hasnt been fixed. Please...
  5. windows key related issue. how to identify original and duplicate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows key related issue. how to identify original and duplicate: I like to bulkily buy original windows key in this time I searched on google and I visit lot of website to see in cheep price to get windows in India , it is original or duplicate I don't know so please Gide the people in india to rite way. so I shared some links here...
  6. windows key related issue. how to identify original and duplicate

windows key related issue. how to identify original and duplicate: I like to bulkily buy original windows key in this time I searched on google and I visit lot of website to see in cheep price to get windows in India , it is original or duplicate I don't know so please Gide the people in india to rite way. so I shared some links here...
  7. I need confirmation for original or duplicate.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need confirmation for original or duplicate.: Hi,I recently purchased WinPro 10 OEM Pack and I need confirmation is it original or duplicate.How can I get the confirmation from Microsoft's end?Can i have a Microsoft customer service email ID for OEM Pack License?...
  8. How to activate windows 10 with original key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to activate windows 10 with original key?: Hi Microsoft Community Team, I am a new user of Windows 10, I want to know how to activate windows 10 with the original key with the real method. I am already a user of windows 7. Kindly, Microsoft Team replies to me fast. Thanks!...
  9. Original Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Original Key: Purchases a 2nd hand laptop which had originally a windows 7 and upgraded into windows 10. The laptop has the product key of Windows 7, can I use the same key to format the laptop and install windows 10 again?...
  10. how to identify and uninstall duplicate drivers...?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to identify and uninstall duplicate drivers...?: there are multiple drivers of motherboard resources, UMBus enumerator, ACPI Fan, ACPI thermal zone etc. should i uninstall these duplicates...? [ATTACH][ATTACH]...