Windows 10: Windows Key + Right doesnt work

Discus and support Windows Key + Right doesnt work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The windows key and right key doesn't work when I try to use them to snap the window to the right, or switch virtual desktops when pressing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hobogrouch, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Windows Key + Right doesnt work

The windows key and right key doesn't work when I try to use them to snap the window to the right, or switch virtual desktops when pressing the windows, control and right keys. However, the other directional keys work fully, and the right arrow key works by itself. I am on a laptop and an external keyboard works, but it is not a convenient solution for me.

Any ideas?

:)

hobogrouch, Jan 20, 2019

2. Windows 10 ethernet Doesnt work

Hi Girish,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to update the Network Adapter from the steps below and check if it helps:

• Press ‘windows key + R’ and type ‘devmgmt.msc’ and press Enter.
    • Expand ‘Network adapter’, right click on driver and select update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 20, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Keyboard shortcut Alt key not working

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any software or hardware changes on your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: You may check if the ALT key is functioning correctly in on-screen keyboard. It will help us to verify if there is any issue with the keyboard.

Follow the steps below to open On-screen Keyboard.

• Windows + Q, type OSK (on-screen keyboard)

• And check if it works
    Step 2: Run Hardware and device Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jan 20, 2019
  4. Sher Amo Win User

Windows Key + Right doesnt work

right click doesnt work

Hi Chad,

The issue may be caused by an improper Windows Update installation. To assist you with your concern,
    we suggest that you perform a system restore. This option takes your PC back to an earlier point in time, called a system restore point. Restoring won’t affect your personal files, but it will remove apps,
    drivers, and updates installed after the restore point was made. To do this, follow the steps below:

• In the Search box, type Control
      Panel and press Enter.
    • On the upper-right window, under View
      by, click Category and select
      Large icons.
    • Search Control Panel for Recovery.
    • Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
    • Choose the restore point related to the problematic app, driver, or update, and then select Next > Finish.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows Key + Right doesnt work

1. Windows Key + Right doesnt work - Similar Threads - Key Right doesnt

2. tilde key doesnt work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tilde key doesnt work.: When my pc boots the tilde key only works for a few seconds then it doesnt.SHIFT + TILDE Holding : ~~~~~~~~~~~~~TILDE Holding :TILDE Single tap: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tilde-key-doesnt-work/07826c3a-2f77-465f-b2ad-f5b6aee1d99a
  3. tilde key doesnt work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tilde key doesnt work.: When my pc boots the tilde key only works for a few seconds then it doesnt.SHIFT + TILDE Holding : ~~~~~~~~~~~~~TILDE Holding :TILDE Single tap: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tilde-key-doesnt-work/07826c3a-2f77-465f-b2ad-f5b6aee1d99a
  4. Windows key doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows key doesnt work: Hello! until recently I found out that whenever I press the windows key the start menu doesn't pop up and neither does the taskbar, can someone please help me find out a way to fix this?...
  5. Windows key doesnt work

Windows key doesnt work: Hello! until recently I found out that whenever I press the windows key the start menu doesn't pop up and neither does the taskbar, can someone please help me find out a way to fix this?...
  6. windows key doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows key doesnt work: After I switched layouts to dvorak my windows key isnt working anymore and when I switched back to qwerty it still doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-key-doesnt-work/2be0e274-47cc-4edd-8d12-db86c52230e4
  7. windows key doesnt work

windows key doesnt work: After I switched layouts to dvorak my windows key isnt working anymore and when I switched back to qwerty it still doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-key-doesnt-work/2be0e274-47cc-4edd-8d12-db86c52230e4
  8. Product Key doesnt work!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Product Key doesnt work!: I bought a PC and the guy told me i would have to buy a product key for windows. I used the microsoft website to buy a windows 10 key and the key doesnt work!! it keeps giving me this error message 0xc004f050. I didnt let anyone see it, i didnt let anyone else read the email...
  9. activation key doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    activation key doesnt work: Good day, in June i got a minecraft win 10 activation gift code for my birthday, since that day i cant activate it, when i try to redeem it shows this message, "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page. Check the...
  10. f1 key doesnt working

in Windows 10 Customization
    f1 key doesnt working: I have hp 250 G6 lap windows10. Here the f1 help key is not working, so how it is work? can you please inform details about this??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/f1-key-doesnt-working/6cbb396f-5265-4bca-b903-6e6f448c9db3