Windows 10: Windows key, setting, and delete function doesn't work

Discus and support Windows key, setting, and delete function doesn't work in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This morning I open up my computer and do the usual like watch YouTube and using Facebook. After that I go to the setting and turn on my nightlight... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SitNaing, Feb 1, 2021.

1. SitNaing Win User

Windows key, setting, and delete function doesn't work

This morning I open up my computer and do the usual like watch YouTube and using Facebook. After that I go to the setting and turn on my nightlight then, I download my code file from GitHub. when I tried to replace my old code with new code, I can't delete my old zip files and folders. I restart my laptop then there is an error which said "The application has not been provisioned" and I can't open windows setting also can't use search box. The delete function is also still not working. what should I do pls help.

:)

SitNaing, Feb 1, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows key, setting, and delete function doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 1, 2021
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Feb 1, 2021
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Windows key, setting, and delete function doesn't work [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows key, setting, and delete function doesn't work - Similar Threads - key setting delete

2. Function keys not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Function keys not working: whenever i am using my function key is doesnt work as earlier , before 2 day all was working good but today when i used my laptop and used function key to volume up ,down and mute it is not working instead other type of function is been done. how do i get my normal function...
  3. Function keys not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Function keys not working: whenever i am using my function key is doesnt work as earlier , before 2 day all was working good but today when i used my laptop and used function key to volume up ,down and mute it is not working instead other type of function is been done. how do i get my normal function...
  4. Function keys not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Function keys setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Function keys setting: This morning I discovered my function keys which also serves as a shortcut to increasing my screen brightness and volume control are no longer performing their functions. Please what do I do?...
  6. Function keys setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Function keys setting: This morning I discovered my function keys which also serves as a shortcut to increasing my screen brightness and volume control are no longer performing their functions. Please what do I do?...
  7. Function keys not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Function keys not working: Some of my function keys are not working, I'm able to change the screen brightness and volume but I'm not able to turn on or adjust my Keyboard backlight or turn off my trackpad. its been annoying as I don't use my trackpad often and a slight touch and I'm no longer pointing...
  8. Function Keys Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Function Keys Not Working: Hi, I upgraded to Windows 10 some time ago on my Satellite A660 and my touch keys (illuminated buttons) (wifi, play\pause, volum) and function keys stopped working. This wasn't an issue until recently when my wifi turned off and can't be turned back on. Could you please...
  9. Function Keys not working

Function Keys not working: Hello, I have an HP laptop with windows 10, the function keys used to work normally until this morning they stopped (adjusting volume, adjusting brightness, etc..). The function keys are "enabled", but I can't find anything else in the settings that can allow me to use...
  10. function key doesn't work

function key doesn't work: Hi All , i need your support as i face problem with function key on my laptop the problem is ( Fn " key " + F1 & F2 &... F5 work fine " , but when i try to use Fn " key " with F6 & F7&.. F12 doesn't work ) Laptop model : lenovo "T470" windows 10...