Windows 10: Windows Key + Shift + S - Snip Works, however it puts the snip in the clipboard. Can this...

Discus and support Windows Key + Shift + S - Snip Works, however it puts the snip in the clipboard. Can this... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Before, you could do windows key + shift + s, this would let you drag a snip, which would then automatically open in "Snip n Sketch" to be drawn on,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MikeC_RBHS, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Windows Key + Shift + S - Snip Works, however it puts the snip in the clipboard. Can this...

Before, you could do windows key + shift + s, this would let you drag a snip, which would then automatically open in "Snip n Sketch" to be drawn on, edited, and then copied or saved. Now, when I use windows key + shift + s I can draw a snip but then after completing the snip it goes to the clipboard instead of opening "Snip n Sketch". Is there a way to change this? Thanks

:)

MikeC_RBHS, Sep 15, 2021

2. Snip & Sketch overrides clipboard

I configured my Snip & Sketch app so that snips will not automatically copied. But they are always copied automatically to the clipboard. I did the troubleshooting
    steps such as computer rebooting but all in vain

BalakrishnaTurnerish, Sep 15, 2021
  3. Clipboard for Snip and sketch.

I want to select the picture I saved in clipboard for Snip and sketch. Where is the clipboard for snip and sketch located?

PrasannaSeshadri, Sep 15, 2021
  4. Windows Key + Shift + S - Snip Works, however it puts the snip in the clipboard. Can this...

Use Snip & Sketch on items in clipboard

I love the Snip & Sketch tool. What I can't figure out is how to sketch on an image that's already in my clipboard.

Win-Shift-S lets me grab a portion of the screen, then the notification pops up allowing me to enter Snip & Sketch. That works fine. No problem here.

But what I want is to mark up something that's already on my clipboard. Win-V currently shows that I have five screen-grabs in my clipboard. I'd like to mark up one of those using the Snip & Sketch tool. But the Snip & Sketch tool doesn't appear to have
    a way to access the clipboard.

CarltonFaller, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

Windows Key + Shift + S - Snip Works, however it puts the snip in the clipboard. Can this...

1. Windows Key + Shift + S - Snip Works, however it puts the snip in the clipboard. Can this... - Similar Threads - Key Shift Snip

2. If there is a Snipping tool whether it is not working on shortcut key Windows +shift+s ? so...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    If there is a Snipping tool whether it is not working on shortcut key Windows +shift+s ? so...: please suggest me to fix the snipping tool on windows 10. Here I use the windows+shift+s.but it is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-there-is-a-snipping-tool-whether-it-is-not/1ae333fc-9c78-440b-a72f-2adde479556d
  3. If there is a Snipping tool whether it is not working on shortcut key Windows +shift+s ? so...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If there is a Snipping tool whether it is not working on shortcut key Windows +shift+s ? so...: please suggest me to fix the snipping tool on windows 10. Here I use the windows+shift+s.but it is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-there-is-a-snipping-tool-whether-it-is-not/1ae333fc-9c78-440b-a72f-2adde479556d
  4. If there is a Snipping tool whether it is not working on shortcut key Windows +shift+s ? so...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Snip & Sketch WIN + SHIFT + S doesn't work.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Snip & Sketch WIN + SHIFT + S doesn't work.: I reinstalled Windows 10 because couldn't find a solution for this problem, after clean installing windows 10 the app Snip & Sketch worked perfectly for weeks but then I mistakenly updated the app in the windows app store. I wanted to update skype not the snip & sketch app...
  6. Snip & Sketch WIN + SHIFT + S doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snip & Sketch WIN + SHIFT + S doesn't work.: I reinstalled Windows 10 because couldn't find a solution for this problem, after clean installing windows 10 the app Snip & Sketch worked perfectly for weeks but then I mistakenly updated the app in the windows app store. I wanted to update skype not the snip & sketch app...
  7. Snip & Sketch WIN + SHIFT + S doesn't work.

8. Win + Shift +S snip changes dimensions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win + Shift +S snip changes dimensions: I want my snip to have the same dimensions/resolution as the original area which isn't the case. At 100% zoom it is still about 2x the size than the original capture. Example done in Illustrator: https://imgur.com/a/MFyXNTr (original square to the left, screenshot to the...
  9. Win+Shift+S stops working Snip & Sketch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win+Shift+S stops working Snip & Sketch: After 4-5 successful screenshots the Win+Shift+S shortcuts stops working. It is so convenient to use it, please help! It happened just after upgrade of Windows 10 to "Windows 10 May 2020 Update" Event Viewer in Polish, but English version has the same fields: Opis Ścieżka...
  10. Windows Key + Shift + S - Snip Works, However Doesn't Open Snip 'n' Sketch Automatically...

Windows Key + Shift + S - Snip Works, However Doesn't Open Snip 'n' Sketch Automatically...: Hi All, Any advice on this would be great. I think an update may have changed this? not sure. Before, you could do windows key + shift + s, this would let you drag a snip, which woul then immedatley and automativally open in "Snip n Sketch" to be drawn on, edited, and...