Windows 10: Windows Key + Shift + S - Snip Works, however it puts the snip in the clipboard. Can this...

Discus and support Windows Key + Shift + S - Snip Works, however it puts the snip in the clipboard. Can this... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Before, you could do windows key + shift + s, this would let you drag a snip, which would then automatically open in "Snip n Sketch" to be drawn on,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MikeC_RBHS, Sep 15, 2021 at 11:02 AM.

1. Windows Key + Shift + S - Snip Works, however it puts the snip in the clipboard. Can this...

Before, you could do windows key + shift + s, this would let you drag a snip, which would then automatically open in "Snip n Sketch" to be drawn on, edited, and then copied or saved. Now, when I use windows key + shift + s I can draw a snip but then after completing the snip it goes to the clipboard instead of opening "Snip n Sketch". Is there a way to change this? Thanks

:)

2. Snip & Sketch overrides clipboard

I configured my Snip & Sketch app so that snips will not automatically copied. But they are always copied automatically to the clipboard. I did the troubleshooting
    steps such as computer rebooting but all in vain

BalakrishnaTurnerish, Sep 15, 2021 at 11:03 AM
  3. Clipboard for Snip and sketch.

I want to select the picture I saved in clipboard for Snip and sketch. Where is the clipboard for snip and sketch located?

PrasannaSeshadri, Sep 15, 2021 at 11:03 AM
  4. Windows Key + Shift + S - Snip Works, however it puts the snip in the clipboard. Can this...

Use Snip & Sketch on items in clipboard

I love the Snip & Sketch tool. What I can't figure out is how to sketch on an image that's already in my clipboard.

Win-Shift-S lets me grab a portion of the screen, then the notification pops up allowing me to enter Snip & Sketch. That works fine. No problem here.

But what I want is to mark up something that's already on my clipboard. Win-V currently shows that I have five screen-grabs in my clipboard. I'd like to mark up one of those using the Snip & Sketch tool. But the Snip & Sketch tool doesn't appear to have
    a way to access the clipboard.

CarltonFaller, Sep 15, 2021 at 11:03 AM
Thema:

Windows Key + Shift + S - Snip Works, however it puts the snip in the clipboard. Can this...

1. Windows Key + Shift + S - Snip Works, however it puts the snip in the clipboard. Can this... - Similar Threads - Key Shift Snip

2. Change Win + Shift + S default Snip & Sketch key bind?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change Win + Shift + S default Snip & Sketch key bind?: I was wondering if it's possible to change this default keybind. I use it a lot but the Win key gets in the way of my gaming and I'm planning on disabling the key. I tried creating a shortcut for Snip & Sketch but it only works when not playing a game (on the desktop), and I...
  3. Win + Shift +S snip changes dimensions

Win + Shift +S snip changes dimensions: I want my snip to have the same dimensions/resolution as the original area which isn't the case. At 100% zoom it is still about 2x the size than the original capture. Example done in Illustrator: https://imgur.com/a/MFyXNTr (original square to the left, screenshot to the...
  4. Win+Shift+S stops working Snip & Sketch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win+Shift+S stops working Snip & Sketch: After 4-5 successful screenshots the Win+Shift+S shortcuts stops working. It is so convenient to use it, please help! It happened just after upgrade of Windows 10 to "Windows 10 May 2020 Update" Event Viewer in Polish, but English version has the same fields: Opis Ścieżka...
  5. Windows Key + Shift + S - Snip Works, However Doesn't Open Snip 'n' Sketch Automatically...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Key + Shift + S - Snip Works, However Doesn't Open Snip 'n' Sketch Automatically...: Hi All, Any advice on this would be great. I think an update may have changed this? not sure. Before, you could do windows key + shift + s, this would let you drag a snip, which woul then immedatley and automativally open in "Snip n Sketch" to be drawn on, edited, and...
  6. Snip & Sketch via Shift+Winkey+S doesn't auto-open snip editor

Snip & Sketch via Shift+Winkey+S doesn't auto-open snip editor: I've been a long-time user of the snipping tool and recently it started informing me that soon it will go away and it offers me a link to try snip & sketch. When I follow that link inside the old snipping tool, all is good (as it is if I follow the shortcut on the start...
  7. Windows + Shift + S - after selecting snip, freezes the user

Windows + Shift + S - after selecting snip, freezes the user: Hello, As in the title: Windows + Shift + S , I select the snipping area (tried the full screen option also), the image freezes. Video works in background, everything seems to be working fine, just the image frozen. CTRL + ALT + DEL works, but the task manager is not...
  8. Clipboard for Snip and sketch.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clipboard for Snip and sketch.: I want to select the picture I saved in clipboard for Snip and sketch. Where is the clipboard for snip and sketch located? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard-for-snip-and-sketch/e22dab45-4055-496f-b9cf-fe7c943f4e5f
  9. Snip & Sketch overrides clipboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snip & Sketch overrides clipboard: I configured my Snip & Sketch app so that snips will not automatically copied. But they are always copied automatically to the clipboard. I did the troubleshooting steps such as computer rebooting but all in vain...
  10. Snipping tool shortcut (shift+win+s)

Snipping tool shortcut (shift+win+s): Hello everyone. As mentioned I have a problem with the snipping tool shortcut. To be more precise: It generally seems to work and I get the overlay (white screen and I can cut. However after letting the mouse button go it just disappears and nothing happens. So basically...