Windows 10: Windows key+V and Windows key+P not working

Discus and support Windows key+V and Windows key+P not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The keyboard shortcuts to view clipboard history and pinned clipboard items isn't working for me as you can see I have it on but when I press the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Speedysparrow55, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Windows key+V and Windows key+P not working

The keyboard shortcuts to view clipboard history and pinned clipboard items isn't working for me

as you can see I have it on but when I press the windows logo key+V nothing happens. and it is the keys, the windows key and V keys work just fine so I can't seem to think of a reason why it isn't working.

:)

Speedysparrow55, Jan 27, 2019

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jan 27, 2019
  3. windows 10 key

Now that I have finally upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10 will my Windows 8 key work with a fresh install of Windows 10?

Easy Rhino, Jan 27, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

Windows key+V and Windows key+P not working

windows 10 key

Google and download the "Windows 10 media creation tool"

Create a USB flash drive ISO and that's all you need...it will work without needing a key..
    Just skip past entering a key during full install and delete all partitions, format, create new drive and install...

As long as you have upgraded from Windows 8 first...you need to do that prior to using your Windows 8 key for 10.

jmcslob, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows key+V and Windows key+P not working

1. Windows key+V and Windows key+P not working - Similar Threads - key+V key+P working

2. Shift Key Not Working For Only The p Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shift Key Not Working For Only The p Key: My shift key has magically ceased working for only the letter p on my keyboard works with all other letters and keys and I am not sure what happened. I initially assumed it was my cheap keyboard and bought a nice new one but I have run into the exact same problem since the...
  3. Shift Key Not Working For Only The p Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shift Key Not Working For Only The p Key: My shift key has magically ceased working for only the letter p on my keyboard works with all other letters and keys and I am not sure what happened. I initially assumed it was my cheap keyboard and bought a nice new one but I have run into the exact same problem since the...
  4. Windows Key + V Clipboard Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Key + V Clipboard Not Working: Hello, I have had this problem with the Clipboard, when I do the shortcut Windows Key + V It does thisIt opens up this Transparent Box and a second later it closes, Clipboard History is turned on and it turns off after restart. Any help?...
  5. Windows Key + V Clipboard Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Key + V Clipboard Not Working: Hello, I have had this problem with the Clipboard, when I do the shortcut Windows Key + V It does thisIt opens up this Transparent Box and a second later it closes, Clipboard History is turned on and it turns off after restart. Any help?...
  6. Windows Key + P shortcut not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Key + P shortcut not working: Just today, my windows + P shortcut doesn't work. Every other shortcut works. My "P" key works. My Windows Key works. Other Windows Key + "?" key combos work. Ctrl + P works. I've checked the registry for values disabling it. Nothing found. Any Ideas? ASUS ROG...
  7. 0,p, ? and [ keys is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    0,p, ? and [ keys is not working: 0,p and [ keys is not working. lease help. what should i do. im crying right now[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0p-and-keys-is-not-working/9c5626ff-f985-4e2b-89b9-e6efb2fbe1e5
  8. Windows Key + P -> Switch Display Not working

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows Key + P -> Switch Display Not working: Windows Version 1803 I can't switch between single monitor and extend to multiple monitors using Windows Key + P I'm not certain what to look for. I searched and found posts about "DisplaySwitch.exe", but when I find it it doesn't do anything. Before when I would hip...
  9. Windows Key + P -> Switch Display Not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Key + P -> Switch Display Not working: Windows Version 1803 I can't switch between single monitor and extend to multiple monitors using Windows Key + P I'm not certain what to look for. I searched and found posts about "DisplaySwitch.exe", but when I find it it doesn't do anything. Before when I would hip...
  10. windows key plus P...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows key plus P...: Why the heck can you guys not fix this? Going on for over Three years and you still say you don't know what is causing it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-key-plus-p/4d22e472-1211-43d6-88c7-34d2aa3411f2

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows v not working

2. Press the Windows key V to activate the clipboard app

3. windows logo v key not working clipboard windows 10

4. windows key v not working,
  5. windows logo and v not working,
  6. why windows v not working,
  7. windows key V not working 1809,
  8. Windows logo key Windows logo Start button V not working,
  9. Windows logo key Windows logo Start button V does not activate clipboard