Windows 10: Windows key + V doesn't work

Discus and support Windows key + V doesn't work in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I don't understand why the popup window doesn't appear after Windows key + V which is a new feature in the latest versions of Windows. This feature... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BARNEYKATZ1978, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Windows key + V doesn't work

I don't understand why the popup window doesn't appear after Windows key + V which is a new feature in the latest versions of Windows. This feature allows multiple clipboard items to be saved and recopied. I'm using Version 1809 Build 17763 so it should work. EnableClipboardHistory is enabled (1). Clipboard History is enabled in Settings.

:)

BARNEYKATZ1978, Feb 10, 2019
  2. jarek_565 Win User

Windows 10 Education N, product key doesn`t work

hello

I download windows 10 Education N (polish) and I successfully installed it but the product key doesn`t work (0xc004f050)

what should I do with it?

jarek_565, Feb 10, 2019
  3. Bushka Win User
    Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Feb 10, 2019
  4. Windows key + V doesn't work

keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows key + V doesn't work

1. Windows key + V doesn't work - Similar Threads - key doesn't

2. Print Screen key doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Print Screen key doesn't work: After recently installing Office 365, the Print Screen key no longer works, nor does Alt+PrintScreen. Does nothing. I have restarted twice and also did a full shut down. No help. Please provide a fix....
  3. My shift button doesn't work for some keys

My shift button doesn't work for some keys: Hi , I need help my shift button doesn't work since 2 days ago. My shift button somehow doesn't work for some keys so I can do uppercase, but my shift button can't do it. When I press "t","y","n","b" somehow I can't make them to uppercase with the shift button "" I can't and...
  4. My forward slash key doesn't work, however the question mark button does

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My forward slash key doesn't work, however the question mark button does: Notes Question mark does work Forward slash does work when I'm in the windows startup entering my password Forward slash does not do anything, nor does it print another symbol or letter My language is English (United States) My keyboard is US- QWERTY and I have also tried...
  5. key board for touch screen doesn't pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    key board for touch screen doesn't pop up: When I touch the key board icon on the bottom title menu a blank pop up appears without the keyboard when going to the touch screen mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-board-for-touch-screen-doesnt-pop-up/f7152ab1-4524-42b0-aaee-c667cbd4d335
  6. I upgraded from HD to SSD, and now my Windows 10 Home (x64) product key doesn't work

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I upgraded from HD to SSD, and now my Windows 10 Home (x64) product key doesn't work: As the title says, I upgraded my hardware, and now my WIndows 10 home licence doesn't validate. I also upgraded my motherboard, but I don't think this is a valid point. During the installation process (downloaded from the installation media page and ran from an external...
  7. Left Ctrl Key doesn't work after updating

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left Ctrl Key doesn't work after updating: After updating to the Windows 10 October 2018 Update, my Left Ctrl Key doesn't work, and the Keyboard shows as healthy and all drivers are up to date (even uninstalled and reinstalled them). Any fixes? At this point I'll try anything, all the "Hold Alt+Ctrl keys down" and...
  8. Windows "Key" doesn't work. (Corrupted *.dll ?)

Windows "Key" doesn't work. (Corrupted *.dll ?): Hello, dears. My PC was switched off when working busy, then the menu won't appear again when I click on to the "Windows logo" on the TASKBAR, nor even when I press the "WINDOWS key" on the keyboard. (I fix it one's ages ago when it happens on my W-XP) But now, I try...
  9. windows enterprise service center doesn't have ANY Windows 10 downloads or keys

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows enterprise service center doesn't have ANY Windows 10 downloads or keys: This has just happened since Msft decided all of us Enterprise users that had MAK license needed to change to KMS license, and reactivate their products. For most of us that means minimally Windows 10 and Office 2013. I was just on the site, and Office 2013 is still...
  10. Using the key in the BIOS for Windows 10 installation doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Using the key in the BIOS for Windows 10 installation doesn't work: I lost the DVD that came with my computer so I tried to install Windows 10 with the ISO on microsoft's site. But when I used the key from my BIOS it didn't install. How do I get the key to work again?...