Windows 10: Windows key, windows icon, cortana, start page, search in explorer, NONE OF THEM WORKS!!

Discus and support Windows key, windows icon, cortana, start page, search in explorer, NONE OF THEM WORKS!! in Cortana to solve the problem; Windows key, windows icon, cortana, start page, search in explorer, right-click on opened-applications icon, NONE OF THEM WORKS!! please, please help!... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by hasanabdi1, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Windows key, windows icon, cortana, start page, search in explorer, NONE OF THEM WORKS!!

Windows key, windows icon, cortana, start page, search in explorer, right-click on opened-applications icon, NONE OF THEM WORKS!!

please, please help!

I did:

powershell issues, search index trouble shouting, ...., nothing changed, got tired and disappointed!

Thanks!

:)

hasanabdi1, Oct 11, 2020

2. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Oct 11, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 11, 2020
  4. Windows key, windows icon, cortana, start page, search in explorer, NONE OF THEM WORKS!!

windows 10: windows icon, search windows, and calendar not working

Hi Sean,

A possible reason for this issue is a broken start menu and taskbar notification icons. It is sometimes due to updates. We suggest resetting the Taskbar.

To reset the task bar please follow these steps:

• Press CTRL + SHIFT + ESC key to open Task Manager.
    • On the Processes tab, look for Windows Explorer.
    • Right-click Windows Explorer, then click Restart.
    • Wait for File Explorer to restart and see if Taskbar starts working again.

Let us know if this procedure works for you.

Robert Caw, Oct 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows key, windows icon, cortana, start page, search in explorer, NONE OF THEM WORKS!!

1. Windows key, windows icon, cortana, start page, search in explorer, NONE OF THEM WORKS!! - Similar Threads - key icon cortana

2. Cortana Search Icons not Working

in Cortana
    Cortana Search Icons not Working: Hello, since I installed the new Google Drive App, my Cortana Search Icons are not showing anymore. Is there a way to fix this without deleting Google Drive....
  3. My Windows Start, Search and Cortana are not working

in Cortana
    My Windows Start, Search and Cortana are not working: How do I fix?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-start-search-and-cortana-are-not/d42c9475-2eab-4ab0-a023-a973c678d1a6
  4. windows start icon and cortana don't work

in Cortana
    windows start icon and cortana don't work: the windows start icon and cortana have stopped working, don't respond to mouse click . Windows automatic trouble shooter from microsoft store says there's a hanging app. Don't know which and don't know if it's causing the problem....
  5. Cortana and File Explorer search not working!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cortana and File Explorer search not working!: I'm running windows 10 with latest update (KB4566782). Both Cortana and File Explorer search won't open. I tried the Microsoft powershell script to reset cortana, uninstall update, reinstalling cortana, all services seems to be running correctly. What else could it be?...
  6. Cortana/Windows Explorer search does not work?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cortana/Windows Explorer search does not work?: Since about 1 week I have the problem that I cannot use the search in Windows Explorer. I just press on it and I can't type any text and the I sign doesn't appear on what I am allowed to type. The same problem with Cortana. I would be glad about help. Thanks Cortana/Windows...
  7. Start. Search. Cortana not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Start. Search. Cortana not working: Windows 10 and I think it's version 1903. Nothing happens when I click on any of the three buttons listed. I can't get to my Start menu, seach or even Cortana, if I used it. I found a link online that said to run that sfc /scannow. I did that and no problems were found....
  8. Cortana search icons, square with x in them

in Cortana
    Cortana search icons, square with x in them: Whenever i try to search for an app using cortana, instead of an icon this will show up for all my apps except one i just installed. How can i fix this? I've tried reseting the icon cache but that didnt work[ATTACH]...
  9. WINDOWS, CORTANA AND SEARCH ICONS ARE SUDDENLY STOPS WORKING

in Cortana
    WINDOWS, CORTANA AND SEARCH ICONS ARE SUDDENLY STOPS WORKING: On a faithful day, I restarted my windows 10 pc and the Windows icon, Cortana Icon and search box stop working, no matter how many times i click them. Please does anyone knows the solution to my problems. I am in great need of the search and windows icon. Please...
  10. Start Menu / Settings / Edge / Cortana - None are working...!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu / Settings / Edge / Cortana - None are working...!: Hi - I'm having trouble with windows on my Surface Pro. I'm using Windows 10 Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.165). On my toolbar the following items are unresponsive to left clicks: Start Menu Cortana Any items in the far right corner (calendar, wifi, battery, etc)...