Windows 10: Windows Key

Discus and support Windows Key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hey Guys, Win 10. When I hit the Windows key, my desktop looks like it's going into tablet mode and there isn't the usual list of programs etc and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Asteroid, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Asteroid Win User

Windows Key

Hey Guys,

Win 10.

When I hit the Windows key, my desktop looks like it's going into tablet mode and there isn't the usual list of programs etc and the desktop loses all it's icons.

I haven't changed anything.

Any help please?

:)

Asteroid, Dec 15, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 15, 2018
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Dec 15, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Key

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 15, 2018
Thema:

Windows Key

1. Windows Key - Similar Threads - Key

2. Windows 8 pro product key not working for Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8 pro product key not working for Microsoft 365: Hi, I bough a new laptop and Microsoft is asking me to purchase Microsoft Apps I need to use Word and Excel. I tried my current Windows 8 Pro license but it did not work. Any ideas how I can still use an old license and have access to Word and Excel?ThanksCris...
  3. Windows 8 pro product key not working for Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 8 pro product key not working for Microsoft 365: Hi, I bough a new laptop and Microsoft is asking me to purchase Microsoft Apps I need to use Word and Excel. I tried my current Windows 8 Pro license but it did not work. Any ideas how I can still use an old license and have access to Word and Excel?ThanksCris...
  4. bitlocker key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bitlocker key: i have forget the bitlocker key need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-key/6693d13e-1831-46f0-b985-7326517f1fda
  5. bitlocker key

bitlocker key: i have forget the bitlocker key need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-key/6693d13e-1831-46f0-b985-7326517f1fda
  6. for SOME REAson my capS LOCK KEY Is turning on/off automatic when i'm typing. any idea how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    for SOME REAson my capS LOCK KEY Is turning on/off automatic when i'm typing. any idea how...: itS LIKE I PREsS THE CAPs lock key all the time and turn it on off. i Found how to fix with shift key but when i fix i cannot CliCk / ? .....How to fiX that ????...
  7. for SOME REAson my capS LOCK KEY Is turning on/off automatic when i'm typing. any idea how...

for SOME REAson my capS LOCK KEY Is turning on/off automatic when i'm typing. any idea how...: itS LIKE I PREsS THE CAPs lock key all the time and turn it on off. i Found how to fix with shift key but when i fix i cannot CliCk / ? .....How to fiX that ????...
  8. i have forgot the bitlocker key for D: drive i need help in unlocking this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have forgot the bitlocker key for D: drive i need help in unlocking this: Hi Team,I have forgot the bitlocker key for the D: Drive i need help in unlocking this.Thanks,Thrivikram. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-forgot-the-bitlocker-key-for-d-drive-i-need/4d940327-cca2-4616-a61c-72772a5e2c15
  9. i have forgot the bitlocker key for D: drive i need help in unlocking this

i have forgot the bitlocker key for D: drive i need help in unlocking this: Hi Team,I have forgot the bitlocker key for the D: Drive i need help in unlocking this.Thanks,Thrivikram. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-forgot-the-bitlocker-key-for-d-drive-i-need/4d940327-cca2-4616-a61c-72772a5e2c15
  10. Screen is going Off and while pressing number 4 key in number pad in wireless keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen is going Off and while pressing number 4 key in number pad in wireless keyboard: Hii iam using Dell G15 Laptop, When I press number '4' on number pad of my external wireless keyboard display is getting off and windows is going to lock screen, but my laptop Inbuilt keyboard is okay no problem while I press number 4...... but when I using external USB...