Windows 10: Windows keyboard layouts on multiple user accounts issue

Discus and support Windows keyboard layouts on multiple user accounts issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; On my laptop, I have two user accounts. The Turkish language pack is installed on the second account. The Arabic and English packs are installed on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mohammad Al Tahan, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Windows keyboard layouts on multiple user accounts issue

On my laptop, I have two user accounts. The Turkish language pack is installed on the second account. The Arabic and English packs are installed on both accounts.

My problem is: On the first account, the Turkish keyboard layout is shown in the language bar in task bar, but not shown in Windows settings. Whereas on the second account, The Turkish keyboard layout is not shown in the language bar, but it is shown in Windows settings. You can see it in the images below.

To remove the Turkish keyboard layout on the first account I added Turkish as a preferred language than removed it, but whenever I switch users the problem occurs again.

First user (Admin):

Windows keyboard layouts on multiple user accounts issue 0ad77a07-5d08-4bbf-ac2d-53586add13ae?upload=true.jpg

Second user:

Windows keyboard layouts on multiple user accounts issue 16567628-2b49-4b46-8b1a-e5ca1908f661?upload=true.jpg

Is it a bug? Can I fix it? I want to use the Turkish language only in the second account.

:)

Mohammad Al Tahan, Jul 21, 2019

2. Keyboard layout syncing issue in Windows 10

Hello,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

A quick question before we proceed:

Does this issue confined to keyboard layout?

I suggest you to Turn off the Language preference and Ease of access Sync settings and check if it helps. You may follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key and then type Sync your settings.

• Turn off language preference and ease of access.

Hope this helps. Write back to us with the status of the issue for further assistance.

Anju Thekkethil, Jul 21, 2019
  3. Language list appears when there is only one keyboard layout used in a user account

There’re two user accounts on my computer running on Windows 10. In my account, the interface language is English (United Kingdom) and the keyboard layout is United States–International; in the other account, English (United Kingdom) is also the interface
    language, but the keyboard layout is US.

Since a particular update which took place a few months ago, a language list appears on the far-right of the task bar in my account, and it allows me to switch between United States–International and US. However, if I go to that area for language settings
    on the control panel, only United States–International is shown. In order to get rid of the language list, I need to manually add US as a second keyboard layout and remove it afterwards. Even so, the language list always re-appears whenever I restart my computer.
    Is there a way to permanently get rid of that language list? Before that particular update I’ve mentioned, there was no language list when there was only one keyboard layout used in a user account.

dtsoton2011, Jul 21, 2019
  4. Kari Win User

Windows keyboard layouts on multiple user accounts issue

Keyboard layout

Open Advanced Language Settings:

Windows keyboard layouts on multiple user accounts issue [​IMG]

(Click screenshots to enlarge.)

Two settings here to check:

1. Override the default input language with your preferred input language, even if there's only one language on the list
    2. Don't let websites access the language list
    To be sure that the correct settings will be used for all user accounts created later, copy the settings:

Thema:

Windows keyboard layouts on multiple user accounts issue

1. Windows keyboard layouts on multiple user accounts issue - Similar Threads - keyboard layouts multiple

2. Issues creating a keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues creating a keyboard layout: Hello!I've been trying to create a new keyboard layout using the Keyboard Layout Creator 1.4 that allows for a lot of different symbols. I set the language to German.Validating the keyboard succeeds, but I get a lot of warnings of the following types: WARNING: The character X...
  3. Issues creating a keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues creating a keyboard layout: Hello!I've been trying to create a new keyboard layout using the Keyboard Layout Creator 1.4 that allows for a lot of different symbols. I set the language to German.Validating the keyboard succeeds, but I get a lot of warnings of the following types: WARNING: The character X...
  4. KEYBOARD LAYOUT FOR FRENCH USER while resetting password in windows account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    KEYBOARD LAYOUT FOR FRENCH USER while resetting password in windows account: Hey GuysIm working with IKEA company as IT. WE ran into a issue lately while users in store try to reset their own password. It all starts when you are connected to the Login page not dekstop one but login!!!!. Youo have under the password case a inscription in white...
  5. Keyboard Layouts from other user accounts appear on my account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard Layouts from other user accounts appear on my account: Hello, I have two preferred languages on my user account. On my computer there is also another account which has these two languages + two other languages. The problem is that if I log into other account and then log in to my account, the keyboard layouts from other user...
  6. Multiple Keyboard-Layouts Issue

Multiple Keyboard-Layouts Issue: I set three Preferred Languages in Windows 10, each associated with a different keyboard layout: English English-Qwerty, German German-Qwertz and Italian Italian-Qwerty. I use different input methods for different apps, everything is smooth and fine and I can easily switch...
  7. Multiple Keyboards Layouts

Multiple Keyboards Layouts: Hi, I have a weird issue since a few months. It seems like something changed in how Windows 10 is handeling the multiple keyboards layout. My Windows display setting is set in English, as I'm used to have it this way, but I live in France, and have no choice but to use a...
  8. Keyboard layout switching issue

Keyboard layout switching issue: Hello, I use Windows 10. In my system there are several combination of language/keyboard layout: - English/United States-International QWERTY - English/US QWERTY - Russian/Russian - French/United States-International QWERTY - French/French AZERTY I try to configure...
  9. Issue with the keyboard layout

Issue with the keyboard layout: Hello there , So i have an issue with the keyboard layout , it not a huge problem but it's time time consuming , so to get you in the picture , i'm using windows 10 in english and for the keyboard layout i choosed french azerty , but everytime the system keeps adding...
  10. Keyboard multiple layouts bug

Keyboard multiple layouts bug: Hi, my keyboard has changed the layout i don't know how but i can't see other keyboard layout, now i have a layout was have letters like this: Ä, but i see in the configs and i don't see nothing. Thank you For example when i press the '' i need to press it two times...