Windows 10: Windows keys issues I've been experiencing with every pc/laptop since I've stopped using...

Discus and support Windows keys issues I've been experiencing with every pc/laptop since I've stopped using... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,Since XP was phased out I have had the same issue with the windows key, with every windows version I've used so far.After a while the key stops... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Matjes_, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Matjes_ Win User

Windows keys issues I've been experiencing with every pc/laptop since I've stopped using...

Hello,Since XP was phased out I have had the same issue with the windows key, with every windows version I've used so far.After a while the key stops working and I need to reboot my pc to get it working again. My taskbar also wont come up when I move my mouse to the bottom of the screen.Frankly I think it's kind of weird that is has been an issue for me so long. Probably some process is disabling this functionality for whatever reason it might have. Because it all works again after reboot.How do I stop processes from doing this, or how can I make sure I can get the windows key functionality ba

:)

Matjes_, Mar 31, 2023

2. Why Windows 10 stops recognizing the DNS server even after a few seconds of having it corrected?

I need help with the unresponsive DNS issue. Windows 10 stops recognizing the DNS server even after a few seconds of having it corrected.

I ´ve noticed that it happens after every major update. It is unbearable! It´s been disrupting badly my working routine... I´ve read almost every article that has been written about solving the unresponsive DNS issue including the suggestions that Microsoft
    gives. I´ve followed very suggested steps... but the issue continues... Is there any chance of giving it a permanent solution?

PatriciaArce Statham, Mar 31, 2023
  3. BarisT Win User
    Meego ve Maemo forumuna hoş geldiniz

Bu bölüm Nokia N9 ve N900 gibi Nokia ürünlerini tartışmak için oluşturuldu. Burada bu telefonların tüm dünyadaki diğer sahipleri ile tanışabilir ve bu modelleri kullanma ve sorun giderme ile ilgili konuları tartışabilirsiniz.

Birçok farklı Nokia departmanından kişiler bu tartışmaları aktif olarak izlemektedir ve birçoğu "Çalışan" durumuyla katılım gösterir. Forum kurallarımızdan Nokia'nın bu forumu nasıl izlediği ve Nokia çalışanlarının nasıl katılım gösterdiği hakkında bilgi
    edinin.

En iyi dileklerimizle,

Nokia Destek Forum ekibi

BarisT, Mar 31, 2023
  4. John DeV Win User

Windows keys issues I've been experiencing with every pc/laptop since I've stopped using...

CPU ve Windows 11 uyumluluğu

Kullanıcılarımıza yardımcı olmak için çeviri hizmeti kullanmaktayız. Lütfen dil bilgisi hatalarını affedin.

Merhaba PradeepLaksha,

Sorunun çözülmediğini verdiğim cevabınızı bildirdiğinizi fark ettim ve sorunuzu tamamen ve doğru bir şekilde yanıtladığımdan emin olmak istiyorum.

Başka endişeleriniz olursa haber verin.

İçten dileklerimle

Bağımsız Danışman

John DeV, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

1. Windows keys issues I've been experiencing with every pc/laptop since I've stopped using... - Similar Threads - keys issues I've

2. Windows keys issues I've been experiencing with every pc/laptop since I've stopped using...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keys issues I've been experiencing with every pc/laptop since I've stopped using...: Hello,Since XP was phased out I have had the same issue with the windows key, with every windows version I've used so far.After a while the key stops working and I need to reboot my pc to get it working again. My taskbar also wont come up when I move my mouse to the bottom of...
  3. I've been experiencing different kinds of BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been experiencing different kinds of BSODs: Here are the reports from WhoCrashed: On Wed 10/11/2021 9:31:30 pm your computer crashed or a problem was reportedcrash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\111021-10609-01.dmpThis was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3F5E40 Bugcheck code: 0xA 0x0, 0xFF,...
  4. I've been experiencing different kinds of BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've been experiencing different kinds of BSODs: Here are the reports from WhoCrashed: On Wed 10/11/2021 9:31:30 pm your computer crashed or a problem was reportedcrash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\111021-10609-01.dmpThis was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3F5E40 Bugcheck code: 0xA 0x0, 0xFF,...
  5. I've been experiencing different kinds of BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. I've been having BSOD Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I've been having BSOD Issues: Originally, my BSOD code would say something along the lines of MEMORY_MANAGEMENT or something else regarding "KERNEL." I did some research to find a way to self diagnose what was causing my crashes and learned about verifier. I followed a tutorial and selected all none...
  7. I've had this issue on every single windows 10 PC I've ever used... How to fix...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've had this issue on every single windows 10 PC I've ever used... How to fix...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CannibalToastCrunch [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/le1lk7/ive_had_this_issue_on_every_single_windows_10_pc/
  8. Graphical Issue I've Been Experiencing Lately

Graphical Issue I've Been Experiencing Lately: Certain parts of my windows UI at a time flash on and off uncontrollably, after a while it returns to normal. at the moment i just a minor inconvenience; Should I be worried? Current Windows Version: 19619.1000 submitted by /u/BOBAMB11 [link] [comments]...
  9. Various Windows Issues- I've been having issues on my pc lately. I've tried updating and...

Various Windows Issues- I've been having issues on my pc lately. I've tried updating and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Trollz456 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/edqa10/various_windows_issues_ive_been_having_issues_on/
  10. I've been a lifelong customer, I've used Windows since I was 6 years old. Microsoft screwed...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I've been a lifelong customer, I've used Windows since I was 6 years old. Microsoft screwed...: I've been passionate about computers since I was a kid and Windows was always my go-to. Recently I got accepted into IT school and as a present my parents got me Windows 10 pro, so that I could fiddle around with the more advanced features and expand my knowledge. Apparently,...