Windows 10: Windows kills every process

Discus and support Windows kills every process in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows kills 90% of my applications on startup i can watch it happen in task manager.Stuff like chrome and discord work ok while a miriad of programs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Na__fff, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Na__fff Win User

Windows kills every process

Windows kills 90% of my applications on startup i can watch it happen in task manager.Stuff like chrome and discord work ok while a miriad of programs like notepad, Photoshop, edge, and my games will not open... Even system restore stops after 2 seconds.Idk what to do as there seems to be nothing that has worked online...Tha ks in advance,Josh.

:)

Na__fff, Apr 26, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Auto-kill a process

As I said, a trivial Autohotkey script - a permanent loop
    loop {
    If process exists - kill it
    sleep n
    }

(very roughly)

dalchina, Apr 26, 2021
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Apr 26, 2021
  4. borgus Win User

Auto-kill a process

Appreciate the suggestion. I use a .bat file here to do essentially what you describe, but my aim is to automate the process - no user intervention. A specified process opens; it spots and kills it. Closest that I have seen is an app that claims to do this on a schedule.

borgus, Apr 26, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows kills every process - Similar Threads - kills every process

2. Batch kill all processes with the same name

in Windows 10 Support
    Batch kill all processes with the same name: I tried the apps on this site but it doesn't work as it says. For instance, I have 50 Chrome.exe processes. I don't want to tick them 1 by 1 to kill it. As long as it's named Chrome.exe, I want to kill them all. How can I do it in 1 swop? 6 Ways to Kill Multiple Windows...
  3. Kill a Linux process programmatically in WSL2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kill a Linux process programmatically in WSL2: If I issue a long-running WSL command from a C# program, how do I terminate that Linux process programmatically? How do I identify the PID of the process in Linux so that I can issue a 'kill' command?...
  4. .bat script for killing specific Process ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    .bat script for killing specific Process ?: I need script that when i open script.bat file it automattically kills process items with specific name like kill web1.exe , text1.exe. without any user input. thanks. submitted by /u/Puzzled_Waltz326 [link] [comments]...
  5. How do I kill this process

How do I kill this process: [ATTACH] I know the consequences, please tell me how to submitted by /u/Niru2169 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ljpdzx/how_do_i_kill_this_process/
  6. Is it safe to kill Windows 10 Update Assistant's process?

Is it safe to kill Windows 10 Update Assistant's process?: My laptop has been stuck at 99 for hours. submitted by /u/andrew_982_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eiif7v/is_it_safe_to_kill_windows_10_update_assistants/
  7. Vmmem process will not be killed. Windows sandbox.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Vmmem process will not be killed. Windows sandbox.: My computer has been using about 20 percent utilization since a glitch in the Windows Sandbox Program. I cannot get rid of the processes and they keep coming back on restart with the user as the generic random generated PC name that is given to a Windows Sandbox instance....
  8. Can you kill every unnecessary process to allocate most/all memory to one app?

Can you kill every unnecessary process to allocate most/all memory to one app?: Can someone send me a batch/vbs/exe file that kills everything unnecessary? (Not the antivirus stuff like whatever does Ctrl+Alt+Del, Antimalware Service Executable and unkillable/important processes such as Application Frame Host and System.) I need to be able to shutdown...
  9. Kill a Process in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Kill a Process in Windows 10: How to: Kill a Process in Windows 10 [img] Information A process is an instance of a program that is being executed. Each process running in Windows is assigned a unique decimal number called the process ID, or PID. If you notice a running process is reducing your...
  10. Auto-kill a process

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto-kill a process: Is there a way to auto-sense that a process has started and automatically kill it, without user intervention? I am aware of Auto-kill any process v.2.2, but that, according to one reviewer, requires user input. Thanks. 27047