Windows 10: Windows Kiosk issue

Discus and support Windows Kiosk issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everybody, We have got small IoT device with Win10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 (Version 1809 OS Build 17763.1697). We want use it for Kiosk but there is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BHMaster, Feb 23, 2021.

1. BHMaster Win User

Windows Kiosk issue

Hello everybody,
    We have got small IoT device with Win10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 (Version 1809 OS Build 17763.1697). We want use it for Kiosk but there is no options to activate it. In Settings -> Accounts we don't have any options:

Windows Kiosk issue [​IMG]

When I type kiosk in search bar it's showing but nothing is happens when I click on it.

Commands DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth and sfc /scannow didn't help.
    New admin account also.

:)

BHMaster, Feb 23, 2021

2. Windows 10 kiosk mode: screen locks after login

Hi Matthias,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while using Kiosk Mode on Windows 10.

Since you are being logged out of Kiosk Mode after every login, I suggest you to refer the article

Troubleshoot kiosk mode issues

Also, you can try removing and creating the Kiosk account again, follow the steps mentioned below to remove the Kiosk account:

1. Go to Settings >
      Accounts > Family & other people.
    2. Under Setup a kiosk option click on
      Assigned access.
    3. Now under Kiosk info click on the
      account name and click on Remove kiosk.
    4. Now click on Remove.

Once the account is removed, refer the article to
    Set up a single-app kiosk

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Windows 10 kiosk mode issue

Hello Ashley, my name is Alexander. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'm happy to assist you!

I recommend that you follow the steps from the article ‘Troubleshoot kiosk mode issues’

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/config...

Alternatively, try to remove and then reinstall the Kiosk account. Please, follow the steps provided below:

1. Open Settings, locate Accounts, then Family & other people.

2. Tap on Assigned access that is under Setup a kiosk option.

3. Find Kiosk info and click on the account name, then tap on Remove kiosk.

4. Press Remove.

Once done, refer to the article on how to set up a single-app kiosk

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/config...

Best regards,

Alexander B.

Alexander Bertnikov, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Windows Kiosk issue

Simplifying kiosk management for IT with Windows 10

Source: Simplifying kiosk management for IT with Windows 10 - Microsoft Tech Community - 187691

Tip How to Setup Assigned Access (Kiosk Mode) in Windows 10

Brink, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Windows Kiosk issue

1. Windows Kiosk issue - Similar Threads - Kiosk issue

2. Issues Setting Up Edge Kiosk Browser In Windows 11 via Intune

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues Setting Up Edge Kiosk Browser In Windows 11 via Intune: My organization wants to deploy Kiosk computers that will be available to the public in our waiting rooms, but since the public will be using these computers, we ideally want to use a Kiosk profile so that they are basically only able to browse the web. That being said, we...
  3. Issues Setting Up Edge Kiosk Browser In Windows 11 via Intune

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues Setting Up Edge Kiosk Browser In Windows 11 via Intune: My organization wants to deploy Kiosk computers that will be available to the public in our waiting rooms, but since the public will be using these computers, we ideally want to use a Kiosk profile so that they are basically only able to browse the web. That being said, we...
  4. windows configuration designer issues with kiosk app edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows configuration designer issues with kiosk app edge: I've been playing around with Windows Configuration Designer in the hope I can create a provisioning package that allows me to Kiosk MSEdge. I've been having issues with it and even attempting to strip it down to its most basic level i'm unable to get it to work.I'm using the...
  5. windows configuration designer issues with kiosk app edge

windows configuration designer issues with kiosk app edge: I've been playing around with Windows Configuration Designer in the hope I can create a provisioning package that allows me to Kiosk MSEdge. I've been having issues with it and even attempting to strip it down to its most basic level i'm unable to get it to work.I'm using the...
  6. Windows 10 Kiosk Mode-Edge: Restrictions Error Message and Idle Timeout Configuration Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Kiosk Mode-Edge: Restrictions Error Message and Idle Timeout Configuration Issue: Hello,Issue One: Restriction Error MessageConfiguration: I have configured a Windows 10 workstation to run the Edge browser in kiosk mode through assigned access. Edge is set to run as a digital sign.Issue: Every time the workstation restarts and launches into kiosk mode a...
  7. Windows 10 Kiosk Mode-Edge: Restrictions Error Message and Idle Timeout Configuration Issue

Windows 10 Kiosk Mode-Edge: Restrictions Error Message and Idle Timeout Configuration Issue: Hello,Issue One: Restriction Error MessageConfiguration: I have configured a Windows 10 workstation to run the Edge browser in kiosk mode through assigned access. Edge is set to run as a digital sign.Issue: Every time the workstation restarts and launches into kiosk mode a...
  8. Windows 10 Kiosk Mode-Edge: Restrictions Error Message and Idle Timeout Configuration Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Kiosk mode issue!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kiosk mode issue!: Hi, I have been trying to use the Kiosk mode on my surface pro4, but each time I restart my machine, my system enters the kiosk mode and tries to open up Edge Browser as I have selected the same to be the default APP while running in kiosk mode, but enters a loop trying to...
  10. How do I solve this issue??? "KiosK"

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I solve this issue??? "KiosK": Try to remove this Kiosk but this message kept pooping up... [ATTACH] anyone?? much appreciated : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-solve-this-issue-kiosk/7583d44a-6fb2-40db-8a66-14ee55441f68