Windows 10: Windows lags and shutters in certain programs

Discus and support Windows lags and shutters in certain programs in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I’ve recently build a very powerful machine and in the next few days after that I had some really annoying/weird problems going on: - I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by IulianM., Aug 5, 2021.

1. IulianM. Win User

Windows lags and shutters in certain programs

Hello, I’ve recently build a very powerful machine and in the next few days after that I had some really annoying/weird problems going on: - I installed photoshop and ccleaner and when I open these specific softwares I experience some sort of lag, as if my mouse cursor goes at 10 fps. No freezing, just very low “fps”- In some other programs like softwares for monitoring my pc, Aorus engine, etc, they randomly freeze for half a second if I grab them with my mouse and start shaking. No lag, just freezing if I start moving them rapidly. - I experienced this mini freezing in games t

:)

IulianM., Aug 5, 2021
  2. Kirte Win User

Shutter lags/Lag spikes on Windows 10

Windows lags and shutters in certain programs [​IMG]

It has been stucked like that for the past two hours or so

edit : it's completed and there is ne errors with the drive

edit 2 :

Kirte, Aug 5, 2021
  3. Kirte Win User

I just checked :

let me know if there is something wrong Windows lags and shutters in certain programs :)

Kirte, Aug 5, 2021
  4. Kirte Win User

Kirte, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows lags and shutters in certain programs - Similar Threads - lags shutters certain

2. Games lagging in certain periods

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games lagging in certain periods: Like the question title says, I spot in 2023/4/17 that my games start to lag after i play them in certain periodsand it happen in every game i dont know if this problem are because of windows update or its in my cpu or gpumy specs are:geforce 9400gtintel core i2 quad8 gb...
  3. Games lagging in certain periods

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games lagging in certain periods: Like the question title says, I spot in 2023/4/17 that my games start to lag after i play them in certain periodsand it happen in every game i dont know if this problem are because of windows update or its in my cpu or gpumy specs are:geforce 9400gtintel core i2 quad8 gb...
  4. Xbox Series S Lagging and shuttering games even in Offline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Series S Lagging and shuttering games even in Offline: I am in a very bad situation I've bought 1 Xbox One X then 2X Xbox One S and now bought Series S but in every console I constantly getting severe LAG and shuttersI play FIFA 21 and GTA 5 , whenever I start any game my screen started lagging horribly , I tried completely...
  5. Mouse lag in certain games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse lag in certain games: I have been having mouse lag in certain games. It has always been so. The games are not demanding games at all. Its seems to be related to raw mouse input i think. It has made games unplayable. Games include Dead Space and Stardew Valley off the top of my head. I have...
  6. Shutter lags/Lag spikes on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Shutter lags/Lag spikes on Windows 10: Hello, I'm having rough times with my PC, I recentely remplaced one of my 2 hard-drives with a SSD and installed my windows folders into it. I have lag spikes almost every 5 seconds or so or shutter lags, i don't know how to call them. I already tried to reset my PC but it...
  7. Windows not opening certain programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows not opening certain programs: My computer is having an issue where there are certain programs that when I try to launch them, the hourglass icon appears next to the cursor for a second, then goes away and acts like nothing happened. It is only happening on certain programs, such as the office programs...
  8. Shuttering screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Shuttering screen: I had lots of apps just taking up storage and my laptop until one day it just decided to keep shuttering. So I then decided to reset it, it took 5 hours to finish but once done my entire screen on the setup was lagging and stuttering. I finished the setup and it was still...
  9. Lag & Shuttering in games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lag & Shuttering in games: All games are shuttering and lagging after disabling windows full screen optimisation with vsync off. Games are giving high fps even higher than refresh rate. But the 80 fps is falling to 10 fps for 1-2 second and it is happening in every minute & in every game....
  10. Sound and program shuttering

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sound and program shuttering: Hi! I'm getting sound and program shuttering and my mouse pointer since the newest Windows 10 update I guess. This problem comes up since last Thurday and it's really annoying. I've tried nearly 2 ideas but none worked. It's due to system and memory compression maybe. When...