Windows 10: Windows lags every 3 seconds

Discus and support Windows lags every 3 seconds in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had a problem with my laptop not updating. I updated all drivers including BIOS. After that the computer started lagging every 3 seconds, video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AnthonyBanister, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Windows lags every 3 seconds

I had a problem with my laptop not updating. I updated all drivers including BIOS. After that the computer started lagging every 3 seconds, video playback and the mouse as well. I then did a clean install of Windows 10 and applied all the updates. It is now up to date. The lagging is still happening. I have noticed others are having the same problem, I have applied all of their recommended actions and nothing worked.

I am thinking it may be a BIOS setting. I have an AMD processor, Radeon video card, 16 gig of ram and a new SSD drive in an HP laptop.

:)

AnthonyBanister, Apr 12, 2020
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Apr 12, 2020
  3. Lag Spikes Every 3 Seconds

So, just a few days ago, I got on my computer and started experiencing these lag spikes... It occurs every 2-3 seconds (and it's a second-long spike)... to equate to how this feels: It's like playing an FPS game with lag -- you're shooting a person, but the shots aren't connecting.

This also relates to how things are operating: every program (as well as system performance itself) is operating perfectly fine.

With that being said, I believe pictures and diagnostics from the system itself will describe the problem better than words. I have attached them here, as a ZIP. All Error Messages.zip

RepentInReprise, Apr 12, 2020
  4. Tkosj Win User

Windows lags every 3 seconds

1-3 second lags

So this started like last week where i get these small lags when my pc freezes for like 1-3 seconds. It can happen when i play games or just browsing. It happens probably like 2 times every hour. This is a problem for me because when i play csgo and im shooting towards someone and everything just lags and i die. It's a small problem but it is really frustrating.
    I have been googling for solutions but i haven't found anyone yet.

Specs:
    Nvidia gtx 760 2gb
    i5-4460 3.2 GHz
    Seagate SSHD 1TB
    500W Corsair

Tkosj, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

Windows lags every 3 seconds

1. Windows lags every 3 seconds - Similar Threads - lags every seconds

2. Black screen every 3 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen every 3 seconds: The problem is my laptop screen windows 10 gets black every 3 seconds. I use windows S it shows Project. I manage using arrows and enter to get to PC monitor only and the screen is black again. I cannot even manage to shut it down. What are the shortcuts for display settings...
  3. Win10 lag/stuttering every second

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 lag/stuttering every second: Hello,I recently started having a problem within the last day where the entire computer will freeze almost every second for a millisecond while audio sounds fine and is never interrupted.I don’t remember doing anything that would have started this besides disabling the...
  4. My win 10 lags every 2-3 seconds after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My win 10 lags every 2-3 seconds after update: My win 10 laptop just updated itself and now it lags every few seconds. If i disable one of my two gpu's lag dissapears byt performance drops. It's really annoying because i can't find any help in internet submitted by /u/Baavoz [link] [comments]...
  5. Mouse lags for a second every couple of seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse lags for a second every couple of seconds: Hello I have a problem that my mouse "Logitech G500s" Lags for a couple of seconds every 2 seconds randomly from 5 hours to 10 minutes it's really annoying but i observated something that whenever my mouse lags it disables Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V keybinds on mouse Not...
  6. Pc lags for a second every other second

Pc lags for a second every other second: So I have had this problem since December, sometimes it just goes away. I’ve tried everything that google searches recommend. It effects everything making the pc basically unusable. Task manager shows 1% cpu usage but if I move the mouse across the screen it will just stop...
  7. My PC lags every 3 seconds for less than a second.

My PC lags every 3 seconds for less than a second.: Yeah, so my PC lags every 3 seconds for less than a second. It lags everywhere, not just in games. The mouse lags, the surroundings lag, it's just so annoying and I'm tired of it. Can someone help me? submitted by /u/JustAndOnlyNatsuki [link] [comments]...
  8. Lag Spikes Every 3 Seconds

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lag Spikes Every 3 Seconds: So, just a few days ago, I got on my computer and started experiencing these lag spikes... It occurs every 2-3 seconds (and it's a second-long spike)... to equate to how this feels: It's like playing an FPS game with lag -- you're shooting a person, but the shots aren't...
  9. delay / lag every 2 seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    delay / lag every 2 seconds: it's been almost a year since i got this laptop and its been happening ever since. whenever i use the mouse, touchpad or graphics tablet, it starts to lag for 2 seconds and it happens every 3-5 seconds. i've tried restarting the computer, cleaning out files, uninstalling and...
  10. 1-3 second lags

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    1-3 second lags: So this started like last week where i get these small lags when my pc freezes for like 1-3 seconds. It can happen when i play games or just browsing. It happens probably like 2 times every hour. This is a problem for me because when i play csgo and im shooting towards...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse laggs every 3 seconds

2. win 10 desktop freezes every few seconds