Windows 10: Windows lags when virtualization

Discus and support Windows lags when virtualization in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; To make use of WSL 2 we need to enable virtualization in BIOS setting right ?,But when i enable virtualization from bios all the animation in windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Legend Hunter 3, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Windows lags when virtualization

To make use of WSL 2 we need to enable virtualization in BIOS setting right ?,But when i enable virtualization from bios all the animation in windows starts lagging Not performance slowdown but the animations and when i scroll start menu i see lagging. My whole UI starts lagging. Please help!

:)

Legend Hunter 3, Aug 19, 2020
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Aug 19, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 19, 2020
  4. VIC
    Vic Win User

Windows lags when virtualization

Windows 7 virtual wifi authentication mode

Hello.

Just a quick question to whoever is using windows 7 virtual wifi capability - when you type in "netsh wlan show hostednetwork", cmd window displays a list of settings for your hosted virtual wifi.

I was wondering, is there a way to change authentication method from WPA2-Personal to simple WEP ?

Cheers.

Thema:

Windows lags when virtualization

1. Windows lags when virtualization - Similar Threads - lags virtualization

2. I have very bad lag spikes on my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have very bad lag spikes on my pc.: I get the lag spikes when i play almost every game, and i wondered if it might be related to these errors in my event viewer.I know that this is not related to my wifi because i get it on every wifi network i use.Device name LAPTOP-4D8N2JDD Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3550H with...
  3. I have very bad lag spikes on my pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have very bad lag spikes on my pc.: I get the lag spikes when i play almost every game, and i wondered if it might be related to these errors in my event viewer.I know that this is not related to my wifi because i get it on every wifi network i use.Device name LAPTOP-4D8N2JDD Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3550H with...
  4. Laptop lagging don't know the main reason what to do?

Laptop lagging don't know the main reason what to do?: My window security detected a trojan virus files and suddenly my laptop temperatures gets high than Usual and now its lagging ver badly i ran multiple virus scan but in vain what to do?...
  5. Headphone Virtualization audio lags Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphone Virtualization audio lags Bluetooth: Hi.I have been using my Redmi Earbuds 2C with my pc since 2 months now.Suddenly since a day or two, my Bluetooth earphone started having distorted audio.Every time the "Headphone Virtualization" effect is switched on, the audio distorts. I am accustomed to using the effect,...
  6. Headphone Virtualization audio lags Bluetooth

Headphone Virtualization audio lags Bluetooth: Hi.I have been using my Redmi Earbuds 2C with my pc since 2 months now.Suddenly since a day or two, my Bluetooth earphone started having distorted audio.Every time the "Headphone Virtualization" effect is switched on, the audio distorts. I am accustomed to using the effect,...
  7. Headphone Virtualization audio lags Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. search in virtual desktop overview is lagging

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    search in virtual desktop overview is lagging: I'm having a very odd problem. I like to use the search feature on the virtual desktop overview (see pic) to search for files that are buried deep on one of my NAS. Last time i opened a file on a NAS that isn't always on, wich has the same filename as a file on my always on...
  9. Windows 10 lag problem while installing Kali Linux in virtual box

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 lag problem while installing Kali Linux in virtual box: My Windows 10 PC lagged while installing Kali Linux in Virtual Box. My PC has hasdual core Intel processor with 4 GB RAM. I allocated Kali 1.7 GB and 1 CPU. Is it because of my hardware of something else ?...
  10. Bluestacks on virtual pc lagging so much it's unusable

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Bluestacks on virtual pc lagging so much it's unusable: Main PC: Win7 x64 8 GB RAM GTX 970 i7 4770K 4.2 GHz Installed a fresh version of Win 7 x32 in a Virtualbox, installed the guest addon and the Direct 3D thing. Installed Bluestacks with no issues. I can use the virutalbox just fine but when I start Bluestacks it...