Windows 10: Windows Language pack

Discus and support Windows Language pack in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hy, I bought yesterday from a store a Windows 10 software with romanian language ONLY. My question, is there a language pack for the english language,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TothGellert, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Windows Language pack

Hy, I bought yesterday from a store a Windows 10 software with romanian language ONLY.

My question, is there a language pack for the english language, i mean for the whole system, display language.
    I'm waiting for your answer,

Have a nice day

:)

TothGellert, Feb 15, 2020

2. Trying to change display language but "No language pack available"

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to download the English language pack.
    I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to download the language pack.

• Press Windows logo key + X key.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Double click on Language.

• Click on Add language.

• Double Click on English language.

• Click on options on right hand side of the English language pack.

• Click on Download and install language pack.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Speech language pack is not download!!

Hi Ashish,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please share the below information to help you better.

• When you say Language pack it not downloading, do you receive any error message?
    • If yes, what is the error message?

There are few languages that windows 10 has pre installed in the system itself, I suggest that you check these languages and locate the language that you want to install. Follow the steps below to locate the language.

• Click on the Start Menu, locate and select Settings.
    • Click on Time and Language.
    • Locate and select Region and Language.
    • Click on Add a Language.

If you cannot find the language there you can download a language pack for Windows 10 from the link below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/language-packs#lptabs=win10

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Windows Language pack

Speech Language packs

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

There are few languages that windows 10 has pre installed in the system itself, I suggest that you check these languages and locate the language that you want to install. Follow the steps below to locate the language.

• Click on the Start Menu, locate and select Settings.
    • Click on Time and Language.
    • Locate and select Region and Language.
    • Click on Add a Language.

If you cannot find the language there you can download a language pack for Windows 10 from the link below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/language-packs#lptabs=win10

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows Language pack

1. Windows Language pack - Similar Threads - Language pack

2. Installing simplified Chinese language pack breaks the language bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Installing simplified Chinese language pack breaks the language bar: Hello, I have a laptop with Windows 10 Home Build 18363. It has Canadian English and US English in it, everything working fine but when I install the Simplified Chinese language pack, the language bar and input method break. They stop showing in the taskbar and the key...
  3. How to install a Speech language and voice pack in Windows 10 via powershell or group policy

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install a Speech language and voice pack in Windows 10 via powershell or group policy: Since a recent windows update we are unable to use text to speech Read Aloud in Microsoft Edge. Checking the Speech Settings it seems that there is no "Speech Language" set and no voices installed prior to the update there was a UK voice pack installed. Rather than manually...
  4. I can't fully install a language pack (error 0x80070002)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't fully install a language pack (error 0x80070002): When I download a language pack (my computer allows more than a language pack) the error 0x80070002 shows up. I'll click on "basic typing" or "speech" to download what's missing of the language pack and that error will show up. Does anyone know how to fix it? submitted by...
  5. I can't install any of the following language packs on the left, on the right are the...

I can't install any of the following language packs on the left, on the right are the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tobychung08 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f25yda/i_cant_install_any_of_the_following_language/
  6. Help Using MSMG Toolkit 9.5, Adding Language Packs

Help Using MSMG Toolkit 9.5, Adding Language Packs: I'm attempting to make an ISO of Windows 10 that has French Canadian language pack .cab file preinstalled on it. I've found one, but get the error 0x800f081e upon installing it through MSMG. Can anyone direct me to the proper language packs to download? Would also be super...
  7. Can I download an Arabic language pack from Microsoft to install on offline machine

Can I download an Arabic language pack from Microsoft to install on offline machine: I have a PC which is not and cannot be connected to the internet running windows 10. I need to install a Arabic Jordan language pack onto it. I have searched the Microsoft website for a download but it just gives me a list if available languages that you can download if...
  8. Japanese Language Pack

Japanese Language Pack: Japanese Language Pack - We have tried everything the screens prompts us to do with no luck. Cannot toggle between alpha, hiragana or katakana. All we get is Alpha. Also it says proofing is not installed but we cannot find a way to download it....
  9. win10Enterprise edition Spanish offline installation language pack

win10Enterprise edition Spanish offline installation language pack: Requires Win 10's 1809 version of the Spanish offline installation package The network is not good, it is too difficult to find a link, but the download is barely possible. Thank...
  10. date formatting without installing additional language pack

date formatting without installing additional language pack: Hi, I have following problem: 1. I need both US keyboard and Czech keyboard 2. I prefer date formatting dd/MM/yyyy UK format When I install US and Czech language pack I can't choose dd/MM/yyyy date format. When I want this date format I must install UK language pack and...