Windows 10: Windows language switch notification

Discus and support Windows language switch notification in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have an important question, how can I disable the windows language switch notification that shows on the side of my screen when I press Left ALT +... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sollyx, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Sollyx Win User

Windows language switch notification

I have an important question, how can I disable the windows language switch notification that shows on the side of my screen when I press Left ALT + Shift Please note that I do not want to disable alt+shift or chance it from the settings I just want to disable the annoying notification... it shows up even when I'm in the middle of a game and it's really annoying. I've looked up all the possible solutions but couldn't find any.

Windows language switch notification 25ba099e-6d2a-421b-96e7-cc4fee4ee3b2?upload=true.png

Please help i'm really tired of it..

:)

Sollyx, Mar 28, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Mar 28, 2020
  3. avi12641 Win User
    Prevent language from automatically being changed

• Since Keyla has stopped working.
    • Two.
    • When I test if the language stays after switching between programs - I switch to a different program, then switch the language, then switch to the previous program.
    The steps you suggested didn't work, as I don't want to remove any of the languages.

avi12641, Mar 28, 2020
  4. SamuelLV Win User

Problem with switching languages

Hello Katie,

I would suggest you follow troubleshooting steps: remove the other languages installed on your PC except for English and install these languages again:

Press Windows + I

Tap on Time & Language

Tap on Region & language

Select English which you will find under Windows display language the dropdown list

When you are under preferred languages, ensure that English is at the top. In case you cannot find English on top, click on the English language and then click on the up arrow to move up the language.

Remove the other languages installed on the PC.

After that refer to Add an input language which you will find in the article

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402767...

SamuelLV, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows language switch notification - Similar Threads - language switch notification

2. In Windows 11 System Notifications, Microsoft Notifications won't switch on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows 11 System Notifications, Microsoft Notifications won't switch on.: In Windows 11 System Notifications, Microsoft Notifications won't switch on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-windows-11-system-notifications-microsoft/99e8c4cb-5104-40ee-9c48-1af99e7de4bc
  3. Switch Keyboard Languages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Switch Keyboard Languages: Hi all,Had this issue in the past, now again with Windows 11 even when Windows 11 is fresh installed. My old thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switch-languages/64a40c2c-73a6-420e-a0df-33062d2b31ce4 Languages are shown in the Keyboard Languages...
  4. Switch Keyboard Languages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switch Keyboard Languages: Hi all,Had this issue in the past, now again with Windows 11 even when Windows 11 is fresh installed. My old thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switch-languages/64a40c2c-73a6-420e-a0df-33062d2b31ce4 Languages are shown in the Keyboard Languages...
  5. Switch Languages

in Windows 10 Customization
    Switch Languages: Hi all, In my Windows settings, have 2 languages installed. But 4 languages are shown, don't know why. In the Registry HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Keyboard Layout\Preload have also 4 languages. Deleting the two wrong languages there, does not help. Thanks for any advice. Cheers...
  6. Language switching

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Language switching: Hi, I'm using Windows since version 3.0. Now with the ending of Windows 7 support I'll be forced to upgrade to Windows 10 and here comes the problem. Since at least Windows 3.11 switching languages in Windows was working almost flawlessly. Now, with Windows 10 this is...
  7. Switching keyboards/languages

Switching keyboards/languages: I have only one language and two layouts of keyboard defined in Windows 10. But in panel when switching there are 4 possibilities! WHY? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switching-keyboardslanguages/ab4a9a40-1fc3-4580-b082-29ffc83b3b44
  8. Problem with switching languages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with switching languages: After the last Windows update in December, I cannot switch the languages on the keyboard. This issue occurs each time after the update. But the last update is getting me mad because I cannot switch languages at all!...
  9. switch language

switch language: i 've changed the language to russian by mistake _ setting >>region and time >>language >> add language _ so all the system language switched to russian i tried to switch back to english but nothing happened tried to add language_any english version_ but nothing added...
  10. Keyboard switching languages

Keyboard switching languages: Sometimes, when I type in English my keyboard turns in the German mode but the indicator shows that it is English. It is really a problem, because keyboard layout is different. I have Surface pro 4 with Windows 10....