Windows 10: Windows laptop always bluescreen always says just a moment on the blue screen instead of...

Discus and support Windows laptop always bluescreen always says just a moment on the blue screen instead of... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi so 1 week ago when i tried restating my laptop i says just a moment instead of restarting then it restarts and today when i tried updating windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Alejandro Travieso, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Windows laptop always bluescreen always says just a moment on the blue screen instead of...

Hi so 1 week ago when i tried restating my laptop i says just a moment instead of restarting then it restarts and today when i tried updating windows when i restarted the computer it said just a moment instead of working on updates then it completed the update how can i get the blue screen to say what its whats its meant it say instead of just a moment

:)

Alejandro Travieso, Jun 18, 2021

2. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Jun 18, 2021
  3. DaMulta Win User
    BlueScreen Screen Saver v3.2

Download from Microsoft here

DaMulta, Jun 18, 2021
  4. Windows laptop always bluescreen always says just a moment on the blue screen instead of...

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows laptop always bluescreen always says just a moment on the blue screen instead of...

1. Windows laptop always bluescreen always says just a moment on the blue screen instead of... - Similar Threads - laptop always bluescreen

2. Blue Screen Always

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Always: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-always/74c19bb1-4c9a-40a1-ab8b-5e62ade6a529
  3. Blue Screen Always

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Always: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-always/74c19bb1-4c9a-40a1-ab8b-5e62ade6a529
  4. my laptop acer aspire 3 always encountering blue screen error saying that WHEA...

my laptop acer aspire 3 always encountering blue screen error saying that WHEA...: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-acer-aspire-3-always-encountering-blue/37cde68a-a0db-469f-a2b1-8562dfe4e125
  5. Blue screen ''Just a moment'' after login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen ''Just a moment'' after login: Everytime I turn on my HP laptop and I login, a blue rectangle with a text saying ''Just a moment'' appears. It goes away after 10/15 seconds, when I can finally see my desktop. How can I fix this issue? submitted by /u/Fra3278 [link] [comments]...
  6. Just a moment screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Just a moment screen.: Today I started my laptop,after entering password, JUST A MOMENT screen appeared which was gone after 5-6 seconds automatically and loaded to the desktop. It appeared 2 times today. So is it normal?...
  7. Just a moment screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just a moment screen.: Today I started my laptop,after entering password, JUST A MOMENT screen appeared which was gone after 5-6 seconds automatically and loaded to the desktop. It appeared 2 times today. So is it normal?...
  8. Just a moment screen.

9. Stuck in login screen and saying Just A Moment

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in login screen and saying Just A Moment: Today, one of my friends asked me that his computer wasn't starting. He showed me this: He said this happened after he turned on his pc, yesterday.I told him to follow some steps since i know a bit about troubleshooting windows. So i told him to hard restart his pc, then go...
  10. Blue 'Just a moment' screen after login

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Blue 'Just a moment' screen after login: Am on Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 build 19041.329 The past few days, everytime i enter password to login, i get a blue screen saying "Just a moment" which sits there for a minute or two before proceeding to desktop. I assume it is related to the last update. Is it anything I...