Windows 10: Windows laptop getting worse

Discus and support Windows laptop getting worse in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; On my friends girlfriends laptop (some surface laptop) I was doing homebrew stuff for his wii. Everything was fine until the next day they told me the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CringtasticMeme, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Windows laptop getting worse

On my friends girlfriends laptop (some surface laptop) I was doing homebrew stuff for his wii. Everything was fine until the next day they told me the main drive had a padlock with a yellow triangle. It progressed to the desktop missing to not being able to boot the os. What happened and how would u fix it?

submitted by /u/CringtasticMeme
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CringtasticMeme, Oct 3, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Oct 3, 2020
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Oct 3, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Windows laptop getting worse

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows laptop getting worse

1. Windows laptop getting worse - Similar Threads - laptop getting worse

2. laptop performance getting worse everyday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop performance getting worse everyday: my laptop performance is getting worse every day, a few weeks ago i could run most games at 100-150 fps, but now i can barely consistently keep up with 40 fps, i tried chkdsk, sfc, performed clean boot, updated graphics and chipset drivers, but it's still getting worse, my...
  3. laptop performance getting worse everyday

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop performance getting worse everyday: my laptop performance is getting worse every day, a few weeks ago i could run most games at 100-150 fps, but now i can barely consistently keep up with 40 fps, i tried chkdsk, sfc, performed clean boot, updated graphics and chipset drivers, but it's still getting worse, my...
  4. update getting worse 0x80240034

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update getting worse 0x80240034: Last update didnt work and I have error 0x80240034. Run troubleshooter didnt help at all and didnt fix anything. Restart the PC multiple times and it seems that it still not working since I keep getting that error. How to win with this error and I need my PC updated. I run...
  5. update getting worse 0x80240034

update getting worse 0x80240034: Last update didnt work and I have error 0x80240034. Run troubleshooter didnt help at all and didnt fix anything. Restart the PC multiple times and it seems that it still not working since I keep getting that error. How to win with this error and I need my PC updated. I run...
  6. Is Windows Improving or Getting Worse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Windows Improving or Getting Worse?: How i see it..Over time, to me it seems Windows os has become less and less of an operating system and progressively more into just a bundled collection of many things that you dont really need, never wanted and are stuck with clogging up your system adding additional...
  7. Is Windows Improving or Getting Worse?

Is Windows Improving or Getting Worse?: How i see it..Over time, to me it seems Windows os has become less and less of an operating system and progressively more into just a bundled collection of many things that you dont really need, never wanted and are stuck with clogging up your system adding additional...
  8. Is that true that windows getting worse and worse with updates or features lol

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is that true that windows getting worse and worse with updates or features lol: Is that true that windows getting worse and worse with updates or features lol https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-that-true-that-windows-getting-worse-and-worse/021ce365-52b9-4239-a05a-ca1ac587fb82
  9. Wi-fi progressively getting worse and worse

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wi-fi progressively getting worse and worse: Over the last several months up to possibly a year, my PC’s wi-fi connection has steadily gotten worse and worse. I went from having a fairly stable connection just about every session to not being able to connect to the Internet without having to restart or turn off and then...
  10. PC Getting progressively worse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Getting progressively worse: Problems with my PC was tolerable at first, but now has become progressively worse without any causation that is noticeable. Before programs just freeze it either crashes or become non-responsible where nothing is interactable but "Not Responding message" but now, many...