Windows 10: windows laptop shows starting automatic repair for one second and shows only black screen....

Discus and support windows laptop shows starting automatic repair for one second and shows only black screen.... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi i am Mathews Joby and i recently tried disk cleanup on my laptop and accidently the power went off and it powered off. and since then, it won't turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mathews Joby, Feb 27, 2021.

1. windows laptop shows starting automatic repair for one second and shows only black screen....

hi i am Mathews Joby and i recently tried disk cleanup on my laptop and accidently the power went off and it powered off. and since then, it won't turn on. i click on the power button and it shows the Samsung logo and tells starting automatic repair for 1 or 3 seconds and then boom its a black screen. it also turns on the cooler when turning on and stays at high speed for some time and suddenly goes off and the heat coming out is insane. once i got it show recovery options from clicking ctrl alt del in the black screen. then i clicked restart and nothing happened. i still got no luck.

:)

Mathews Joby, Feb 27, 2021
  2. Grisouer Win User

computer screen turns black after it shows preparing automatic repair

it shows that for about 5 seconds and then the screen turns black With a white foggy bit

Grisouer, Feb 27, 2021
  3. Windows 10 random automatic repair after changing boot priority.

Hello. So i have an Windows 10 Pro. Sometimes when i am changing in bios boot order from USB to HDD ( SDD ) windows starts booting with AUTOMATIC REPAIR and then restarting. Is this something with BIOS \ Windows 10 bug related? Tested on pc and on laptop , and sometimes it doing the same.

Situation on PC first,listen:

Few days ago after i change boot in UEFI BIOS from USB to SSD.
    Then Windows 10 showed at 1 boot Automatic Repair.
    When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc.
    Interesting is that if I restart Windows (after procedure mentioned earlier) it will boot normally. This startup problem was occured only when starting system again after shutdown or restarted pc from windows.So i was needed 2 boots to boot properly to windows.
    But on pc, format was needed to remove completely issue and after format is fine.

Pc :
    2x8gb Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz DDR3
    SSD samsung Evo 250 gb
    4790k stock
    Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 with UEFI BIOS

Now laptop with old standard bios:
    On laptop i made the same operation, change boot from USB to HDD and on first boot Windows 10 shows Automatic Repair. But it happened once and i cant reproduce. No format was needed.

laptop is very old with 2gb ram

Why on pc format was needed when on laptop not?

Thanks for suggestions.

litwicki24, Feb 27, 2021
  4. windows laptop shows starting automatic repair for one second and shows only black screen....

Bill Smithers, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

windows laptop shows starting automatic repair for one second and shows only black screen....

1. windows laptop shows starting automatic repair for one second and shows only black screen.... - Similar Threads - laptop shows starting

2. PC starts and shows the asus logo but then a black screen or automatic repair screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC starts and shows the asus logo but then a black screen or automatic repair screen: it goes into safe mode no problem just have no clue what to do. Today i installed a new SSD and then i switched out my old gpu with a new GPU....
  3. PC starts and shows the asus logo but then a black screen or automatic repair screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC starts and shows the asus logo but then a black screen or automatic repair screen: it goes into safe mode no problem just have no clue what to do. Today i installed a new SSD and then i switched out my old gpu with a new GPU....
  4. PC starts and shows the asus logo but then a black screen or automatic repair screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. When i am starting the it shows preparing automatic repair and then shows black screen...

When i am starting the it shows preparing automatic repair and then shows black screen...: When i am starting the it shows preparing automatic repair and then shows black screen forever plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-am-starting-the-it-shows-preparing/92978677-7c13-46f1-8843-00a013f3b327
  6. When i am starting the it shows preparing automatic repair and then shows black screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i am starting the it shows preparing automatic repair and then shows black screen...: When i am starting the it shows preparing automatic repair and then shows black screen forever plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-am-starting-the-it-shows-preparing/92978677-7c13-46f1-8843-00a013f3b327
  7. When i am starting the it shows preparing automatic repair and then shows black screen...

8. My laptop screen is not showing anything it is black and only the cursor is showing.

My laptop screen is not showing anything it is black and only the cursor is showing.: Only the cursor moves and the whole sceen is blackhow to fix this problem need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-screen-is-not-showing-anything-it-is/602b6b21-7788-48c5-92bb-5cf5db822a26
  9. preparing automatic repair then shows only black screen and the cursor.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    preparing automatic repair then shows only black screen and the cursor.: Keyboard doesnt work. I can only move the cursor. submitted by /u/FUCKINGHISSRICH [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fnze3m/preparing_automatic_repair_then_shows_only_black/
  10. Won't start up only showing black screen

Won't start up only showing black screen: My laptop has decided as of this morning to not start up every time and when it does it takes over 10 minutes the majority of this time it spends with a black screen whilst the power light is on and indicating a full charge. I have already disabled some start up programs...