Windows 10: Windows laptop turns off when unplugged

Discus and support Windows laptop turns off when unplugged in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you are facing the problem where your Windows 10 laptop turns off when unplugged, even with a new Battery, then this post could be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 25, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows laptop turns off when unplugged

Windows laptop turns off when unplugged Maximum-processor-state-100x100.png
    Windows laptop turns off when unplugged Maximum-processor-state-139x150.png If you are facing the problem where your Windows 10 laptop turns off when unplugged, even with a new Battery, then this post could be helpful for you. The most obvious reason for a laptop shutting down immediately after unplugging [...]

This post Windows laptop turns off when unplugged is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, May 25, 2019
  2. Ruz San Win User

Lenovo laptop not booting after upgraded to Windows​10

Follow these steps to attempt to power reset the laptop:

• Turn off the laptop.
    • Disconnect all peripheral devices that are plugged into the laptop.
    • Unplug the AC adapter.
    • Press and hold the power button for about 15 seconds.

You may need to do the steps repeteadly until you get the recovery options.

Good luck.

Ruz San, May 25, 2019
  3. dovahkiin Win User
    Asus N61JQ laptop screen turns off upon unplugging power cord

I followed your steps and have just rebooted the computer. Nothing changed. So I tried creating a new custom power plan and switching to that. It appears to have solved my first issue (unplugging turns the screen off) but the brightness adjustment still does not work, and the screen still turns off when I put brightness below 60%. Any ideas on how to fix that?

dovahkiin, May 25, 2019
  4. Windows laptop turns off when unplugged

Windows 10 upgrade cause sudden shutdown on laptop when power charger is unplugged.

Plx help i have same problm laptop s turns off when unplugged plz suggest smthing

samiyahassan, May 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows laptop turns off when unplugged

1. Windows laptop turns off when unplugged - Similar Threads - laptop turns off

2. Laptop turns off when unplugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop turns off when unplugged: i have a toshiba satellite c855-s5350 and when i unplug it it turns off when i click on the battery it says 100%, any fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-turns-off-when-unplugged/a765a703-f084-423c-a74c-3b25dae940ee
  3. Laptop turns off when unplugged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop turns off when unplugged: i have a toshiba satellite c855-s5350 and when i unplug it it turns off when i click on the battery it says 100%, any fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-turns-off-when-unplugged/a765a703-f084-423c-a74c-3b25dae940ee
  4. Laptop turns off when unplugged

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Laptop will only turn on when plugged in, instantly turn off when unplugged, and will not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop will only turn on when plugged in, instantly turn off when unplugged, and will not...: I own an older 2018 Asus ROG Zephyrus GU502GV and suddenly very recently I have been experiencing the issue described in the title and I see it as extremely odd and very sudden. Initially I thought this must be some sort of display bug but it truly wont charge above 3% and...
  6. Laptop will only turn on when plugged in, instantly turn off when unplugged, and will not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop will only turn on when plugged in, instantly turn off when unplugged, and will not...: I own an older 2018 Asus ROG Zephyrus GU502GV and suddenly very recently I have been experiencing the issue described in the title and I see it as extremely odd and very sudden. Initially I thought this must be some sort of display bug but it truly wont charge above 3% and...
  7. Turned on automatically when plugged in and off when unplugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turned on automatically when plugged in and off when unplugged: Laptop just start misbehaving. It won't turn on except when plugged in, and it will off when unplugged despite displaying 94% at the battery bar....
  8. Laptop won't start if unplugged, turns off when unplugged

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop won't start if unplugged, turns off when unplugged: submitted by /u/Jcrm87 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gp127e/laptop_wont_start_if_unplugged_turns_off_when/
  9. Laptop switches off when unplugged

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop switches off when unplugged: Me and my brother's laptops were working perfectly before we updated it. When we updated it an issue came up where we can only use our laptops only when plugged in. If it isn't plugged in, it switches off. Also, even though its plugged in, every 15 seconds during gameplay...
  10. Network adapter turns off when laptop is unplugged

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network adapter turns off when laptop is unplugged: So I wanted my laptop to connect to my 5GHz network because I heard that it doesn't interfere with bluetooth connections, but it couldn't detect my 5GHz network even though my phone could. I did some searching and I saw that someone's managed to detect it once he uninstalled...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo shuts off when unplugged 2019

2. my laptop shuts off when unplugged win 10 lenovo

3. screen shutting off when unplugged