Windows 10: windows last update issues

Discus and support windows last update issues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After the last windows update when it restarted it said I had to reset my pin due to new security updates. I forgot my password so I had to redo that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LynnelleHughes, May 27, 2023.

1. windows last update issues

After the last windows update when it restarted it said I had to reset my pin due to new security updates. I forgot my password so I had to redo that also. then it came back and said I had no internet. I tried rebooting again. only to have the same issue. so I restarted I'm safe mode and tries uninstalling the updates. when it rebooted and came back up it still have the same issues with my pin and not connecting to internet. so I decided to just wipe my computer and just start from scratch. it worked I gained access to my laptop. but now there is several errors . it's connecting to my ho

:)

LynnelleHughes, May 27, 2023
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Windows update issues

Came here to suggest this.*Laugh :laugh:

Definitely not an issue with the Windows Servers as I just re-installed yesterday and got all my updates.

newtekie1, May 27, 2023
  3. Windows update issues

It works, but I still need to fix it so that way I dont have to plug computers directly to the modem to get windows update to work. It was also blocking me from installing directx.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, May 27, 2023
  4. Techtu Win User

windows last update issues

Windows update issues

+1

If your wireless router has a built in firewall maybe it's somehow set to block the ports that Windows updates use?

I'd also suggest if it works with it being directly connected then you could try resetting your router to see if this fixes the issue.

That's my 2 cents anyways. *Smile windows last update issues :)

Techtu, May 27, 2023
Thema:

windows last update issues

1. windows last update issues - Similar Threads - last update issues

2. Issues after last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues after last update: Hi As written in the title I have some issues with this update.When I right click on the desktop it only shows part of the right click option context like so:Naturally when I delete the update it goes back to normal, but I don't want to delete every update that cause this...
  3. Issues after last update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues after last update: Hi As written in the title I have some issues with this update.When I right click on the desktop it only shows part of the right click option context like so:Naturally when I delete the update it goes back to normal, but I don't want to delete every update that cause this...
  4. windows last update issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows last update issues: After the last windows update when it restarted it said I had to reset my pin due to new security updates. I forgot my password so I had to redo that also. then it came back and said I had no internet. I tried rebooting again. only to have the same issue. so I restarted I'm...
  5. windows last update issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows last update issues: After the last windows update when it restarted it said I had to reset my pin due to new security updates. I forgot my password so I had to redo that also. then it came back and said I had no internet. I tried rebooting again. only to have the same issue. so I restarted I'm...
  6. Major issues after last update......

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Major issues after last update......: Last MS update really mad a mess of my system, constantly disconnecting from internet and sometimes fail to recognize the network adapter as well. And yes I have already updated the drivers for the adapter and they are all fine expect Windows who seems incapable to uphold a...
  7. WiFi issues after the last update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi issues after the last update: I have issues with the wifi adapter after the last update because my laptop (HP ProBook 440 G5) can't find any network. I checked the adapters and only see the Ethernet adapter so my next step was to check the network adapter in the device manager but doesn't show me the...
  8. Bluetooth issue since last Windows update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth issue since last Windows update: And I've tried everything to fix it. Basically there's no options to turn bluetooth on anymore. Always used to be but since last Windows update its seemed to have gone? Am I the only one? Also had the search bar broken but managed to fix that. submitted by /u/deport...
  9. Last update in Win 10 ISSUE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Last update in Win 10 ISSUE: Since the last upgrade was performed both of my computers are having a specific issue, when a go to the desktop and right click on the mouse and go to PERSONALIZE to get ot my themes, it opens but if freezes and cannot make any changes like background, theme, etc..., I...
  10. Issues after last update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issues after last update: Both my sons PC and my PC are having issues after that last windows update. We keep randomly losing the Mapped local drives from our PC. The most annoying thing so far is iTunes won't load because it won't connect to the library on the mapped drive. If we try and...