Windows 10: Windows last update March update Problem, then nothing

Discus and support Windows last update March update Problem, then nothing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi. So I updated my pc last Friday, and earlier this day when I was watching a video on youtube, my pc froze and the headphones started buzzing. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TacitVolcano532, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Windows last update March update Problem, then nothing

Hi.

So I updated my pc last Friday, and earlier this day when I was watching a video on youtube, my pc froze and the headphones started buzzing. I had to restart my pc. 1 hour ago I started my pc again, and there are no signs for any problem. Can I still do something for my pc? Is there something that can solve the problem completely, without the problem appearing again?

:)

TacitVolcano532, Mar 16, 2020

2. windows 10 updates-March 2018

I have March updates that will not install. The automatic updates for 2018-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 version 1709 for x64 based system (March KB4088776) were activated and downloaded to my computer, but they will not install on shutdown/restart.
    When I check for updates, it shows that the updates are downloaded, but when I click to uninstall, there is not a date for installation. I have researched the Windows suggestions for this problem. They tell me to remove the January 2018 updates (January
    KB4056892) and then reinstall the March update. When I attempted to uninstall the January update, I could see the update listed in the check for downloads screen, but when I click uninstall, the January update has a different reference number. Please advise.
    I have talked to my technology department and they can't determine next steps either. VERY FRUSTRATING. I need my computer for work.

JennyWilliams_642, Mar 16, 2020
  3. Windows updates...

Oh. Your "Registry" must have gotten screwed up FLY3R. If for some reason you couldn't download your updates I suppose you could go to the update site, and run throught the steps 'till it fails activation. Then you could go up to "Tools > Manage Add ons > then disable "Windows Genuine Advatage Validation Tool." Of course you should only use this method if you are having problems updating your legitamate copy of Windows XP. Perhaps do to a corrupted piece of software? *Smile Windows last update March update Problem, then nothing :)

Thermopylae_480, Mar 16, 2020
  4. TC-man Win User

Windows last update March update Problem, then nothing

Windows Update keeps failing!

Hi,

I had once a similar issue like yours, i.e. not able to update Windows 7. What I did to solve the problems is:

- go to control panel, then to "Troubleshouting" > "System and Security" > "Fix problems with Windows update" > click "Advanced" > choose "Apply repairs automatically".

And Windows will start detecting the issues and will repair "Windows update components". The problems should be fixed now, close the program, restart the PC, and see if the mentioned steps have fixed the problems you mentioned.

Hope it works for you.

Good luck!

TC-man, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows last update March update Problem, then nothing

1. Windows last update March update Problem, then nothing - Similar Threads - last update March

2. Problems after last Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems after last Windows update: After the last Windows 11 update, all the icons on my desktop stopped working. How can I get them to work again. I am a computer idiot and know very little about how they work...
  3. Problem with March 15, 2023 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with March 15, 2023 Update: Split from this thread. Hello, I have a problem with the update released on March 15, 2023, as always, I wanted to download updates, all updates were downloaded without any problems, but with this update, my computer did not download this update and instead of downloading, I...
  4. Problem with March 15, 2023 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with March 15, 2023 Update: Split from this thread. Hello, I have a problem with the update released on March 15, 2023, as always, I wanted to download updates, all updates were downloaded without any problems, but with this update, my computer did not download this update and instead of downloading, I...
  5. Problem with March 15, 2023 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Printer Problem after March Windows Update

Printer Problem after March Windows Update: My Windows 10 updated 3-16-21, Update KB000802. I'm having problems printing photos now, there is 4-5 inch wide blank strip down the center and only the sides print. I understand that there is an update to fix this problem. However I don't see the correct update for my...
  7. March Update Problems

March Update Problems: Following the March Updates KB5000802 and KB4601050, as well as updates related to Adobe Flash and Acrobat Reader DC; my computer has behaved badly. The mouse stutters across the screen when it is moved and videos stutter when they are played. I tried various things to...
  8. March 20H2 update, endless problems

March 20H2 update, endless problems: All problems started after running Windows Update on 3.10.2021 ~5GB downloaded. The 1st symptom was that the Cryptographic Service often ties up my 1TB HDD for long periods. Lenovo x64 laptop, AMD Ryzen 5 purchased November 2020, with Win10 1909? pre-installed. I did no...
  9. Windows 10 last update problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 last update problems: [ATTACH] First of all, sorry for the machine translation. Since the last "big" update for windows 10 was installed, it sometimes behaves strangely. It does not hang completely, but stops responding. Programs do not close or open, but windows can be moved, minimized, and so...
  10. March update

March update: After the recent March update a banner has appeared at the top of the page when selecting Settings. This says my updates need attention but when I look at that all appears well! Is this a bug or do I need to do anything, or just ignore it? No urgency just wondering if anyone...