Windows 10: Windows latest update has created severe problems

Discus and support Windows latest update has created severe problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; At this moment it is exactly 2 hrs after I installed the latest update of windows 10 (KB4482887) and after the installation of the update my laptop is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RashvitPatel, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Windows latest update has created severe problems

At this moment it is exactly 2 hrs after I installed the latest update of windows 10 (KB4482887) and after the installation of the update my laptop is not working up to the mark. I am facing with very severe performance issues and I know one for the fact that it is to deal with this update only because my all my drivers even display drivers are up to date and I have 8gb ram and 256gb hard disk. I haven't installed any new program or updated anything except this update and it has messed up my laptop its just not working everything is freezing and lagging, even as I am typing this problem my keyboard inputs are lagging and take time to load on the screen, file explorer is also freezing when opening and almost everything is also freezing and lagging. I opened task manager and saw the performance it is working fine their is no kind of load on the memory and the gpu so I know for the fact that it is this u[date only.

Is their any solution to this problem or do I have to rollback to the previous version of windows

:)

RashvitPatel, Mar 4, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Mar 4, 2019
  3. Several Audio problems

Hello,

I request you to try the below methods:

Method 1:

Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

Sound problems can be caused by cables that aren't connected properly, damaged drivers, incompatible drivers, sound settings, missing updates, and problems with your sound card.

I request you to follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the Sound card Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.
    • Click on “Device Manager” from that list.
    • Search for the Sound driver from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then
      remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.
    • After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Sound Card manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the Sound Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I also request you to follow the below article:

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Mar 4, 2019
  4. Windows latest update has created severe problems

creating new folder problem in windows 10 creator

Hi Gudiya,

The problem you've encountered in creating a folder could be caused by software or program conflict as the issue appeared a few days after installing the Windows 10 Creators update. For us to know if this only occurs when creating a new folder from the desktop,
    we suggest that you try creating a new folder using a keyboard shortcut or from File Explorer. Please refer to the steps below:

Creating a new folder using a keyboard shortcut.

• Click on the desktop.
    • Press CTRL + SHIFT + N.
    • A new folder should be created.

Creating a new folder from File Explorer.

• Open File Explorer.
    • Hover your mouse on the location where you want to create a new folder.
    • Right-click it, go to New > Folder.

In case the problem persists, then we suggest that you go ahead and perform a clean boot. Doing so will start your computer using minimal drivers to help us determine what conflict is causing the problem. Check out
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows for the detailed steps.

Let us know the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows latest update has created severe problems

1. Windows latest update has created severe problems - Similar Threads - latest update has

2. Latest Window 10 update has created a constant blue screen loop. ‍

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Window 10 update has created a constant blue screen loop. ‍: My Computer/laptop has been in an endless blue screen reboot loop since the last Windows 10/11 update. I have tried All of the recovery Methods, from the simple hard reset to the advanced settings in Command Prompt. All have failed. I even tried to delete, wouldn't let me. It...
  3. Latest Window 10 update has created a constant blue screen loop. ‍

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest Window 10 update has created a constant blue screen loop. ‍: My Computer/laptop has been in an endless blue screen reboot loop since the last Windows 10/11 update. I have tried All of the recovery Methods, from the simple hard reset to the advanced settings in Command Prompt. All have failed. I even tried to delete, wouldn't let me. It...
  4. Latest Window 10 update has created a constant blue screen loop. ‍

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I am unable to uninstall the latest feature update, it has caused several problems with my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to uninstall the latest feature update, it has caused several problems with my...: Several systems on my Dell Win10 gaming laptop started malfunctioning after the November 2021 update. The issues I'm experiencing are taskbar/start menu/search bar intermittently freezing and hiding, endless loading, settings intermittently blank, and would load endlessly,...
  6. I am unable to uninstall the latest feature update, it has caused several problems with my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am unable to uninstall the latest feature update, it has caused several problems with my...: Several systems on my Dell Win10 gaming laptop started malfunctioning after the November 2021 update. The issues I'm experiencing are taskbar/start menu/search bar intermittently freezing and hiding, endless loading, settings intermittently blank, and would load endlessly,...
  7. I am unable to uninstall the latest feature update, it has caused several problems with my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Latest update has created new problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Latest update has created new problems: Since the most recent 'update' my computer takes 5-7 minutes to even reach the sign-in page. And now my Outlook mail is not working quite right. The hyperlinks just don't function at all. You can click until you're blue in the face and nothing happens. I can copy the...
  9. Display driver creating problem after the latest update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display driver creating problem after the latest update: I am using Dell vostro 2520 with latest version of windows 10. as i updated the windows drivers for display it start creating blur type too small dots and lines. as now i uninstalled the update it is working fine but i am not able to play games like Pubg on my pc which needed...
  10. Latest Win10 update has caused multiple problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Latest Win10 update has caused multiple problems: Hello all, today I got a notification from Windows 10 telling me there was a special update that would take longer than a normal one, so I did it and now I have a few problems. #1 when I try to search for something in Settings it always comes up with no search results,...