Windows 10: Windows launcher app

Discus and support Windows launcher app in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I loaded windows launcher, but how do I get my photos from phone to computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MARSHAFAYE, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Windows launcher app

I loaded windows launcher, but how do I get my photos from phone to computer

:)

MARSHAFAYE, Jan 3, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Office 365 App Launcher

Source: New Office 365 web experiences to help you get started and simplify working with your apps and online documents. - Office 365

Brink, Jan 3, 2019
  3. ERROR 0xc000012f whe I try to enter the Epic Games Launcher

Hi BrayanOng,

Having a corrupted app file is one of the possible reasons why you are getting this error code: 0xc000012f when entering the Epic Game Launcher. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were you able to enter the Epic Game Launcher before without any problem?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Epic game Launcher?
    • Which version of Windows are you using?

Wilfred Mac, Jan 3, 2019
  4. Windows launcher app

microsoft launcher app - frequently used apps sceen

In the Microsoft Launcher settings:

Select Search

Select Search Suggestion

Turn off Frequently Used Apps.

-worked for me anyway

OnceAmadeus, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows launcher app

1. Windows launcher app - Similar Threads - launcher app

2. Can't login to the Xbox app, Minecraft launcher or Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to the Xbox app, Minecraft launcher or Microsoft store: I have tried a bunch of different solutions like WSreset but to no avail. I have no problem logging into the Xbox website at all but when I try to log in to for example the Xbox app, I choose either my account or another account, and then a brief popup window opens and closes...
  3. Can't login to the Xbox app, Minecraft launcher or Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't login to the Xbox app, Minecraft launcher or Microsoft store: I have tried a bunch of different solutions like WSreset but to no avail. I have no problem logging into the Xbox website at all but when I try to log in to for example the Xbox app, I choose either my account or another account, and then a brief popup window opens and closes...
  4. Minecraft launcher and other Xbox Apps Not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher and other Xbox Apps Not loading: I tried launching the Minecraft Launcher but the launcher would never load. I was able to launch all other applications Microsoft and not apart from windows defender protection historyIt would crash when opened and when I tried googling the answer, it said to just change the...
  5. Minecraft launcher and other Xbox Apps Not loading

Minecraft launcher and other Xbox Apps Not loading: I tried launching the Minecraft Launcher but the launcher would never load. I was able to launch all other applications Microsoft and not apart from windows defender protection historyIt would crash when opened and when I tried googling the answer, it said to just change the...
  6. Windows prevents internet connection through Apps/Launchers even with defender and firewall...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows prevents internet connection through Apps/Launchers even with defender and firewall...: This has been an ongoing issue and I am unsure of what I need to do here. When accessing apps like HP on my Windows device it will prevent the app from loading a page, I need to refresh it a few times for the page to go through. The same happens when using game launchers from...
  7. Windows prevents internet connection through Apps/Launchers even with defender and firewall...

Windows prevents internet connection through Apps/Launchers even with defender and firewall...: This has been an ongoing issue and I am unsure of what I need to do here. When accessing apps like HP on my Windows device it will prevent the app from loading a page, I need to refresh it a few times for the page to go through. The same happens when using game launchers from...
  8. Edit app icons option menu- Microsoft launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edit app icons option menu- Microsoft launcher: What I can read on the net says there should be an "edit app icons" menu when long-pressing an icon. Don't see it.Can someone tell me how to change individual icons in Microsoft launcher specifically Tigard icon pack?...
  9. Edit app icons option menu- Microsoft launcher

Edit app icons option menu- Microsoft launcher: What I can read on the net says there should be an "edit app icons" menu when long-pressing an icon. Don't see it.Can someone tell me how to change individual icons in Microsoft launcher specifically Tigard icon pack?...
  10. BattleNet launcher opens the Microsoft Store wanting me to use another launcher app to run?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BattleNet launcher opens the Microsoft Store wanting me to use another launcher app to run?: When I launch BattleNet it opens the MS Store asking to install a different app to run this function!? BattleNet runs itself standalone without the help of any other app! My Windows 10 Pro machine never had XBox Gaming, why is this a continuous issue for you folks at MS? I...