Windows 10: Windows left taskbar of Display setting will be cut off when change resolution

Discus and support Windows left taskbar of Display setting will be cut off when change resolution in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Sir,When I change resolution from minimum to maximum, windows left taskbar of Display setting will be cut off.I have no similar problem while using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jessie Tsai, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Windows left taskbar of Display setting will be cut off when change resolution

Hi Sir,When I change resolution from minimum to maximum, windows left taskbar of Display setting will be cut off.I have no similar problem while using Win10.Is that graphic driver issue or Win11 UI issue?Thanks for your help.Jessie Tsai

:)

Jessie Tsai, Sep 23, 2022
  2. User11235 Win User

Display cut off at bottom of the screen/taskbar

So the bottom of my monitor display is cut off. It is a Dell ST2010 monitor very old but still in working condition. It has nothing to do with screen resolution btw. Can this problem be fixed or do i have to buy a new monitor? Any suggestions? Thanks

This is how it looks now, the problem started occurring like 3 months ago

Windows left taskbar of Display setting will be cut off when change resolution [​IMG]

this is how its suppose to look when i take a screen shot of it

Windows left taskbar of Display setting will be cut off when change resolution [​IMG]

User11235, Sep 23, 2022
  3. MilkyWay Win User
    Where are the resolution/refresh rate settings in AMD Crimson?

Having to use Windows display settings manager to change resolution. Advanced display settings shows the resolution but to change refresh rate i have to go to display adapter properties!

It's just a longer step than it being right there one click away in CCC. Not only that but CCC is still there in Crimson if you use the advanced settings.

MilkyWay, Sep 23, 2022
  4. Windows left taskbar of Display setting will be cut off when change resolution

Windows 10 Taskbar sometimes on top of full-screen applications

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the Screen Resolution and check if this helps. Follow the steps below to do the same:

• Press ‘Windows ’ key on the keyboard.
    • In the search box, type Settings
    • SelectSystem > Display > Advanced display settings.
    • Under Resolution, select a new value. We suggest you stick with the resolution marked
      "(Recommended)”.
    Also try locking and then unlocking the Taskbar and check if this helps. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click an empty space on the taskbar.
    • If Lock the Taskbar has a check mark next to it, the taskbar is locked.
    • If it does not have a check mark, click Lock the Taskbar.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

Windows left taskbar of Display setting will be cut off when change resolution

1. Windows left taskbar of Display setting will be cut off when change resolution - Similar Threads - left taskbar Display

2. Taskbar cuts off bottom of window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar cuts off bottom of window: I got a new laptop last week and noticed an issue carried over from my old laptop. I don't know what causes it, but I will randomly find the taskbar cutting off my windows. For example, and this is usually how I notice it's happened, the bottom ribbon in Word which shows the...
  3. Taskbar cuts off bottom of window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar cuts off bottom of window: I got a new laptop last week and noticed an issue carried over from my old laptop. I don't know what causes it, but I will randomly find the taskbar cutting off my windows. For example, and this is usually how I notice it's happened, the bottom ribbon in Word which shows the...
  4. Monitor display is offset vertically in a way that the taskbar is cut off significantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor display is offset vertically in a way that the taskbar is cut off significantly: Hello.Recently, one of my new monitors has been acting up recently. Whenever I awake my computer from sleep, my second monitor always has this annoying offset that causes the taskbar to be cut off vertically, and creates a large black bar at the top. The only way I know to...
  5. Windows left taskbar of Display setting will be cut off when change resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows left taskbar of Display setting will be cut off when change resolution: Hi Sir,When I change resolution from minimum to maximum, windows left taskbar of Display setting will be cut off.I have no similar problem while using Win10.Is that graphic driver issue or Win11 UI issue?Thanks for your help.Jessie Tsai...
  6. Change the display resolution

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Change the display resolution: I want to change the display resolution from 1366 X 768 to 1920 X 1080. How can I do that? In my system OS is Windows 10 Home and the highest display resolution is appearing as 1366 X 768....
  7. Screen cuts off wording on left side

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen cuts off wording on left side: When I go to AOl mail, the screen does not open fully on left side with large unneeded area on right-how do I correct this? thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-cuts-off-wording-on-left-side/b1cf2d1c-2365-468d-99b9-d11e71674200
  8. dispaly shifting to the left so left side is cut off

dispaly shifting to the left so left side is cut off: How do I get my display back in the center of the screen? It is gradually shifting to the left. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dispaly-shifting-to-the-left-so-left-side-is-cut/a5b3e9e3-dac9-4eb2-b534-0d8c0ba148d4
  9. windows resolution display settings

windows resolution display settings: hi, can anyone help I have been through all resolution setting including windows suggestion which is 1920x1080 and nothing seems to fit? to a look at properties, i think all seem to work there. is there some i have missed or some think blinding obvious ill be looking...
  10. Display cut off at bottom of the screen/taskbar

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display cut off at bottom of the screen/taskbar: So the bottom of my monitor display is cut off. It is a Dell ST2010 monitor very old but still in working condition. It has nothing to do with screen resolution btw. Can this problem be fixed or do i have to buy a new monitor? Any suggestions? Thanks This is how it looks...