Windows 10: Windows Library folders Crash when browsing images using arrow keys

Discus and support Windows Library folders Crash when browsing images using arrow keys in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello I have a windows 10 custom gaming PC, lately I've been asked to draw some D&D characters , I tend to save a lot of art references and organize... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Crazy Meta, May 19, 2021.

1. Windows Library folders Crash when browsing images using arrow keys

Hello I have a windows 10 custom gaming PC, lately I've been asked to draw some D&D characters , I tend to save a lot of art references and organize them under several folders depending on their subjects. Anyways whenever I try and browse through them in the library file explorer window, by clicking on then and then using the arrow keys to navigate to the previous image or the next image, it tends to freeze for a solid 30 seconds or so and crashes the whole window. It does not boot back up and effects the taskbar as well. How do I fix this?

:)

Crazy Meta, May 19, 2021
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

Map a network drive folder to my video library

To Include folders using Manage Library Tools, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• In File Explorer, select or open a library (ex: Videos) you want to include a folder or drive to.
    • Click on the Library Tools Manage tab, and click on the Manage library button in the ribbon.
    • Click on the Add button
    • Browse to and select a folder or drive that you want to include in this library, and click on the Include folder button.
    • When finished, click/tap on OK.
    Keep us updated with the result.

Jelo Sen, May 19, 2021
  3. down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, May 19, 2021
  4. Windows Library folders Crash when browsing images using arrow keys

Windows 7 Club

How do I disable the Experience/Assessment Index tool?

If you want to disable winSAT.exe then do the following:

Step 1. Go to Task Scheduler. You simply type it in the search box.
    Step 2. Browse to Microsoft\Windows\Maintenance by clicking on the arrow for Task Scheduler Library folder with the clock on it.
    Step 3. Disable the task named WinSAT. Which is found to the right in a small boxed window. Right click on the word WinSAT and select disable.

As for the changing desktop if you want to prevent it from shuffling do the following:
    -right click on desktop
    -click on Personalization
    -click on Desktop Background
    -Uncheck Shuffle

EastCoasthandle, May 19, 2021
Thema:

Windows Library folders Crash when browsing images using arrow keys

1. Windows Library folders Crash when browsing images using arrow keys - Similar Threads - Library folders Crash

2. Paint arrow keys move image too much

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint arrow keys move image too much: Whenever I try to move a selection with the arrow keys, the image moves a couple dozen pixels instead of just one pixel. It's really annoying when I have to make more precise edits. It only just started doing this a couple minutes ago, and I've been using it for years with no...
  3. Paint arrow keys move image too much

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint arrow keys move image too much: Whenever I try to move a selection with the arrow keys, the image moves a couple dozen pixels instead of just one pixel. It's really annoying when I have to make more precise edits. It only just started doing this a couple minutes ago, and I've been using it for years with no...
  4. How to hide the Windows 11 Library folder when browsing the folders for the software...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to hide the Windows 11 Library folder when browsing the folders for the software...: Pls see the attached picture as below. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-hide-the-windows-11-library-folder-when/9b55e1d0-3a73-4bd9-8ff2-8f49b1b7aabc
  5. How to hide the Windows 11 Library folder when browsing the folders for the software...

How to hide the Windows 11 Library folder when browsing the folders for the software...: Pls see the attached picture as below. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-hide-the-windows-11-library-folder-when/9b55e1d0-3a73-4bd9-8ff2-8f49b1b7aabc
  6. Poll: When browsing through folder having images using default Photos app, does Shell...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Poll: When browsing through folder having images using default Photos app, does Shell...: Original post here, with poll: https://www.reddit.com/r/windowsinsiders/comments/vf5ih4/poll_when_browsing_through_folder_having_images/ submitted by /u/batmanallthetime [link] [comments]...
  7. lag when using arrow keys in file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lag when using arrow keys in file explorer: hi I am running in windows 11 version 21H2 OS build 22000.194 I face a lag when using arrow keys in file explorer what can I do to fix this issue thanks...
  8. lag when using arrow keys in file explorer

lag when using arrow keys in file explorer: hi I am running in windows 11 version 21H2 OS build 22000.194 I face a lag when using arrow keys in file explorer what can I do to fix this issue thanks...
  9. Photos App: no arrows for browsing when opening one picture from the whole folder with some...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photos App: no arrows for browsing when opening one picture from the whole folder with some...: Hello, how can I fix this behavior: I got a folder with some pictures saved. If I use the path to one of it pictures and paste it into the explorer, the Photos App is opening and I cant browse to the left or to the right, because the arrows are missing. If I open the...
  10. When I use "Save As", my Libraries folder is missing

in Windows 10 Support
    When I use "Save As", my Libraries folder is missing: . When I save a file using "Save As", the list of folders does not show the "Libraries" folder (or any of its subfolders, such as Documents, Music...) When I open File Explorer, I can see the following top-level folders: Libraries OneDrive This PC Network But when I...